rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you walk women to their car?

I wanted to get some feedback on this so I decided to raise this question. If a female (thats not a girlfriend) comes to your place and drives her own car over to hang with you for a few hours in the evening do you leave your place and walk her to her vehicle when she leaves?

This is assuming you don't live in the hood or a dangerous area where she would be expected to be fearful about walking to her car alone.

Thoughts?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I try to do it at least once, in the beginning. It shows that I'm a protector and so on. Later on and especially in the winter, fuck that I'll be lazy and stay at home instead.

When a girl plays the feminine role, I play the masculine/gentleman roll. Walk to car, open doors, take coat, ect.

Quote: (11-28-2013 10:40 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

I try to do it at least once, in the beginning. It shows that I'm a protector and so on. Later on and especially in the winter, fuck that I'll be lazy and stay at home instead.

Yeah, 80% of the time I won't do it. Especially if they leave right after I hit it and I'm feeling lazy afterward. I've had 1 or 2 females get angry and refuse to see me anymore because of this, I think it was the winter both times. But these were girls I was pretty much done with anyway.....so they got issued their walking papers. lol

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

yes, and here its walking them home. generally it leads to more.

Yeah. If you want her to act like a woman, you gotta be the man

I'm on and off. Normally in the begining I'll do all that stuff. Walk to car, get the door, light the cig, ect... A lot of that probably has to do with my deep south upbringing.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

If you have already smashed, I don't see it as a beta chump move (if that's why you are really asking). If you want to make sure to keep hand, smack her ass as she gets into the car.

Hell yeah. And the main reason is Mike Tyson's famous last word; "Maybe I should have walked her out".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Depends on the situation; usually I do though.

Quote: (11-28-2013 10:44 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

When a girl plays the feminine role, I play the masculine/gentleman roll. Walk to car, open doors, take coat, ect.

Ditto.

Yeah, Ali is right.

I have found even when you play the Masculine role, girls start playing the feminine role.

---

Plus, as usual, you guys are thinking about this all wrong.

Walk her to her car, lift up her skirt and bang one more time outside next to her car.

This times a million.

You really have to read the particular woman in question. If she is a total blue-pill radical/liberal you go grrrl feminist, she might take offence to the opening of doors, pulling out the chairs and even walking on the curbside of the sidewalk. It's happened to me.

On the other hand, there are the more traditionally minded women who don't mind and often even appreciate these types of gestures.

It doesn't take too long before you have a very good idea simply from her personality as to whether you are apt to receive a negative or positive reaction to such actions.

That said, both types of women mostly remain universally attracted to men, so unless you are looking for girl-game and a possible LTR, I would say don't get offended by the staunch feminst you go grrrl types inability to appreicate this stuff, as you could be denying yourself a lay.

Walk a girl to her car gives me more time

More time = more time to make progress.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I always walk a girl to her car unless she insists against it. I guess it shows that I'm "trustworthy and caring," and makes you stand out in comparison to other guys who just ditch the girl. I open doors for girls, walk next to the street, help put a girl's coat on, and the rest of that gentleman shit. So far it's worked to my benefit. The only bitches I don't treat with respect are bull dykes. Slam the door in their faces lol.

This place is coming around a bit.

I recall a couple years or so ago a similar thread and it was beta if a guy did this shit.

I've always done this if she deserves it.

Feminine deserves it and they appreciate it.

I always walk them to their car. regardless if it's a new or old chick I'm dealing with... at the end of the day I care about her safety. pump and dump or not.

it's the right thing to do. plus, that's the way I was brought up

Quote: (11-28-2013 05:23 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

This place is coming around a bit.

I recall a couple years or so ago a similar thread and it was beta if a guy did this shit.

I've always done this if she deserves it.

Feminine deserves it and they appreciate it.

Yeah, guys are growing up.

Plus, a lot of the pua guys got bitch slapped.

Quote: (11-28-2013 04:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, Ali is right.

I have found even when you play the Masculine role, girls start playing the feminine role.

---

Plus, as usual, you guys are thinking about this all wrong.

Walk her to her car, lift up her skirt and bang one more time outside next to her car.

This.

I generally take a girl to her car as a way to isolate. Or offer her a ride home. Or to her car. Either way, the point is we're alone, sitting close to eachother, and no one is looking. Escalate.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (11-28-2013 04:33 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

This times a million.

You really have to read the particular woman in question. If she is a total blue-pill radical/liberal you go grrrl feminist, she might take offence to the opening of doors, pulling out the chairs and even walking on the curbside of the sidewalk. It's happened to me.

Why would one even go out with this type of girl?

Or why would one even talk to this type of girl?

Hell, I wouldn't even know where one would even meet this type of girl?

Quote: (11-28-2013 06:44 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This times a million.

Probably Zanesville or some comparable shithole. Luckily I've never met one.

Quote: (11-28-2013 06:45 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This times a million.

If you did meet one, would you:

1. Throw shit on girl?

2. Drop her Iphone and "flick painfully" at her?

3. Wear pajamas a white t-shirt underneath and go to Vegas?

4. Dump a Tub of Extra Guac on her?

Please advise.

Quote: (11-28-2013 06:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2013 06:45 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This times a million.

If you did meet one, would you:

1. Throw shit on girl?

2. Drop her Iphone and "flick painfully" at her?

3. Wear pajamas a white t-shirt underneath and go to Vegas?

4. Dump a Tub of Extra Guac on her?

Please advise.

All of the above, although I'd likely get arrested for doing one or more of those things. I think the IPhone/Face flick is the most criminal of those acts. I don't know if this was just an oversight on your part, but I noticed that you haven't yet given a rep point to the throwing shit on girl guy. You may want to take care of that. I gave him a rep point a few days ago and was frankly embarrassed that it took me so long to do so.

I'll walk them out.

Unless it's freezing outside then I'll walk them to my front door and tell them to text me sometime.

I generally walk them out. However, if their car is on the same block as I live I often times will skip it.

With my FWB I'll sometimes walk her to her car and sometimes I'll get up and go buy her a breakfast sandwich and coffee, but many times in the morning, especially when she's getting up well before me for work I just let her walk herself out. It all depends on the scenario I guess and it's rare that I won't walk a girl to her car at least some of the time.

Absolutely feminine pulls out the masculine in me. I will do this with female friends too that deserve it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"