rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Consistent Threesome Swoop Game

Anyone have a formula?

This is one thing I have been working on lately with extremely spotty results. Like as in airballing. Hell, last night: two girls back to my crib; only swooped one.

When you Go for Dolo you are constantly hitting on pairs of girls.

Typically, I Game them both but try to swoop one. This is conventional thinking.

However, lately, I have been trying to re-condition my mind to swoop both girls at once.

This is a very tricky thing for me. I "bird in the hand" situation, if you will.

But, as we all know, fortune favors The Bold.

I have had situations as a youth, where I went for the Threesome, and ending up having the whole deal blow up in my face. Brutal.

I think that may be the key, not giving a f*ck if you lose both girls, even though one might be a sure thing.

Anyone have any formulas for Consistent Threesome Swoop Game?

Tells? Trial Closes? Dope Moves? Techniques? Reverse Inverted Tie Downs?

Or is it all just about getting girls on Beans?

Do you try to get the two girls to swoop each other first?

Or do you try to shoehorn the threesome?

Is it just about Ketosis? Height? Being Jacked? Or saying, "Look you two b*tches, I am young. I am ripped. F*ck I am straight up in Ketosis right now. You best be getting this threesome on right now and then cleaning my crib and whipping up some Pad Thai with a quickness or I am breaking out The Goon Hand! And you b*tches betta have my money!" (just playing)

Anyone?

McQueen? Mikecf? Merengo? Roosh? El Mech? Ali? Fisto? Rio? Soup? Mixx? Parlay? Kickboxer? PDog? Speak? OG? Slubu? Jariel? Houston? Anyone?

Gio and Tuth? Any West Coast triple washed Arugula Whole Foods Threesome DayGame all smoothed out with a Gangster Twist?

Hell, Dash Global? Bigmalebootylover?

I really think this is the Next Level of Game.

[Image: women-kissing-16-e1356369773644.jpg]

Anything you guys have learned from your Threesomes?

Let's get some community thinking and triangulation and figure this sh*t out once and for all.

G. you must have down hot bi girls you can take out & swoop with. keep bringing different ones out n you'll soon just have a ton fwb bi girls. also extasy suppositories for girls. they fire up that "chakra" or whatever like you wouldn't believe

Quote: (11-15-2013 12:07 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

G. you must have down hot bi girls you can take out & swoop with. keep bringing different ones out n you'll soon just have a ton fwb bi girls. also extasy suppositories for girls. they fire up that "chakra" or whatever like you wouldn't believe

I am not really talking about "manufacturing" threesomes.

More like "on the fly" cold Threesomes.

be a celebrity?

I've swooped threesomes in bars.

You got to just come in like you are the only man that exists, and just completely dominate both girls.

You are escalating physically with both of them at the same time. They are now your property.

There's no smooth talking cool guy shit. It's just pure caveman kind of thing. Don't try to get to know them or any of that.

Everybody will need sufficient alcohol. This is not an itellectual endeavor. It's a time-machine move back to animal behavior.

There's not even jealousy plot lines or anything like that. You don't get the girls fighting against each other. You become a cult of three. You are like a giant bat that puts his wings over them for protection.

Other guys have to see from a distance that it would be a futile effort to intrude. You have to act in a way that other guys know to stay the fuck away.

You get them out of the bar and back to someone's house.

Make sure that in the cab you've got both of their hands on your cock.

There are no games. Everybody knows what's going to happen. You are now a community.

Get back to the pad. More drinks. Making out with both of them.

Kiss one. Kiss the other. Step back and allow them to kiss each other, their hands on your stone.

They both go down on you at the same time.

Lay one down on the bed. Put the other on top of her so that they are making out, belly to belly.

Penetrate both of them, oscillating between doggy and missionary.

It's got have that family vibe. No negging or any of that crap because you exist above the normal world.

You'd be surprised how often female best friends have "Lez'd out" before.
In fact that should be you're opener "Are you two best friends?"

Gives you a clue to whether a threesome is on the menu [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Game them both.

Focus on softening the weakest link resistance.

Make sure the strongest link understands that nothing is happening unless it goes down with the 3 of you.

Dont settle for one.

But I believe the most important factor is that a threesome must be about satisfying 2 women, not about 2 women satisfying one man. It must be THEIR fantasy, think inception, you have to plant the idea in their minds that a threesome is something they want to experience to feel satisfied.

The answeris in this vvideo

I've had two "more than one" girl swoops from bars. Both I attribute to being in the right place at the right time. No special skills involved other than just being dressed well, approaching what looked like a bored girl/girls, and maintaining light conversation. Both times, the decision was made within a very short timeframe (less than an hour).

