rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anthony Robbins, Dolphins, & Girls' Perpetual Hoop-Jumping

I remember having a "EUREKA!!!" moment concerning how to keep your woman/women always giving you her all. It came as I read, in the 1990s, Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. In this book, he talked about a method of training dolphins that is KEY, in my opinion, to training women (OR ANYONE).
YES... YOU SHOULD BE TRAINING YOUR CHICK. IF NOT, THE BULLSHIT SHE PUTS YOU THROUGH WILL BE THE BULLSHIT THAT HER PREVIOUS MAN TRAINED HER TO & NOT TO DO. SO HE'S PRETTY MUCH RUNNING YOU, YOUR BITCH, & YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM A REMOTE LOCATION.
Obviously, this is for girls with whom you consider yourself "in a relationship," and not just some drunk, one-night-stand bitch or that hoe who's the community-pussy... or any chick who has no chance of having longer-term possibilities.

Trainers wait for a dolphin to jump on their own then reward it with a fish. When they do this each time a dolphin jumps, the dolphin's brain connects a reward (fish) with the act of jumping. They now know what to do to get the brain's pleasure centers activated.
Later, the trainer will reward the dolphin ONLY when the dolphin jumps higher. Raising the standards, the trainer is conditioning the behavior(s) he/she wants.
The key is that if the dolphin is ALWAYS rewarded, there's a sort of numbing and it (she) won't give 100%.
Later, the trainer then rewards on the 6th jump, or the 9th, or the 3rd, etc. Since the reward comes unpredictably, the dolphin never takes the reward for granted and always give 100% because of the anticipation, knowing that the reward will come, by not knowing when.
When the reward hasn't come in awhile, they perform even more strongly, thinking, "I know it's gotta be coming this time."

So, when you want your girl to jump through the hoops of your standards & criteria, treat her like a dolphin.
Let her know what your rewards (whatever those may be) feel like. Allow her to feel how fulfilling they are. Then VARY THE FUCK OUTTA WHEN SHE GETS A REWARD.

Keep in mind: if you take too long between rewards, you'll train her to think it's never coming. The her efforts will start to plummet.

Do this right, and she'll be eager to please you for as long as you'd like to keep her around.

P.S. Remember to put the "jackpot" into play. Again, randomly, the trainers give the dolphin 3 - 4 fish instead of just one.
Those squeaky fuckas give it their all every time.

I don't get it. If my gf isn't putting in the effort towards making me happy every day that I'm spending with her, I'm not going to waste my time. If she wants to do some boring-ass female shit, I ain't gonna be around for that.

Time lost is never found again.

Quote: (11-30-2013 06:26 PM)horn Wrote:  

I don't get it. If my gf isn't putting in the effort towards making me happy every day that I'm spending with her, I'm not going to waste my time. If she wants to do some boring-ass female shit, I ain't gonna be around for that.

Time lost is never found again.

Of course you're not gonna waste time around her if she isn't putting in the MAXIMUM effort to keep you happy. I would NEVER suggest that. I say give her walking papers just as you'd give an employee walking papers for violating any of your minimum requirements.

This was merely a suggestion on making sure WORKS to make sure you're happy, in almost a religious adhorration kinda way. Make sure no other priority even comes close in her mind.

You train her to feel agonizing pain whenever she even thinks of you not approving of something she does, or doesn't do.

So you actually tell her that she will get this if she is good? Or do you tell her when you reward her - ie. this is because you did this?

I thought it would be better not to explicitly say it? It's not like the dolphins were told that they get the fish, they just connected their action with the reward.

Also, any suggestions on rewards? I know it may vary with the girl, but for people who don't have an NLP background, it does not come as easily.

Quote: (11-30-2013 11:20 PM)stranger Wrote:  

So you actually tell her that she will get this if she is good? Or do you tell her when you reward her - ie. this is because you did this?

I thought it would be better not to explicitly say it? It's not like the dolphins were told that they get the fish, they just connected their action with the reward.

Also, any suggestions on rewards? I know it may vary with the girl, but for people who don't have an NLP background, it does not come as easily.

