rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tatar Girls: Can anyone give insights?

So I was searching the forum for any info on Tatar Girls.

There has never been a thread, and the only info might have been hidden under a deluge of info on the Russian threads. But I am 99.9% sure they have never been mentioned more than in passing (I think Vorkuta said some one line "saying" that mentioned them but nothing more than that).

Other than that it was fools spelling "tuna tartare" incorrectly.

[Image: tuna_tartare.jpg]

Or fools spelling "steak tartare" incorrectly:

[Image: steaktartare.jpg]

So anyone have any insights on these girls?

What are the differences from Russian girls or other EE girls?

Anyone have the Tatar Flag?

Or swooped Mass Amounts of these girls and cracked the code?

Any insights to their culture?

Hell, what the hell is a "Tatar Girl" anyways?

Any breakdowns from all the FSU/EE Pros would be appreciated.

Non Model edition:

For anyone not knowing what the hell I am talking about, and wants to play along, they kind of look like this:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?feature=og]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: fin%20(21).jpg]

For every 500 Russian girls you may meet 1 full blood Tatar. In Moscow. 1 out of 200 will be a mixed girl. While they supposed to be Sunni on paper, culturally they will rarely be much diff if alone in the US. They may behave like central asians if in groups. If you travel to Tatar part of Russia they are everywhere.. other than a specific page girl or a flag situation its an unlikely chance

Man, G Manifesto, Tatar girls!... just when I was trying to forget her, you brought me memories of my former girl-friend, a gorgeous, strange half Tatar...

Some answers I can give. Not much, cause she was not very interested in her Tatar roots, and actually, this is in itself interesting. Loss of cultural interest in the young, as in everywhere... globalization 'even' for them, yes.

"

Anyone have the Tatar Flag? Yes [Image: heart.gif]

Or swooped Mass Amounts of these girls and cracked the code? Not sure there is a specific code. Did not swoop mass amounts. Only one. Half Tatar at that. [Image: wink.gif]

Any insights to their culture? I saw a parade of them Tatar people on their Stalin remembrance day. Strange. Some looked Tatar, other looked blonde and Russian : lot of mixing of bloods.

Hell, what the hell is a "Tatar Girl" anyways?" Good question... But anyway, I can tell you what a Tatar guy is, and well, though not very funny nor friendly, actually they never harmed me nor cockblocked. But, they do seem a bit closed-social-circle guys, keeping by themselves, not talking a lot to strangers. The men I mean.

Never heard of them, but from these photos you posted, they look sexy as hell.

Don't want to turn this into a Bulgarphilia thread, but the Tatars are said to be the Volga Bulgars that remained in nowadays Tatarstan that were taken over by the Golden Horde, and that underlying Mongoloid delicateness, can be seen in a lot of the girls. They're Muslims. On the other hand, we have the Chuvash, a Christian people, whom are also said to be the descendents of Volga Bulgars, but they apparently weren't dominated by the Golden Horde to the same extent as the Tatars, and are more European looking. Both groups speak a Turkic language -- Tatar and Chuvash -- respectively.

On the other hand, we have Bulgaria proper in south-eastern Europe, which is said to have been founded by the Bulgars that left the Volga region in nowadays Russia in 681 A.D. and I think there is a definite relatedness in phenotypes amongst the three republics despite the distance that separates them. Bulgarians have blood from the Bulgars, from the local Thracians, which most Romanians are descended from apparently, and the Slavs that were in the region at the time, which is quite the genetic mix. In the end, blood is thicker than water. It's my dream to travel to Kazan and inject my Bulgarian man-juice into as many females as possible. Cheboksary, as well. Da jivee Bulgaria!

For Tatar girls, you need to go to Kazan. In other regions they're fully integrated into Russian society.

In Kazan, the population is a 50/50 mix of Russian and Tatar. You'll find girls on the Tatar side who behave just like Russians. Others wear traditional dress with headscarves and aren't open to 'outsiders'. They don't have the extreme ninja costumes like in the Middle East, but I would still avoid girls dressed in traditional outfits - they'll probably respond out of politeness but it will only end in frustration.

I haven't spent much time in Kazan, but for the more modern (post-soviet) women, I think your game will have to be the same as in other provincial cities (you'll need a Californian driver's license). You could use some token Tatar phrases as openers.

The American continent was initially occupied by Mongoloid peoples who jumped from Siberia into Alaska some 10,000s of years ago and then went all the way South to Argentina. Then, in the past 500 years or so, came the Western European colonizers of Iberian and Germano-Celtic stock, and the rest is History.

Some 1,000 years ago, much of today's Russian territory was occupied by Turkic peoples. Eastern European Slavs pushed East and occupied Eastern Europe, crossed the Urals and then occupied Siberia, and even got to Alaska. The conquered tribes were subjugated. The Tatars were one of those tribes.

