rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists are two-legged ferrets

Props to Alpha Game for this.

"This explains so much, SO MUCH, feminist lunacy:
Yes, female ferrets will develop a minor medical issue if they have been waiting for a mate for too long: It's called "death." More specifically, the thing that kills them is a fatal state of too much horniness. Unlike human females, with their fancy and confusing system of spontaneous ovulation (which has the negative effect of making them not constantly fertile and infuriating iguanas), ferrets have induced ovulation, meaning that they will remain in heat until they have sex.

Unfortunately, the hormones that flood their body during heat are toxic and will sooner or later kill them if a guy ferret doesn't come along and end their torment with a good dicking....
So, perhaps we in the Game community should be a just little more tolerant when the Jezzies and other hormone-addled feminists waddle over and bray nonsensical spittle at us. It's not entirely their fault that they're hopelessly illogical and deeply unpleasant, they're simply hormone-poisoned from their inability to attract men capable of giving them what they are desperately craving.

It is science. And we all know that you can't argue with science."

http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2013/1...rrets.html

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Just imagine if the human females, too, would actually DIE from sustained lack-of-sex!

You'd have fatties raping you on the streets all over the States...

And they would be cleared by the Justice system, too : being in a state of Legitimate self-Defense. Their life or your dick, they had to choose, would say the judge!