Sometimes you can explicitly acknowledge their exceptional behavior. That may in fact be, in & of itself, the "reward" that soaks her thong... your acknowledgement. Many times, you simply reward her without explicit acknowledgement of X behavior. The unconscious mind will definitely begin to make the connection.

"Rewards" depend on you and your chick. So for example: my girl LIVES for hearing me say, "I'm proud of you" or "I can tell you've been really putting effort into this."
She periodically asks me things like, "Is there anything you suggest I can start doing to be a better woman for you?"
I'll make a suggestion, and she'll begin working on habituating that behavior. I'll notice that she's doing X behavior, and in fact trying to draw my attention to the fact. Every now and then, I'll look at her, smile this "I just realized something" smile, then hug her, kiss her forehead, and tell her how proud I am of how much she's improved.
SHE'LL SMILE EAR-TO-EAR & KEEP GIVING IT HER ALL, BECAUSE SHE LOVES THAT FEELING.
It helps that I set a kiss-on-the-forehead anchor for her to get the feeling of being truly loved any time I do it. So keep in mind, for this reason, I often simply give the forehead kiss, without acknowledging the exceptional behavior, immediately after she does X behavior. Her unconscious mind definitely has connected the two; consequently, this propels her forward in for force, anticipating that feeling again.
She melts when I do it, and I only do it periodically, when I feel that she's earned it via repeated, unbroken exceptional behavior. This simple forehead kiss usually brings tears to her eyes.

Every now and then, as a "jackpot," I'll do some shit with her that she loves to do, but I normally refuse to do with her. In addition to the forehead kiss & acknowledgement that I've noticed her exceptional behavior, I'll do something like go to the fuckin opera with her. FUUUCK!!! This puts her on Cloud 9.
I'll say to her, immediately after the forehead kiss, something like, "Fuck it, check to see if one of your operas is going down any time soon. If so, let me know & I'll get some tickets and we can go."
She usually jumps through the roof when I say this.
The "jackpots" are rare, and she knows that only continued, stellar behavior gets this.

Again, "rewards" depend on your chick(s).

When my chick(s) are in recruiting-another-chick mode, this reward system keep(s) her/them going after top-of-the-line girls. She/they know(s) that if I'm pleased, she/they will sooner or later get to feel the feelings she/they yearn to receive from me.

the lesson here is obvious: when a woman no longer is treating you as good as she absolutely can, you quit feeding her.

This is why relationship/pseudo monogamy game is the toughest

Quote: (12-01-2013 01:01 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

the lesson here is obvious: when a woman no longer is treating you as good as she absolutely can, you quit feeding her.

ABSOLUTELY.
When the quality of her behavior declines. Cut off anything she likes. Particularly, her privilege to be in your presence.

I don't know about that, WIA, the carrot and stick approach has always worked for me. She puts in 100% effort, she gets the rewards of being with me: Physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially, financially, whatever.

She doesn't want to, or gets bitchy, or gets boring, or lets herself go, 'There's the door...'

Loss Aversion is a powerful force for everyone, but esp for women I think. Once they are in a relationship with a guy they like, they are very, very hesitant to leave that and go back to their sitcom-watching, cat-feeding, lonely existence.

Doubly so when they know you can have a new girl in your bed by next week at the latest.

Quote: (12-01-2013 01:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I don't know about "monogamy game," because I won't allow a bitch to think she's the only chick in my life for one second. So I don't know how to navigate that retarded shit.

As far as "relationship game," I find it pretty goddamn simple:
1. dominate her
2. train her to have the types of orgasms that women think only exist in ancient mythologies
3. train her to associate pleasing you with feeling feeling euphoric pleasure, herself
4. train her unconscious mind to associate your disapproval with feeling agonizing emotional pain

These skill-sets should be in the War Chest of any so-called "Alpha"... self-proclaimed or otherwise.

how do you do that^

valhalla

Quote: (12-01-2013 07:14 PM)Mon Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2013 01:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I don't know about "monogamy game," because I won't allow a bitch to think she's the only chick in my life for one second. So I don't know how to navigate that retarded shit.

