rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Street Playboys: "USA Hate = No Game"

[Image: s6540o.jpg]

Thoughts?

But that girl is from Colombia.

Yeah I don't get it? He is saying american women are not the worst and we should not hate on them, but he seems to be specifically targeting women from other countries and running game on them.(I agree with this approach, women from other countries are probably less likely to be as fat and entitled as american women)

Or am I missing something?

I believe he is saying that hating on USA and saying other countries are better makes no sense since you can find all kinds of nationalities right here stateside (this obviously only applies to people living in the USA). Has nothing to do with American women. I think this point is largely true.

Do all of the bloggers I follow follow one another?..

Not everyone can be in lower Manhattan.

That being said, I think part of the point is that despite American women being awful, you can't use that as an excuse to not learn game. Though saying how he just hit on a bunch of foreign chicks takes away from that point.

I think its WestCoast's blog. Ask him.

Traveling abroad and returning to the U.S. is such a powerful thing. Considering 24% of Americans have a passport, then minus those that use it once for study abroad, crossing into Mexico/Canada, one trip for a wedding, gay ass aid workers/Mercy ship, ect, and that # diminishes to a tiny group of us that have anything significant to talk about from experience with real travel.

Foreigners aren't used to the natives having anything overseas to talk about, or have knowledge of their home turf. Speak their language and you get 100+ points.

The U.S. is one of the easiest places to get laid worldwide, and probably the most diverse. In short, I have to agree with what the tweet stated. It doesn't take much skills here to pull quality.

I see where he's coming from, but it's not the whole story.

Yeah, the US is probably the easiest place in the world to get laid. But yet I find myself hating on the women here more than any other country. And the reason is: men don't just want sex, we want femininity, and traditional feminine qualities. And this has been taken away from us by American culture. Hence the seething resentment towards American culture. And this is the reason why I've traveled to different places to seek out what I can't get here.

And that is what is sorely lacking here: femininity. Yeah, you an go out and pull a club skank, or you can get on the internet and hook up with a few mindless bitches on match.com, but at the end of the day most men want more than that.

They want a women who has at least some traditional feminine traits and qualities.

Men are more idealistic than women. And women just don't get this. In America, they think they should be our buddies. We don't want buddies. That's what our guy friends are for. We want real women.

Quote: (12-01-2013 11:41 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

And that is what is sorely lacking here: femininity. Yeah, you an go out and pull a club skank, or you can get on the internet and hook up with a few mindless bitches on match.com, but at the end of the day most men want more than that.

When your frame is strong girls will fall in line. Most men in America are simps, and women aren't used to masculinity. When they see it, they'll instinctively act feminine. Learning game here isn't easy, but you'll be king when you do, and it'll carry you far overseas.

No game in the U.S.=No game anywhere else.

The Wall Street Playboys probably have access to much higher quality girls than most American men, so their experience has probably insulated them in some ways. Just being in Manhattan helps a lot, but even here you can't go an outing without seeing girls engaging in the same behaviors guys all around the country resent.

They do have a point though- if you just go around resenting American women and you can't travel, you're gonna have a real shitty attitude that will likely hold back your progress. You need to double down your efforts to learn and find the better girls. It's either that or be perpetually aggrieved like the losers we all rail against.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I would think if you're making that kind of money you should have 27 year old women throwing themselves at you in Manhattan. They are ready to cash in their chips, so to speak.

I've seen personals on the online dating sites where women are specifically looking for a "finance geek". Translation: gold-digger seeks "beta"/provider material.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I see where he's coming from, but it's not the whole story.

Yeah, the US is probably the easiest place in the world to get laid. But yet I find myself hating on the women here more than any other country. And the reason is: men don't just want sex, we want femininity, and traditional feminine qualities. And this has been taken away from us by American culture. Hence the seething resentment towards American culture. And this is the reason why I've traveled to different places to seek out what I can't get here.

They want a women who has at least some traditional feminine traits and qualities.

Men are more idealistic than women. And women just don't get this. In America, they think they should be our buddies. We don't want buddies. That's what our guy friends are for. We want real women.

Ali:

True. I don't deny that. Definitely, you need game in one form or another anywhere. But I'm just saying that there are powerful social factors here in the States that make things more difficult than gaming foreign women. Increased effort, for a lesser return. Or at least I see it that way. The reason why the travel threads are so popular is that guys are looking for alternatives.

And the funny thing is, that screen shot from the "Wall Street Playboy" makes my point. The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. He's bragging about Latinas on his tip, but then telling us not to hate on the USA. Who is he trying to kid?

He says he has Columbianas and Brasileiras on his jock...which are foreign women. I guarantee you that once he gets a taste of that pussy, he's going to see a big difference between them and American chicks.

I read this saying those chicks are hating cause he's an American

Quote: (12-01-2013 11:27 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think its WestCoast's blog. Ask him.

