rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adam Levine is what's wrong with the modern male

A female writer, Teresa Mull, rips on Adam Levine. She's a regular contributor to conservative magazines. Her article starts below the link.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/11/20/ad...dern-male/

Adam Levine was named the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE by People magazine. Such recognition should be taken with the grain of vapid salt that is the entire concept, however, what women find appealing in a man is telling of our culture and thus politics, so it’s not a complete waste of time.

For those lucky enough not to have known of Adam Levine until now, here’s a little about him: He is the lead singer of the band Maroon 5. He sings in what sounds like falsetto, but then he never comes out of it and you realize his voice is actually just whiny and womanish. His songs are lame. He is arrogant, and says things like, “I love being naked!” and then proves it by rarely wearing a shirt. His body is scrawny and malnourished-looking, is covered in tattoos and looks “like the wall of a bar bathroom.”

It gets worse. Prior to the last presidential election Levine tweeted, “Dear America, if you don’t re-elect Barack Obama, I’m going to lose my sh*t.” Not a classy gentleman and definitely not sexy.

It isn’t just Levine’s unsexy appearance I find annoying. That’s the least of his problems. It’s the vain way he flaunts himself and manages to be simultaneously cocky and emotional. His behavior is that of a spoiled child and he enjoys talking about his feelings like a female. Maybe that’s why women like him so much. It’s disturbing. I’m not sure how People chooses its sexiest man or if most women in America approve of this year’s choice. But Levine is popular, has dated multiple Victoria’s Secret models, and is engaged to one currently.

Past sexiest men alive winners include: Hugh Jackman (even his name is manly. And the muscles on this guy? Jacked-Man), George Clooney, Pierce Brosnan, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, and Mel Gibson. Adam Levine does not belong on the same list as these manly men. He does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath. What is wrong with women? Has the age of feminism made women so strong that an effeminate man-child is deemed the most desirable of all?

Come back, John Wayne, we miss you.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I'm calling it now: within ten years, a transgendered freak will be named either the sexiest man or woman alive.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

My 13 year old niece likes him.

These selections are based off of People Mag polls.

If you look at the fine print, it'll say something like "Winner based on 535,000 votes".

So basically you have half a million people deciding who the sexiest man alive is out of 7 BILLION people. It's a joke.

Add to that, that it's usually predetermined regardless for publicity etc.

That being said, I get that I look like him all the time, so guess it'll just help me get laid even more haha.

Shit, dude's at the tip top of the whole fucking female masturbation complex. It's hard for people posting on Roosh to not sound sour grapes. And he's only scrawny by body builder standards, i've seen his gross tattoo schtick and he looks in great shape with sub 10% fat

He has keyboards and music equipment sold under his name in fucking Target.

Dude is kill-kill-killing it and we'd probably be better off learning how he nailed it than whining.

He made it to the top in a super competitive arts field and is loaded, why is that so bad?

I don't disagree with her assessment per se, but I have to assume she's a right royal cunt.

She's upbraiding a man for a supposed lack of masculinity... Which just shows how un-feminine she is. A properly feminine woman wouldn't get in a tizzy over some androgyne. She'd be devoting herself to her man, or the pursuit thereof. Mull is clearly doing neither in publishing this article, nor is she increasing the store of beauty or truth in the world with her words.

Mull, you get a 'C', for C***.

Quote: (11-21-2013 12:53 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I'm calling it now: within ten years, a transgendered freak will be named either the sexiest man or woman alive.

within 5 years, tops.

Within 10 years, the UN chairman will be a trans. At the very least, a gay.

Quote: (11-21-2013 01:03 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

I don't disagree with her assessment per se, but I have to assume she's a right royal cunt.

She's upbraiding a man for a supposed lack of masculinity... Which just shows how un-feminine she is. A properly feminine woman wouldn't get in a tizzy over some androgyne. She'd be devoting herself to her man, or the pursuit thereof. Mull is clearly doing neither in publishing this article, nor is she increasing the store of beauty or truth in the world with her words.