As far as "relationship game," I find it pretty goddamn simple:
1. dominate her
2. train her to have the types of orgasms that women think only exist in ancient mythologies
3. train her to associate pleasing you with feeling feeling euphoric pleasure, herself
4. train her unconscious mind to associate your disapproval with feeling agonizing emotional pain

These skill-sets should be in the War Chest of any so-called "Alpha"... self-proclaimed or otherwise.

Doesn't it bother you that your girl could be banging other men behind your back? Once a chick knows that you are not loyal to her in any type of way, then she is less likely to feel guilty about sleeping with other men, because she knows you are doing exactly the same thing. If the right player approaches her the right way and at the right time, I doubt that she will think twice about cheating on you.

pitt,

we're back to this conversation again (not you specifically, but the board). i've found that women will actually take themselves out of the market on their own when they get with the right man (me) even when they know specifically they are not the only ones. i think women are designed to be monogamous to a man while the man is polygynous.

even when i say i'm not asking for monogamy nor offering it, i've found they just do it on their own.

even when they refer to themselves as tuesday girl!

Quote: (12-02-2013 10:05 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

pitt,

we're back to this conversation again (not you specifically, but the board). i've found that women will actually take themselves out of the market on their own when they get with the right man (me) even when they know specifically they are not the only ones. i think women are designed to be monogamous to a man while the man is polygynous.

even when i say i'm not asking for monogamy nor offering it, i've found they just do it on their own.

even when they refer to themselves as tuesday girl!

This is def true, my last girl after our 2nd date said she was going to be monogamous and didn't care if I was as long as I wore a condom. Flat-out said it to me on the way to the car to go home.

Quote: (12-02-2013 09:20 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Doesn't it bother you that your girl could be banging other men behind your back? Once a chick knows that you are not loyal to her in any type of way, then she is less likely to feel guilty about sleeping with other men, because she knows you are doing exactly the same thing. If the right player approaches her the right way and at the right time, I doubt that she will think twice about cheating on you.

Every girl could be fucking other men, whether her boyfriend/husband declares his bullshit "monogamy" or not.
So does this bother me? Not at all. Like Reaper23, I am convinced, without a doubt, that women are biologically hardwired to be monogamous members of a harem, while men are biologically hardwired to be polygynous.

As far as LTR-chicks: one of my primary criteria is to find anti-feminist chicks... chicks who consider it utterly absurd to think that men & women are equal. I screen for women who find it disgusting to think that a woman should be able to behave as a man does, when it comes to sex life.

As an example, my two chicks are in the middle of writing an e-book, for women, on how to successfully & harmoniously be in a relationship in which you're sharing a man.
One of their chapters is entitled, "Yes, You're a Slut If You Do It." This chapter is scathingly anti-feminist. They pretty much go over the absurdity of women believing that treating there body as men treat ours, sexually, how this is catastrophic foolishness.
Now, could they still get out and fuck someone else? Of course, as any woman could.
Do I believe they are? Absolutely not. Again, as Reaper23 said, "...women will actually take themselves out of the market on their own when they get with the right man (me) even when they know specifically they are not the only ones."

Also, my chicks don't consider what I do "wrong." Therefore, they've not adopted a "two 'wrongs' make a 'right'" mentality. Of course, there would have to be an initial 'wrong.'

My chicks are proactively (this is significant) polygynous. They argue the merits of the polygyny-style relationship model in forums & Facebook groups.
They actively seek other chicks whom they believe will be a good fit in our thing. Their primary, initial qualification is that she's not just neutral, but anti-feminist.
My girls aren't just "dealing with it" or "putting up with it." They are proactive advocates of polygyny.

So again... NO... at this point, I have no worries about them cheating. They fully recognize that sure, a man probably could be monogamous, but like a dog walking on its hind legs, HE LOOKS PRETTY GODDAMN STUPID CLUMSILY STUMBLING THROUGH THAT CRAZINESS.
They don't want me to look goddamn stupid.