Traveling abroad and returning to the U.S. is such a powerful thing. Considering 24% of Americans have a passport, then minus those that use it once for study abroad, crossing into Mexico/Canada, one trip for a wedding, gay ass aid workers/Mercy ship, ect, and that # diminishes to a tiny group of us that have anything significant to talk about from experience with real travel.

Foreigners aren't used to the natives having anything overseas to talk about, or have knowledge of their home turf. Speak their language and you get 100+ points.

The U.S. is one of the easiest places to get laid worldwide, and probably the most diverse. In short, I have to agree with what the tweet stated. It doesn't take much skills here to pull quality.
"gay ass aid workers/Mercy ship,"

My favorite troll preys here in DC (Dork Central).

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-01-2013 11:52 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

When your frame is strong girls will fall in line. Most men in America are simps, and women aren't used to masculinity. When they see it, they'll instinctively act feminine. Learning game here isn't easy, but you'll be king when you do, and it'll carry you far overseas.

This is correct. It is all about the strong frame. It can be much easier to pick up younger girls in the USA because ALL THE GUYS THEY KNOW ARE BETAS!

Don't complain about the liberal arts majors, who cares if she studies 19th century French poetry - you think they are any even lesser Alphas in her classes? She's a liberal Democrat? Goes triple for her then.
And they will do basically anything in/out of bed because they are 'liberated.' You should be celebrating this fact.

Dress like a man, act like a man, speak to her like a man, evaluate her on her femininity/dress/attitude/looks and you will be surprised how quickly they fall in line.

Quote: (12-01-2013 11:16 AM)Menace Wrote:  

I believe he is saying that hating on USA and saying other countries are better makes no sense since you can find all kinds of nationalities right here stateside (this obviously only applies to people living in the USA). Has nothing to do with American women. I think this point is largely true.

Yeah, I think that is what he is saying too.

If you are in America and are only swooping "American Girls", you are doing it wrong.

9 out of 10 girls I swoop on in America, aren't American.

Hell, I got a Tatar Flag in America.

Most EE guys don't have that.

Part of my problem is living in a city that isn't in the top 5 Nielsen DMA markets.

Quote: (12-01-2013 04:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If you are in America and are only swooping "American Girls", you are doing it wrong.

Right, G man. That's the best way to "break the code" on this stuff. You go for the foreign women here in the US...which is what I do. Better backgrounds, upbringing, not tainted by over-exposure to US media...

That, combined with frequent trips abroad, is about as good as you can do without permanently relocating abroad. Or that's how I see it...

Only girl I've swooped from America in the past 3 months is from hawaii and she was half german, half japanese. Everybody else has been Chinese, Thai, Korean, Filipino, Russian, Mexican, Spanish, Somali, Ethiopian, Taiwanese. The list goes on and on.

I still love traveling and enjoying native culture, but its not hard to "go local" in the right cities.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (12-01-2013 04:53 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2013 04:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Right, G man. That's the best way to "break the code" on this stuff. You go for the foreign women here in the US...which is what I do. Better backgrounds, upbringing, not tainted by over-exposure to US media...

Maybe it's just me living in bigger cities, but there are plenty of US women who are feminine, don't waste time watching TV or FB, were brought up 'properly,' [MW, deep South] and are dying for a real man to take the lead.

I can find at least one young, hot, single girl like that a month without even trying in the Northeast.

Nothing against foreign girls, I love them also [EE, Latam, Asia]. But after a while if they don't speak 95% perfect English it gets on my nerves. Perhaps my game is heavily verbal so that affects me more, who knows.

Don't you all get it? He is being sarcastic.

Assuming that you live near a college, you'll have plenty of foreign girls. I live in a tiny Midwest town with a private university and there are ample foreign girls.

Bonus points if you know even something basic about the girl's homeland.

I'm not sure where the "foreign girls only live in NYC" crowd lives, but they should start hitting up campuses.

Hitting on girls in the US is more of a motivation thing for me over everything else, especially at night. I don't feel like dealing with the drunkeness, the bitchiness, and the pedalization to find the gem in the rough here in America. I'd rather spend time in a relationship in the States and prowl hard when I'm abroad.

I generally find myself excited to get in lots of approaches when I'm abroad. Perhaps it's the novelty of trying it in unfamiliar settings, but I'm coming to realize it's the way I'm wired and I'm content with it.

Quote: (12-01-2013 11:52 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I honestly don't buy this at all (in terms of it working on American girls who are already socially broken). Is an Americunt going to smash her iPhone into a million pieces just because you have a "strong frame"? Keep dreaming, you're not going to single handedly change American culture.

It's entertaining to see everyone's divergent theories of the meaning of that tweet. It's further proof that Twitter sucks. It's a confusing format for communication.