rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can I recover from this beta mistake?

First post here, a little bit long, I think it's worth the read:

So I made a little bit of a mistake with a girl I met off POF. She's young (early 20s) just move to NYC and super tall and in my opinion hot. I ended up smashing her the first night several times at her place. The sex was amazing and she kept me there all morning to eff some more. And really digging her more than usual for just a girl I would normally view as 'just a 'f*ck'

She made jokes the first night about this lame guy who kept offering to buy her sh*t and how she hates guys that throw around money. Offered to pay for herself but I covered her dinner, let her pay for wings. I was surprised we ended up back at her place and with me sleeping over, since I didn't get strong signals beforehand. But for whatever reason, we really really connected.

She's been texting me nonstop and I've been trynna keep my distance, let her want the mystery. She asked when I can see you again? I offered to take her out this weekend.

But the weird thing is she keep hinting by text, after I told her how much dough I rake in bar tending, that she needs money, that she 'won't have anything to wear' and that she hopes this investor will invest in her fashion so she 'can buy her self these boots I want so bad' 'I hate having no money in the city' It seemed a bit hypocritical, since she said she didn't care at all about money and was a simple small town girl. And I didn't like that she was hinting at me to buy sh*t. But I accept girls are girls and woulda just made a mental note of it and forgot about it.

But she kept mentioning the effing boots and she should 'strip for it' since 'thats basically what you do' (I work at a cougar bar) At that point, half to just see what she would say cuz it seemed to be hypocritical, and half because I honestly caught feelings and felt I smashed her anyway so I don't feel beta, I just was like 'what boots, maybe I'll get them for you for xmas'. She was like 'No I can't buy you anything for xmas' and I didn't catch the message and was like. 'Don't be shy. Just send them girl' and she was like STOPIT YOURE MOVING TOO FAST.

Obviously a huge beta move on my part regardless of anything else, but I honestly feel a bit pissed that she goaded me into it. It was a definite sh*t test.

Pic of her:

[Image: gUhjZN6.jpg]

You failed the shit test.

Go cold on her ass for 3 days.

You should have replied: "that's great doll, I'm not an ATM but there's plenty of dudes who will spend their mortgage on u. Go on dates with them and call me after when you want your pussy smashed".

Think I'm joking? I'm not. I get this shit in LA on the regular and I nix that shit immediately.

Separate yourself from the hoards of sugar daddies.

Btw, she's cute. Good job.

yeah she sounds like a nutbag, is it really worth the annoyance?

she's hot

valhalla

the last 2 posts showcase my dilemma

she mentioned needing money? Do you want a bloodsucking bitch like that around?

Quote: (12-03-2013 04:20 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

You failed the shit test.

Go cold on her ass for 3 days.

You should have replied: "that's great doll, I'm not an ATM but there's plenty of dudes who will spend their mortgage on u. Go on dates with them and call me after when you want your pussy smashed".

Think I'm joking? I'm not. I get this shit in LA on the regular and I nix that shit immediately.

Separate yourself from the hoards of sugar daddies.

Btw, she's cute. Good job.

yeah she just texted me like 30 times asking me to come be with her cuz she's drunk. i think she's a bit coo coo for cocoa puffs. gonna be real cold till like Friday.

You went on one date, you fucked her, then you said you'd buy her something for Christmas?

Come on, man. Use your brain next time, not your heart.

Quote: (12-03-2013 04:08 AM)Casanova7 Wrote:  

So I made a little bit of a mistake with a girl I met off POF.

All I needed to read.

Why do the words "mistake" and "Plenty of Shrimp" always seem to go together on here?

Quote: (12-03-2013 05:11 AM)Casanova7 Wrote:  

the last 2 posts showcase my dilemma

[Image: tumblr_m4yj0uXq9D1qbcs29o6_250.gif]

But yeah. Youve done goofed. Dont need to punish the girl much. Thats what she does and she explicitly stated she dislikes guys that buy her stuff. If shes drunk and horny give her dick but thats really it. She dont deserve presents yet.. that said. My first usual tangible gift for a keeper girl is a set of 3 "anal trainer" buttplugs.

On christmas, find a shoebox and put a bag of skittles in it and give it to her. Find some heavy packing materials if you want so it won't throw the weight off and ruin the joke

Quote: (12-03-2013 11:33 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

On christmas, find a shoebox and put a bag of skittles in it and give it to her. Find some heavy packing materials if you want so it won't throw the weight off and ruin the joke

Classic

Quote: (12-03-2013 04:20 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

GREAT response. Calls her out for her bad behavior, treats her like the bratty girl she is being (doll), DLVs the "other guys" showing that they are making horrible decisions (spending their mortgage on the girl) and lays out how she can use them and then you can have all the sex with them right after the other guy has made them feel pampered and given attention so they won't be as likely to be looking for cuddling or listening.

Awesome.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I have a no gifts policy with girls, friends, and family. Cuts through all of the BS waste of time and money. After all, you are already paying for her dinner and drinks.

However, I like gag gifts once a year.

1. Fancy box with nice wrapping--with a coat hanger inside and a nice card saying "just in case" (this was a long-term girlfriend who did not want kids)
2. Bought a girl who smokes a pack of her fav cigs with a card saying thank you for smoking. (it is an inside joke--majority of my retirement money is in tobacco stocks so I actively encourage her (and others) to keep smoking)
3. A used cookbook with my favorite recipes highlighted.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

I fade away during Christmas, Valentines Day and girl's birthdays. The press of business, you know.

The last time I bought a nice gift was Christmas 2011, and that was for a girl I had dated for a year and who had treated me right so I bought her a silver bracelet.

Other than that, small surprise gifts only and only then after a few months

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Text her you're thinking about going to the Dominican Republic for some sun for a week or two.
Girls love that.

Quote: (12-03-2013 04:08 AM)Casanova7 Wrote:  

But the weird thing is she keep hinting by text, after I told her how much dough I rake in bar tending

Just out of interest, how much can you guys make in bartending over there. I'm in the same business over here and its not a gold mine, not by a long shot.