rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Period Card?

Period Card?

Okay, so this girl is sleeping in my bed right now. I met her for the first time today. We hung out at her place for a bit and then I drove us to mine. We drank some Bacardi and semi-watched a movie and then we started making out. She seemed into it and soon, her top and my shirt were off.

Then, I go to the bathroom, and out of nowhere, she suddenly is on her period and is having back pain. She fell asleep pretty quickly.

What do I make of this?

Period Card?

try in the morning

Period Card?

When the river runs red take the dirt track instead or just get a blowjob

Period Card?

Blowjob. Menstruation is always a bullshit excuse for not pleasing you.

Period Card?

Also, the excuse of suddenly feeling very tired and/or falling asleep just as they hit the bed after heavy makeout means they don't want to fuck.

Period Card?

Get her to invest, either with a BJ or sex later. Be firm and lead her or you can probably just write her off.

Period Card?

Tell her you don't mind, you used to have sex with your gf while she was on her period.

No big deal, you don't find it gross (I actually don't mind it at all).

I usually take it a step further, and tell a girl I'm a straight freak…that I'm turned on by period blood - it adds lubrication and makes the sex better. I say this while half-joking but still being partially serious, making her know I'm comfortable with whatever.

She's asleep though, so you'll have to wake her ass up, or proceed in the morning.

Period Card?

Okay, so she actually was on her period. She actually asked me for a tampon in the morning and literally fucking crawled on her knees to my bathroom to put it in.

Advice on how to initiate a BJ? I definitely want to see this girl again. She was actually pretty cool and great at making out.

I'm left with this weird, unfulfilled feeling. I mean, is it rational to expect to sleep with every girl you meet that same day? I only have a low 10s notch count, but it's mostly from girls I've met and had sex with that same day. This is a weird feeling for me. I feel like I did something wrong and I've let myself down.

Period Card?

Quote:Quote:

Okay, so she actually was on her period. She actually asked me for a tampon in the morning and literally fucking crawled on her knees to my bathroom to put it in.

Advice on how to initiate a BJ? I definitely want to see this girl again. She was actually pretty cool and great at making out.

I'm left with this weird, unfulfilled feeling. I mean, is it rational to expect to sleep with every girl you meet that same day? I only have a low 10s notch count, but it's mostly from girls I've met and had sex with that same day. This is a weird feeling for me. I feel like I did something wrong and I've let myself down.

I am just curious...how come you have tampons at your place?

Period Card?

Quote: (11-28-2013 05:13 PM)TigerCub Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I am just curious...how come you have tampons at your place?

I... I don't know. I think my sister left the box. I also don't know why she assumed I'd have some or what her plan was if I hadn't.

Period Card?

Quote: (11-28-2013 02:40 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Then, I go to the bathroom, and out of nowhere, she suddenly is on her period and is having back pain. She fell asleep pretty quickly.

What do I make of this?

I just tell them I don't give a shit, and to put a towel down.