rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worldstar: Pack of Ratchets Pummels and Tazes Man After Spitting Game

This video comes to you from New Orleans. The man seems to have been fucked up on something when this approach flamed out. I don't have much sympathy for his bad game, but the law shouldn't just come down on him. A few of those girls are just as guilty. The beast who's built like Dr. Robotnik didn't hesitate to use her taser on him a few times. Another girl tried to steal his wallet.

Kind of looks like Canal Street.

Any New Orleans heads can confirm?

Quote: (11-30-2013 05:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Kind of looks like Canal Street.

Any New Orleans heads can confirm?

Yup, there's a GNC at 841 Canal (you can see the address in the video) and an I-Hop at 833.

The fat bitch with the taser... [Image: shudder.gif]

Why does the fat lizard have a taser? Who is gonna try it with her? She the last option in the group. Unless she was the designated holder for the evening...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yup, Canal and Dauphine. A block from Bourbon.

Interesting thing about New Orleans - poor and rich live side by side, because the rich people liked to have their servants close by back in the day. To this day poor and rich rub shoulders quite a bit in the city. Here in Los Angeles, white people tighten their asshole every time they come within fifty feet of a hoodrat - down in NOLA it seemed a lot more freewheeling.

Pretty impressed dude keeps fighting after being tased.

Been to N'awlins once...Can't imagine going there again without some good reason. Too grimy. Saw a number of rough streefights just over one weekend.

Quote: (11-30-2013 05:38 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

This video comes to you from New Orleans. The man seems to have been fucked up on something when this approach flamed out. I don't have much sympathy for his bad game, but the law shouldn't just come down on him. A few of those girls are just as guilty. The beast who's built like Dr. Robotnik didn't hesitate to use her taser on him a few times. Another girl tried to steal his wallet.

Eeeewwww, if shit is that bad to where he's approaching groups of creatures like that, he needs to seriously take some time to re-evaluate his life. There's absolutely no excuse to be approaching OR getting rejected by Whale-ephants. And someone needs to let girls know that leggings are not for everyone. The giant in the beige leggings is built like a Hot Pocket that's over stuffed on one end.

Quote: (11-30-2013 06:34 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Why does the fat lizard have a taser? Who is gonna try it with her? She the last option in the group. Unless she was the designated holder for the evening...

Fat bitches get raped too. I can't imagine by who, but desperation is a bitch.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Countdown until tommy sotomayor covers this . . .

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

What was the point of posting this video?

How is the camera so stable and smooth?

Did they have a steadicam on hand to shoot this?

Quote: (11-30-2013 06:41 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Been to N'awlins once...Can't imagine going there again without some good reason. Too grimy. Saw a number of rough streefights just over one weekend.

Mardi Gras? Regular weekend?

On Canal? Bourbon?

Where?

Quote: (11-30-2013 07:56 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

What was the point of posting this video?

Are you new here?

Quote: (11-30-2013 07:59 PM)soup Wrote:  

Youtube has a steady cam feature after you upload your video.

Dude was getting heckled but he was the first one to put his hands on anyone.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-30-2013 09:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

On Canal? Bourbon?

Where?

Was there for a Stag on a regular weekend. One fight on bourbon for sure, others on small streets. One was like the 'knockout game' except the guy on the wrong end of it saw it coming...one punch and it was lights out for him

NYC, SoBe, and Vegas are only places I'm interested in the US. New Orleans...once was enough.

Quote: (11-30-2013 10:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2013 07:59 PM)soup Wrote:  

Youtube has a steady cam feature after you upload your video.

Very smooth movement. I thought the video was fake because of the way the camera was moving.

I am surprised to white knight came to their rescue. Also, what sup with the tasing and chicks? The news had a clip of some broad tasing somebody on Black Friday.

Do they realized that if they tazed the wrong dude they are going to be picking up their teeth from the pavement and looking for a glass of milk to put them on?

Quote: (11-30-2013 05:38 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

perfect description

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-30-2013 11:34 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2013 09:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

On Canal? Bourbon?

Where?

Was there for a Stag on a regular weekend. One fight on bourbon for sure, others on small streets. One was like the 'knockout game' except the guy on the wrong end of it saw it coming...one punch and it was lights out for him

NYC, SoBe, and Vegas are only places I'm interested in the US. New Orleans...once was enough.

Interesting.

I rarely see fights there.

But then again, I was punched in the back of the head once there.

Haha that is a pack of wild ratches. Steer clear!

Even a lone lion doesn't pick a fight with a pack of cackling hyenas!

Quote: (12-01-2013 06:34 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Haha that is a pack of wild ratches. Steer clear!

Even a lone lion doesn't pick a fight with a pack of cackling hyenas!

More like hippos.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

WorldStarHipHop: Destroying all hope for humanity since 2005.

I just want to point out that the fat girl in the tights has the most hysterical build I've ever seen on a woman. Those are some cartoon proportions she's got there. I didn't even know a body like that was possible on a female. Bitch is built like King Kong Bundy.

[Image: 08_KING-KONG-BUNDY-19.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Seemed to me like it could've been avoided had he just walked in the opposite direction.

He's in the wrong for chatting up some dirty bitches, then hitting one of the dirty bitches, but most of all getting butthurt about getting turned down by the dirty bitches.

"Dr. Robotnik" - hahaha! Perfect.