rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I bring girl up to my apartment first, or...

Over the next couple of days, I have a couple of evening dates lined up from online sites.

As it turns out, when I brought up the venue details, neither of them had heard of the venue (it's just recently opened) nor knew the location despite me providing specific address details. Not hard to find either, being in the heart of the city.

To makes things easier, I've suggested to come by my apartment first, and then walk from there to the venue (a 5 min walk - logistics sorted).

I'm thinking, I should try to lure each girl up to my apartment first (there's no way of her getting to my door without me coming down to let her in), have a drink, build comfort, and then go for the bang - or at the very least, have a drink there and bounce to the venue and try to get her back there after.

My hesitation in employing this approach is that we haven't met before, therefore I'm not sure if there will be suitable comfort being built within that environment, enough to progress things easily, which is why I'm leaning toward just heading to the venue briefly to break the ice, then bouncing back to my apartment.

Thoughts?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

^ Relevant (and I've previously read that thread), but not specific to my query.

As mentioned, meet-up is happening outside my apartment, not at venue close-by, which is a scenario I'm more than skilled at navigating.

No don't invite her up save that card after you have taken her to said destination, built some rapport and gotten her boozed up and ready to top the beef

do invite her, don't fix her a drink, let her look at the apartment while you do something in the bedroom / shower. 3-4 min. not long. this will make her feel that a) it's a safe place to come back to b) you haven't try to sleaze your way into her panties right away. and instead took her out. they love this shit

this is a great chance for a smooth gambit.

come down to meet her, say you forgot something like your wallet or whatever, and say come up with me real quick.

have her come in with you, get a feel for the place. you grab your wallet and then leave.

this will give her more comfort about your apt and increase the chances she will come back to your place afterwards

i have used this many many times and it works

haha guess I should have read the thread first. good answer calihunter