However, I've had several threesomes and now one foursome as a result of a variation of what someone mentioned above. I have a girl that now brings me other girls. It wasn't my intention, but I ended up figuring out how to create a passive pussy stream as it has now gotten to the point where I do nothing other than approve or disprove the girls that are presented. Granted, it does not happen often as it's still hard to find that "unicorn" who wants to bang a guy and girl, but when it does it's fantastic.

Soup and Germanico,

How often are you guys having these?

In 99.9% of my 3sums, these were the factors:

1. Pulled from a club or Stripclub. Around 90% clubs and 10% Stripclubs.
2. Initiated the girls to first, makeout with me together, then kiss each other.
3. I treated them with EQUAL attention and PDA.
4. I was in the 'Zone'.
5. Alcohol was involved.
6. I left the club EARLY with the girls and Led them.
7. I didn't ask; I strongly suggested "we afterparty at my hotel etc".
8. I kept it fun, light and sexual the entire pre-sex interaction.
9. I was suited up haha
10. I sexualized the situation within 3-5 minutes of meeting 2 girls.
11. I was cool, calm and collected, AND....

12. Was VERY non-judgemental. I told the girls this is the time to experiment etc.

I had 7 or 8 of these this year, so it must work.

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:30 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Soup and Germanico,

How often are you guys having these?

Not often enough. I have a friend who claims to be getting this situation several times a year. I don't doubt it.

You have to be man who stands above other men.

McQueen's list matches up a lot with mine.

I recently kissed two girls at the same time outside of the club. That was fun for sure.

When I'm going I can be like a Tiger and I will take what's mine.

Most importantly is that you aren't antagonistic- there's nothing to argue about. It is written. That's the vibe you got to be coming from.

The girls will actually get more attracted to you as it turns them on to be handled by a man like that. They also get off on the taboo of it. They want to be bad girls.

I had two girls in the cab with me a year ago and they were talking to each other about what they were going to do to me, as if I was the innocent one. We got back to my place and I botched and one of them left.

I think they might have tested me with shit like "so do you always come to bars and make out with two girls at once" or something like that. I'm in caveman mode and I don't speak that language, so I just make out with them as a response.

If they hooked up my brain to a scanner it would look like the TV screen here:

Let them yack with each other and only say minimal what you need to. But, you are constantly directing the situation. You hail the cab. You pay for it. You make the drinks etc. All the usual shit.

I think the threesome game isn't the playful girly/gay Tyler Durden spastic high voiced thing. It's more like Wolverine and Thor or Conan. Like this guy starting at 6min:

Also, a very key component:

13. One of the girls will be the 'alpha' of the two. I encourage her to 'dominate' the other, through PDA etc.

Example: I'll be walking through the club with the 'beta' girl holding her hand and the 'alpha' girl is holding her other hand. It's almost as if we're winging each other.

Quote: (11-15-2013 07:54 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Also, a very key component:

13. One of the girls will be the 'alpha' of the two. I encourage her to 'dominate' the other, through PDA etc.

Example: I'll be walking through the club with the 'beta' girl holding her hand and the 'alpha' girl is holding her other hand. It's almost as if we're winging each other.

Actually, I will take both girls' hands. I'm in charge. It's got to be that way.

@Soup:

Agreed in a lounge setting, but to navigate a crowded club then single file works until you're out of the club. Then you can have them on either side.

I'm sure when we wing each other one day, the world will implode at our skills combined haha.

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:48 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

2. Initiated the girls to first, makeout with me together, then kiss each other.

Interesting.

I think that may be a key component.

So are you first kissing both girls at the same time?

Kissing one first, then the other?

Having them kiss each other first?

Any rhyme or reason to this?

Damn. That is pretty strong.

I have a feeling that this is going to blow the "average guy sleeps with 5 girls in his lifetime" crowd into a meltdown.

But yeah, that impresses the hell out of me.

Give some more thoughts.

Quote:Quote:

9. I was suited up haha

Well, yeah.

I mean that one goes without saying, right?

This is the next level. I'm going to sit back, listen, and learn.

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Interesting.

I kiss the most receptive girl first, then wink at the other one while kissing the original girl. Then I reach over and gently pull her over by the waist until she's beside me and swap kissing. Then I bring both of their heads in for a 3-way kiss. 3-way kisses are such a blast.

Then I have them kiss each other, so essentially it's a 4-step formula:
1. I kiss the most receptive girl first
2. Then I kiss the other. Pre-selection and jealousy kick in and the other girl 9/10x will kiss me too.
3. Next we all kiss, creating a 'union' of sorts between the 3 of us.
4. I finalize it by having them have their 'moment' and kiss each other.