Hence, the Republic of Tatarstan is to Russia what a giant Apache / Cherokee / Navajo reservation would be to the U.S., I guess. Tatar girls are kind of like Native American girls, in that respect. They are conquered people: Russian citizens, but not ethnic Russians.

Famous Tatars (or half-Tatars):
  • Irina Shayk, the model that Cristiano Ronaldo has been fucking.
Some photos of Kazan, the capital of Tatarstan: Lots of mosques in there. There are also the Crimean Tatars.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (11-24-2013 11:51 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Never heard of them, but from these photos you posted, they look sexy as hell.

Yeah, neither had I really until recently.

But come on McQueen, you know I am always innovating.

I am either on:

1. That Next Sh*t

2. That Other Sh*t

3. That real forward thinking Sh*t

I thought you knew?

Quote: (11-25-2013 08:30 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Some 1,000 years ago, much of today's Russian territory was occupied by Turkic peoples. Eastern European Slavs pushed East and occupied Eastern Europe, crossed the Urals and then occupied Siberia, and even got to Alaska. The conquered tribes were subjugated. The Tatars were one of those tribes.

Nice.

Thanks.

Yeah, I vaguely remember The Tatars from history books.

I'm ethnically half Tatar. Bashkiria and Tatarstan is where you find the real Tatars.

calihunter, Ubietza, DaveR, Icarus, pushkin and everyone else thanks for the responses.

Have you guys swooped some of these girls?

Any stories, vignettes or insights to swooping Tatar Girls?

Know a few, but Tatar is an antiquated term- ala Oriental for Asian.

USSR conquered most of Eastern Europe and swallowed them into the fold. Russian became commmon language and basically domesticated (or sent to the gulags) most Tatars.

The ones i knew all hail from Kazahkstan. The girls have a Mediterranean look and slavish respect for family/men (more so than Russians).

I did a quick google search for Tatars and Marat Safin turned up. Even somebody like Marat would say hes Russian FIRST, hence the rarity of hearing a Tatar saying hes a Tatar.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I've been to Aznakaevo, a small Tatar-ethnic town in Tatarstan, on the day of Sabantui which is the main Tatar ethnic holiday. I was even interviewed on the local news about my impressions, etc. I took part in some of the games. They have a big field outside the town where once a year they have this festival, which among other things is a series of competitions for men. Things like trying to throw each other off a log (while siting on it) and pole climbing. The overall winner gets a live sheep which he then parades around the grounds over his neck before it's cooked.

There's not too much to tell. They were a Soviet ethnicity with their own republic, but as with most Soviet peoples a lot of their culture was destroyed during the Soviet Union, so most are not particularly religious or speak the language. There is a language though, and it looks pretty crazy when written.

Most Tatar girls you meet will look/act essentially Russian. There are myths of them being fire-blooded, like redheads in the West, but really I don't take those kinds of old wives tails seriously.

They definitely do have a very interesting mix of white blood with a dash of Turkish features (dark hair, eyebrows, prominent noses) and with just a hint of Mongol look to them in the eyes and cheek bones. If you like mixed race the "pure" Tatar race is a nice mix.

Quote: (11-25-2013 11:35 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Know a few, but Tatar is an antiquated term- ala Oriental for Asian.

I did a quick google search for Tatars and Marat Safin turned up. Even somebody like Marat would say hes Russian FIRST, hence the rarity of hearing a Tatar saying hes a Tatar.

Disagree with both of these statements. Russia is a very ethnically diverse place. Very few people will refer to themselves as "russians" and those tend to be the Slavic people living in West Russia. Most Tatars will definitely refer to themselves as Tatar, as Chechens will refer to themselves as Chechen.

There are also several types of Tatars. The most commonly known to the West are the Crimean tatars who live in Ukraine. I think they were part of the Golden Horde that made it all the way to Poland and they settled there. But by far the most numerous amount of Tatars are in Kazan, Ufa, and that region of Russia.

I have no insight into swooping Tatar girls. I mean my dad swooped my mom, so you can call him up and ask for advice. Tatars tend to be somewhat apathetic to religion. I don't think they take their version of Islam too seriously. I don't think there is anything too special about how to swoop Tatar girls. If you go to Ufa, please do a trip report, because I'd like to see if my home town is worth visiting.

I have my flag but didn't know it until a someone pointed out that her name was not Russian. Kind of made sense when I thought about it. Russian guys in Kazan told me they're less manipulative in relationships, but I think that will be irrelevant unless you're looking for something long-term. For the swoopable ones, just do whatever you would with Russian girls. If they're conservative and traditional you won't meet them anyway, because they'll have chaperones.

Tatar is not an antiquated term. You may meet some that they don't like to identify themselves as being non-Russians when they move to other cities, but they have their own identity, culture in Kazan.

^^^Fair enough. I was speaking more to experience with the "Tatars" living in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Los Angeles.

