rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When u hit the jackpot!!!

Backstory:
So this unbelievable shit happened to me this weekend.I was hanging with this hard 9 model chick i have been nailing for like 4months now,don't worry i will attach pic boys!!,she had been on my case all week of how i was the worst bf in the history of the world and why i hated hanging with her.I ended up caving and agreed to hang with her.She came over early Saturday and she cooked a meal for me and one of my co-workers who i wing with from time to time.We all pregame till 11 and strolled downstairs to the club,i live in the heart of Downtown Orlando and logistics was my main motivation to move there.

So here we are standing in line to get into a new club where out of no where this smoking hot redhead and brunette start talking to my girl.The brunette told her she had the most perfect body she had seen all night.I paid no attention to their chit chat and they went on and on for about 3 minutes b4 it click in my head that this brunette bitch was a stud and was actually putting the move on my girl with her girlfriend standing there!!!i said high five sister!!!(in my head)..they round up the convo and as we start heading in to the club,i decide to throw a hail mary and see what happens,i holla at the brunette in a high tone saying I WILL TRADE FOR TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS!!, she walks back,pulls out her phone and shows me this 8.5 who she says in her roommate from Alabama,that she is super curious about fucking a black dude and she would also slave trade the redhead to me she was hanging with.I have an abnormal weakness for redheads so i was sold the minute she put her in the equation.All these negotiations were going down without my girl or the redhead even having a clue.I accept the deal and she steps away from us,calls her roommate and she request for my pic,i text the chick a pic from my phone and she fowards to her roommate who responds she is "game" almost instantly.Brunette bad bitch tells little redhead that we should go have a house party and thank God they also have great logistics..lived about 6 mins from downtown,we arrive their spot and i can't beleive i'm about to have a 4some,fyi the brunette chick told me dicks gross her out so she was just bent on fucking with my girl and i could fuck her roommate and lil miss redhead.We get home,lil country roommate welcomes me with a big hug and i'm thinking to myself,"it can't be this easy!!" i made a lil promise to God that if this shit goes down smoothly he should pen me in for church service Sunday!!.We start drinking and 30 mins in brunette chick starts touching my girl,my girl is looking at me dead in the eyes seeking permission to engage when country girl climbs on me and starts making out!!!B4 i know it clothes are going down and i'm fucking three bitches at thesame time.We went at it for hours and i left their place around 9am Sunday morning to go home and prepare for service.I owed God one!!! just wondering if any bro here has come down with such luck.

Cool story brah.
Not into black girls but gj.

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: bsflag.gif]

[Image: fattitude.gif]

On a more interesting note,

@McQueen, dude as i said it was a very lucky strike,i'm very smooth with chicks but this shit all went down like a fucken dream to me pal so call it BS how ever u want buddy.

[Image: image.png]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

This is almost as believable as when MiXX had that 15 woman train run on him.

Quote: (11-13-2013 09:39 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

This is almost as believable as when MiXX had that 15 woman train run on him.

Thing is a lot of guys believed that shit.

[Image: poster5225.jpg]

How is this even useful? You want an oogie cookie? Have one

looks like i'm taking heat for sharing something amazed me too!,if u read through u will notice i said i was nailing the country chick and redhead while the lesbian chick nailed my girl.I can't argue if it happened or not,heck everyone is entitled to their opinion after reading a post.

deleted

delicioustacos.com

It's not unheard of to nail 3 girls at once; I'm not questioning the validity of that claim, hell I've nailed 4 girls at once.

The reason why I'm calling troll is that it's your first post, the grammar etc is whack as fuck, the chick is hit and it's Troll Like behavior to come on the board and your first post you start making these claims.

So once again....

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2013 09:58 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

deleted

I saw it before it was deleted man.
That would have been post of the day, I'm dying from laughter.

Who the fuck calls themselves Fabi?

Nope.

Quote: (11-13-2013 10:05 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Who the fuck calls themselves Fabi?

People named Fabi?
[Image: tongue.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg15381]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Watch this guy be legit.

Wall of text, I didn't even read the original post.

That girl is not a 9, either. She's got the butch haircut - no thanks. Even if I was into the black girls.