Mull, you get a 'C', for C***.

I started searching for a picture of her, but possible results were so fucking rotten I clicked it shut.

Her idea of a 'real man'? Obvious homosexual Hugh Jackman.

Off topic, but i read somewhere that these SMA's prove that women have no general sense of what is attractive to them. Vince Vaughn was a SMA and that made the media wonder.

While us men have an ideal image of what is attractive in a women: Nice breasts, Hourglass figure, Pretty face, etc...

Women don't. Ask a women about what her ideal man would look physically. You would get an extreme variety of responses.

Filing this under "who gives a shit?".

He has tatoos and the "sensitivity" at the same time, plus he has a PR team pushing him via media as "mysterious". A lot of contrasts that will make him intriguing, and that's what gets the girls.

He is definitely not the manly type, but he has a good PR presentation.

Haters gonna hate. If he's such a baller as to make a whiny voice and shitty lyrics work for him, then learn something from it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Is anyone truly impressed with Maroon 5? Or is just listening to what they're spoon fed?

Didn't read anything, who cares?

By the way, the guy's good looking and talented and probably gets tons of ass.

valhalla

Fame recognized. I think he's kind of a toolbag myself. He's a whiny little bitch on the voice.

Team Nachos

He's definitely sexy.

If we were in prison together, I'd fuck him.

I have gotten laid soley on the fact that I could be his stunt double, I even have the same type of voice. I don't like his music but love the free DHV side effects.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I have a firm belief that politics makes people stupid. Put aside the conservative-liberal divide for a second and look at this through the lens of pure game. This chick devoted a few hundred words to talking about how not sexy Adam Levine is. What does that mean? To quote the bard, "methinks the lady doth protest too much."

If Teresa Mull ended up in a room with Levine, you'd be able to audibly hear the drip. This is an article written to make conservative beta males feel better about being betas and make conservative women feel better about being with their beta husbands and boyfriends. Don't believe the hype.

[Image: adam-levine-plaid-1.jpg]

[Image: adam-levine-300.jpg]
See what fame can do? That's why I'm working on it.

I don't really get how people can defend someone solely based on the whole "he's rich/famous and bangs more hot chicks than you do" line of thinking. That's all you aspire to do in life, mimic the idols of a diseased society?

By that logic, should Bill Kaulitz be a red pill idol? Dude is literally the faggiest straight man alive, but your brain could not comprehend the amount of hot young pussy that he has effortless access to.

Quote: (11-21-2013 10:02 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I don't really get how people can defend someone solely based on the whole "he's rich/famous and bangs more hot chicks than you do" line of thinking. That's all you aspire to do in life, mimic the idols of a diseased society?

By that logic, should Bill Kaulitz be a red pill idol? Dude is literally the faggiest straight man alive, but your brain could not comprehend the amount of hot young pussy that he has effortless access to.

Thats a dude? a straight dude?!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-21-2013 10:22 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Thats a dude? a straight dude?!

It's a dude. Not straight, but rather a "she-man."

Here's another example" https://www.google.ru/search?q=andrej+pe...81&bih=846

Quote: (11-21-2013 07:51 AM)Lyokoz Wrote:  

[Image: adam-levine-plaid-1.jpg]

[Image: adam-levine-300.jpg]
See what fame can do? That's why I'm working on it.

Even his stubble looks photoshopped.

Why do you use the word defend? What offense has Levine committed that needs a defense?

Personally, I'm not defending anyone, but I also don't go out of my way to attack other men just for being attractive to women. The only men I have beef with are white knights and manginas.

He dates Victoria's Secret models, one after the other, and makes no apology. This is why a subset of women resent him. He's their worst fear personified: the man who only looks at the one percent.

Most other Sexiest Men Alive were married. As for George Clooney, he dated the average Las Vegas bar chick once in a while for variety, so women felt like they might have a chance.