If you want to show some common ground, talk about how you tried kumis

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote:Quote:

There are also several types of Tatars. The most commonly known to the West are the Crimean tatars who live in Ukraine. I think they were part of the Golden Horde that made it all the way to Poland and they settled there. But by far the most numerous amount of Tatars are in Kazan, Ufa, and that region of Russia.

Crimea is where a I met Tatar. I had good time the couple of days spent with her. They have assimilated with Russian culture so much that most of them under 40 are basically Russian with Tatar features.

I have a Tatar flag [Image: banana.gif]

Girl from Kazan who had jet black hair and a killer body. Slightly Asiatic face & really sexy. Not quite Irina Shayk, but maybe a notch and a half down from that. Call her an 8 I'd guess??

She was really possessive after the first few bangs and called me all the time, was always wanting to hook up and trying to lock me down. She also did this thing whereby she'd wake me up at 6:30 am all the time on the weekends even after nights out and start riding me - was great and everything, but I was exhausted after not getting any sleep on the weekends after a few weeks. Think she was doing it on purpose to 'mark her turf' and also keep me too tired to bang anyone else. (right?)

But loved to get down and was incredibly energetic in the sack. And there was definitely some kind of more primal, instinctive love of sex and pleasing her man thing going on there (not unlike many of the Russian girls too). After I stopped seeing her she sms'd me for weeks chastising me for my stupidity in not wanting to see her, meet up, etc. Was sort of funny some of the texts she'd send me.

As DVY said, they also seem to have a more slavish respect for men. I can't say that for sure as I've only been with one, but that was the sense I got over the 4-5 months I was shagging her. She also didn't engage in any of the gold-digging, "why don't you buy me flowers/a purse/help pay for my mom and my vacation etc." many of these Russian girls once you enter a 'relationship' of sorts with them.

Come to think of it, I sorta miss that girl....))

Edit: forgot she told me her mom was Ukrainian, Dad Tatar so does that still count? Was at her place once and saw the photos of her family and her dad looked like one of those dudes from some old Turkish film with the big black mustache and that tall Musafta-Ataturk type hat (or something like that, little more tapered at the top I think)

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:27 PM)calwinston Wrote:  

They have assimilated with Russian culture so much that most of them under 40 are basically Russian with Tatar features.

I was courting a kazakh tatar girl here in la. Didnt get too far. 3 dates n only makeouts. Thinking back I had made some mistakes that cost me but I had no clue. Her friends were kinda club rat type ... she was a virgin as her dads family was stricter n wanted to marry her off and in kazakh families it means she would seize to belong to her parents and would mostly stop communicating. But thats mistly a kazakh thing. She had half sisters that were full kazakh and thats what happened to them. If I were to do it again id have a flag. Even if it was gotten from the other door

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:02 PM)pushkin Wrote:  

Most Tatars will definitely refer to themselves as Tatar, as Chechens will refer to themselves as Chechen.
Disagree. Most Tatar MEN will 'definitely refer to themselves as Tatar', but Tatar women are (from what I have been told, and saw myself), not surprisingly, more modern and not caring about the past and traditions. At least in Crimea.

Tatar food is good, by the way. Hot soups and raviolis. Easy to like and eat.

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:17 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Disagree. Most Tatar MEN will 'definitely refer to themselves as Tatar', but Tatar women are (from what I have been told, and saw myself), not surprisingly, more modern and not caring about the past and traditions. At least in Crimea.

Here's the Kazan page on CS. Who wants to go there and start a thread asking whether Tatar men identify more as Tatar than Tatar women? Collect some 10,000 data points, and then we have a significant population to statistize on.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:23 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:17 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Here's the Kazan page on CS. Who wants to go there and start a thread asking whether Tatar men identify more as Tatar than Tatar women? Collect some 10,000 data points, and then we have a significant population to statistize on.

true, Icarus : all these generalizations we were saying on this thread are just that, generalizations, they have limited value, I agree.

But, gaming in Kazan is not a bad idea, after all... not my first choice in Russia, but, why not... our own Western 'exotic' factor would be high [Image: smile.gif]

How about some unique aspects of their culture you can mention to them?

Ie food, holidays, type of dance, booze etc?

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:33 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

But, gaming in Kazan is not a bad idea, after all... not my first choice in Russia, but, why not... our own Western 'exotic' factor would be high [Image: smile.gif]

The last RVF'er to get on a jihadi hitlist is beta!

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

How about some unique aspects of their culture you can mention to them?

Ie food, holidays, type of dance, booze etc?

they seem to have a Tatar flag, clear blue if I remember well, with some kind of black strange letter on it. Tell them you like their beautiful flag!

They are proud of their food. Rightly so, actually. That food is I think available in many parts of the Russian Federation.

Tell them you hate Stalin : sure winner!! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:40 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2013 03:33 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

The last RVF'er to get on a jihadi hitlist is beta!

Now that is a challenge for real men! Gaming in Ma*khac*hkala.

God, I am so beta I don't even dare writing the name of this place without * ! ain't I a pussy? [Image: blush.gif] all scared to be flagged and all....