The key is to be acting casual and having fun with it. Once you know the 'formula', you can break the 'rules', but this has worked for me since I was 21yo.

I create a 'Bubble World', where no one else exists; it's just us vs. the world so to speak. Girls love this shit. I will drop a data sheet sometime on creating that 'world', because it's powerful as fuck

I have a feeling that this is going to blow the "average guy sleeps with 5 girls in his lifetime" crowd into a meltdown.

6 of these were in Vegas, so don't be too impressed ; ) The others were in LA. Vegas is PERFECT for 3somes, as you know.

Give some more thoughts.

Somebody mentioned, I believe Soup, and I agree, that you must be leading the interaction with buying drinks, paying for the cab and creating the most SEAMLESS flow of energy and logistics possible.

The cats who bitch about dropping a $10 bill for the cab line in Vegas will NEVER pull this off, and I know you get where I'm coming from.

9. I was suited up haha

Well, yeah.

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Interesting.

Give some more thoughts.

9. I was suited up haha

Well, yeah.

What I did was this: I took them outside to the patio area of the bar. Sat them down in a location where we had more privacy. One girl on each side. I was holding both of their hands. Talked to one and just started kissing her. Then continued talking to them as if nothing had happened. Then I was talking to the other one, and in the same way that you want to give attention to both nipples when you go to second base, I started making out with her. Then continued talking about really mundane stuff.

Once you do that kind of thing, the stage is set. You just need to bounce them out of the club for drinks in a private location.

What McQueen is talking about is higher order game.

Instead of counting notches. He's counting threesomes.

Level 2 game: quality of girls has to be 8 or more. Anything under that doesn't count.

We should start an "I Just Had a Threesome Thread"

I kiss the most receptive girl first, then wink at the other one while kissing the original girl. Then I reach over and gently pull her over by the waist until she's beside me and swap kissing. Then I bring both of their heads in for a 3-way kiss. 3-way kisses are such a blast.

2. Then I kiss the other. Pre-selection and jealousy kick in and the other girl 9/10x will kiss me too.

The key is to be acting casual and having fun with it. Once you know the 'formula', you can break the 'rules', but this has worked for me since I was 21yo.

I create a 'Bubble World', where no one else exists; it's just us vs. the world so to speak. Girls love this shit. I will drop a data sheet sometime on creating that 'world', because it's powerful as fuck

6 of these were in Vegas, so don't be too impressed ; ) The others were in LA. Vegas is PERFECT for 3somes, as you know.

Somebody mentioned, I believe Soup, and I agree, that you must be leading the interaction with buying drinks, paying for the cab and creating the most SEAMLESS flow of energy and logistics possible.

The cats who bitch about dropping a $10 bill for the cab line in Vegas will NEVER pull this off, and I know you get where I'm coming from.

*Edit.

Quote: (11-15-2013 09:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

Level 2 game: quality of girls has to be 8 or more. Anything under that doesn't count.

^Great idea. You want to do the honors?

McQueen is totally right on with that three way kissing thing. Just be careful not to be too drunk, or all three of you'll fall over into a doorway like I did.

Girls that you should target for this kind of thing is girls who are on vacation from Scandenavia, or maybe a girl who is visiting her friend who lives near the bar.

Quote: (11-15-2013 09:11 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2013 09:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

^Great idea. You want to do the honors?

I have to admit that I haven't really had enough of these recently to do an opening post, but it is past time we had that thread here. We got to break into some new territory.

You should do it and breakdown some of your recent threesomes. I think we could all learn from that, and guys would get inspired to explore this more.

Quote: (11-15-2013 09:09 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I like it.

Have you ever had this blow up in your face?

I remember once I had two super fly young Foreign girls (can't recall from where) when I was younger in a cab.

I kissed one and the other was grabbing my hand and when I stopped kissing the first, she started kissing me.

I thought I was going to have the most epic threesome as one was model hot and the other was shorter and smoking.

Then to my dismay, they both got pissed at each other!

Huge implosion.

Lost both girls.

Still hurts to this day, as you can see I still remember it.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

Yeah, Vegas is epic for Threesomes.

I am not sure, but I would say at least 50% or more of mine have been there and although I have spent 100+ nights in Vegas, that is a very small portion of my life.

Miami would seem on paper to be good for Threesomes as well, and I think it is for some.

I have more or less come up deuces on that front.

I had one on the 10 yard line, but it again didn't happen. Not full implosion as I did swoop the original girl.

Hold on a f*cking minute!

I thought paying for drinks and cabs was Beta!

Serious question:

If one pays for drinks and cabs but swoops two hot girls for a threesome, was that beta?