rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bring a friend or not

Bring a friend or not

Hello everybody,

Here it is the situation :

I met a very cute ukrainian girl here in in Krakow and she asked me to meet each other again next week.

The fact is, she will be with a friend and asked me if I could bring a friend or I will be alone.

In your opinion, should I try to bring a friend with me or should I go to the rendez-vous alone with the two girls ?

I really do not have a lot of knowledge about Eastern girls mindset.

Thank you.

Bring a friend or not

Personally, this depends on who your friend is and how good his game his. A guy with no game will definitely fuck it all up for you, me for example if MattC was in town or another RVFer I had met like McQueen, I'd definitely drag them along, however if there was no cool guys like that, I'd go alone and be how I am, in control, leading both, bouncing them off each other shit like -

'You're the crazy one (target) and you must be the good one (friend), let me guess you (friend) spend all your time looking after this crazy girl (target)'

That's actually an example of how I approach a two set in the street too hah

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Bring a friend or not

Tank you Bojangles for your advice.
I do not really know any guys with game here as I just arrived actually.
I will go alone then.

Bring a friend or not

let us know how it goes

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Bring a friend or not

Her friend could be a cockblocker. Also, you'll have to engage two girls instead of one because if you don't, the friend will pull the "let's go" card because she's bored.

If you have a friend that's proficient in game bring him. Otherwise cancel and set up a 1 on 1 date with her.

Bring a friend or not

Consistent threesome swoop game...

Bring a friend or not

Well, actually it is during the week and I am working.
So I do not plan to bring one or two at home following this date.
It's just to get to know each other much better and then I plan to invite her this weekend for going out in a club or somewhere else. It must be easier to seal he deal.

I heard every sort of things about ukrainian ladies on this forum, specially the gold digging things, so I am curious about how it will go. They are students and quite young, 18-20, it may change the deal. I really do not have any clue, we will see.

Or maybe they will flake hehe [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bring a friend or not

I'm sure your friend is nice, but I dislike playing matchmaker. Let's go do "x" fun activity.

Reframe.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"