rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Six pack via plastic surgery?

I never knew you could get six packs the easy way. But I was discussing it at work the other day.

This is the best example I have seen.

[Image: six-pack-abs.jpg]

But the other ones on GOOGLE images don't look as good.

Anyway - it is an interesting field. And I am surprised it is not more popular among men. Maybe that will change in the future?

Just wondering of others have come across this before. Or have ever considered getting it done?

Quote: (12-01-2013 02:39 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I never knew you could get six packs the easy way. But I was discussing it at work the other day.

This is the best example I have seen.

[Image: six-pack-abs.jpg]

But the other ones on GOOGLE images don't look as good.

Anyway - it is an interesting field. And I am surprised it is not more popular among men. Maybe that will change in the future?

Just wondering of others have come across this before. Or have ever considered getting it done?

Its the first time i've seen this. I know there were pec and calf implants though,

Yo. Really?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

lol - I think is called vaser liposuction sculpting. I don't think it is that expensive (about $4k). I think they use a laser to blast away the fat on your stomach - and sculpt a six pack. I think the guy with the laser does the sculpting which is why it sometimes look a little weird (almost like you are wearing a latex costume or something).

[Image: 593618-662652.jpg]

It is best to scan around GOOGLE to see the different examples. It seems to work best on guys who are quite young and slim to begin with. Since it looks more natural afterwards. But I may be wrong.

I'm just surprised it isn't more famous. I would imagine this could be as popular with men as boob jobs are with women.

If you are a chubby older guy - the results I have seen are not as spectacular.

And even the spectacular results run the risk of looking 'fake'. As seen below:

[Image: grant-hamlet-pic-sm-collect-923781638-153108.jpg]

That is the photograph of a cosmetic surgeon who decided to have the same treatment himself that he was doing on others. He wrote about it in an article:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-g...gle-153109

This is an example of it looking pretty bizarre - when you are clearly out of shape:

[Image: article-2029159-0D85D24A00000578-774_634x656.jpg]

The above is Darryn Lyons who was on a celebrity reality show here in the UK a couple of years ago.

The surgeon above says he does the procedure for about $16k.

So I was way off when I mentioned a figure of $4k earlier!!!

Haha that guy looks like a turtle.

Men should not get plastic surgery. That should be a rule.

You could save yourself a lot of that $16k and hit the gym and eat right and get better results. Prally feel better about yourself and life in general as well if you did it the old fashion way.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

It's pointless because it only looks good on the people who could already have natural abs if they tried. The photo in OP, that guy could have done it naturally in a few months.

The fat guys look like plain ole shit.

You can do the surgery for pretty cheap outside of the US,Canada, UK. A lot of bb'ers do gyno surgery etc in Poland for example but Thailand has a strong medical tourism history and countries like India are getting more into it. Vaser lipo if you're lean is fine, to define the abs but the process of injecting fat to create abs is a risky prospect if you're not one who can maintain low bf on your own all the time. I have a good friend who is a plastic surgeon in India and he wanted me to help him get clients but I was too busy to take it on but we talked about the procedures etc and he says that the creating abs out of nothing process was the most uneven in terms of results, if somebody gained fat it would make the results look shitty and then it's a procedure to correct it. If you're just naturally lean but can't get abs you're the small percentage that that that procedure would benefit...by and large tho If you're gonna use ps just get vaser lipo not the next step of ab sculpting.

I can understand guys having surgery to change things about themselves that they physically cannot alter themselves. This is taking it way too far.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Another example where the journey is more important than the destination. Instead of building your confidence over a long period of time, this just gives you the end result with none of the important juice in between.

Don't take shortcuts.

Plastic surgery? What are we, women?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (12-01-2013 10:26 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Plastic surgery? What are we, women?

nah some just finger wag like women and judge like women.

Quote: (12-01-2013 03:28 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Haha that guy looks like a turtle.

Men should not get plastic surgery. That should be a rule.

I'm pretty sure it is. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

All of these clowns are going to look just like they did before after a couple of years of eating the same bullshit diet and not exercising. If you want a six pack, eat a low carb diet with lots of cinnamon and apple cider vinegar and exercise consistently.

Quote: (12-01-2013 10:26 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Another example where the journey is more important than the destination. Instead of building your confidence over a long period of time, this just gives you the end result with none of the important juice in between.

Don't take shortcuts.

I am in agreement, but to add in this case, they don't even have the end result, just the appearance of it.

What would happen if one of these guys was punched in the stomach?

16k? That's like 500 months worth of gym cards.

The amount of time you'll spend working to pay it off, you'd probably have to invest about half that time working out to get a real six pack. Seems dumb to me.

I'd reserve plastic surgery for serious stuff, like cleft palate or chemical burns. This seems insanely unnatural and is bound to be lost within a year due to not having the compatible lifestyle.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'd get them if they were made of titanium alloy or kevlar or something. You never know when a superstrong, bulletproof armored endoskeleton might come in handy.

Quote: (12-02-2013 12:40 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

All of these clowns are going to look just like they did before after a couple of years of eating the same bullshit diet and not exercising. If you want a six pack, eat a low carb diet with lots of cinnamon and apple cider vinegar and exercise consistently.

What does the cinnamon do? I've not heard it mentioned as a supplement before.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (12-02-2013 08:17 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2013 12:40 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

What does the cinnamon do? I've not heard it mentioned as a supplement before.

It has a thermogenic effect (produces heat, burns fat). Lots of antioxidants too. Protein also has a thermogenic effect.

This really really pisses me off.