rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

That deer in the headlights look

"What does it mean?"

Seriously, though...Yesterday I did a daytime approach in a vitamin/supplement shop in a local mall (actually I think the girl started talking first in this case, and butted into my conversation with the clerk) and she had very strong eye contact the whole time I was talking to her. She was young (early 20s). It was nice but was slightly weird, because I'm used to girls breaking eye contact at some point, after which I break it also but she just kept staring at me the whole time I was talking to her. Not smiling, though, just staring. Is this a good or a bad thing? I realized afterwards that I should have kept rambling but I was taken a bit by surprise at the time and I wasn't really warmed up yet. I let the conversation die.

Don't know if it's relevant, but I also might have teased too hard for daytime, as Roosh says you have to be careful with that.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

could be the "thousand cock stare", or else you had spinich in your teeth

Hahaha. Forgot it's just after the 1st of the month.

It was a good sign, should have teased her some more, gotten more physical.
Looked her right in the eyes and slowed down your speech, smirking slightly, building that bubble where it feels like it's just the two of you.
When looking her in the eyes don't switch between the two, just focus on one (I usually look into the left).
Amping up the sexual tension.
Teasing is very useful.

Generally there are a few different looks I get from women:

-face/body/eyes instantly "light up"
-deer in headlights look
-warm, smiling eye contact
-eyes open up really wide, have a bit of a shimmer to them with how they catch the light
-generally I find they don't want to break eye contact with me and they just get lost in it, if they do break it, it will usually be downward if we're just passing by each other

I can relate to what you experienced, it's happened to me more often than I would like to admit where I'm not even trying to game and when a girl just completely zones in on me when I wasn't expecting it, it definitely catches you off guard and throws you off a bit. Being prepared but relaxed at all times is something I'm working on as well as remembering to take action as sometimes I get too relaxed and don't act fast enough.

One example is when I bought a textbook off of a girl earlier this year and I wasn't trying to game her at all. Based on my previous experiences buying textbooks off of people, they're usually kind of awkward and anxious so I just keep it to a minimum, get the book and bounce.

I went up to her and said, "I'm here for the book." That was my "opener" and she immediately looked up from her phone and got all giggly and flustered. She hooked instantly, from that point on she never broke eye contact with me. As you can imagine, it was completely unexpected by me as my previous experiences buying textbooks weren't like this at all.

The weirdest part was when I gave her the money she didn't even look at it, she just held the eye contact never breaking it. I don't even think she remembered it at all, all she was focused on was me.

From my experiences, if you have rock solid subcommunications (vibe, body language, vocal tonality/projection, eye contact, etc.) then you will find girls "hooking" instantly sometimes even before you say a word.

Ignore it and continue with the usual gaming.

I once hooked up with a girl who had the same constant eye contact and I figured from her story that she has this political science "go girl" professor who tells them often how to behave in order to give off a good first impression. Needless to say, strong eye contact was one of them and I was probably the first one she tried it with so that's why it seemed so weird.

Also, if you have really developed pectorals, deltoids, penetrating eyes or a model-like jawline some young girls (who were struck by their new found fetish) will stare in amazement and won't even blink.

Quote: (12-02-2013 08:59 PM)freewheeler Wrote:  

It was a good sign, should have teased her some more, gotten more physical.
Looked her right in the eyes and slowed down your speech, smirking slightly, building that bubble where it feels like it's just the two of you.
When looking her in the eyes don't switch between the two, just focus on one (I usually look into the left).
Amping up the sexual tension.
Teasing is very useful.
From my experiences, if you have rock solid subcommunications (vibe, body language, vocal tonality/projection, eye contact, etc.) then you will find girls "hooking" instantly sometimes even before you say a word.

Hey thanks for that breakdown. I've been working on improving all of those so maybe it's starting to pay off.

Young girls haven't yet learned good social skills. They probably heard they're suppose to make eye contact with people, then over do it.

Take care of those titties for me.

Even vets forget to open.

I forgot today actually. 30 minutes ago.

Random chick, eye contact, positive vibe. A little chunky for my current tastes, but she would do in a pinch.

Tell her that you have a secret
She.asks what
I saw you
Then playfully accuse her of stalking

If a chick is hostile or friendly, the goal is to get her to buy into your frame.

If you asks questions, she's on the defense.
If she asks you, she's chasing.

Playful for her, fun for you

WIA