rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Circumvent the ugly Backpacker girl to get to her cute friend

A case you will often face, when traveling a bit cheap :

Two backpacker girls, traveling together, enter your hostel, or you just meet them at breakfast in said hostel.

One of them is beautiful or very beautiful. And pretty nice, smiling, cool. The other... well, often the other will be a lot less attractive... not very ugly in general, but, so-so... and no fun, not smiling at you. Stern.

Of course, the task of this ugly girl will be, and I mean the sole true goal of her trip : to cockblock gamers, so that her beautiful friend does not get any sex, and their travel is not compromised by a brief 'love story' or jealousy...

Well, so my question is : How to avoid, evade, circumvent this non-attractive cockblocking Backpacker girl, to get to her cute friend? Because being women, they will be together chatting almost all of the time... is it possible, you think, to pry one off the other, and when, how?? Is it hopeless?

Game them both or find a man for the ugly one.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Yes, finding a man for the almost-ugly one seems the best solution, maybe the only one. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm telling you, I have witnessed last week, tens of local 'gamers' try their luck with those two backpacker girls from Australia, one of which is a perfect Ten, tall blonde gorgeous and smiling... all town must have noticed her... BUT, there is her friend (not ugly actually, just average, and never drunk [Image: sad.gif] ), cockblocking everyone, without even being overtly aggressive... Either they are lesbian and hiding it well, or... they just do not want sex at all... They turned down everyone!... I couldn't talk alone with the perfect Ten more than ten seconds, what should I have said? just in ten seconds, with the other Aussie girl lurking nearby... It was mission Impossible....?

Make the ugly(er) one have fun and drink (talk to her more than to her friend) - when she sees you can have fun without "gaming" she'll be less likely to cockblock. Of course, there's always the danger of her wanting to fuck you...

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Mental,

Thanks for the advice. I would fu*k the less-beautiful chick, too, yes. But, she never lets her guard down, is never drunk, always watches over her gorgeous friend and herself. She is relentlessly serious, composed. Many men on the beach and nightclubs and hostel tried their luck with them 2 Aussies, and to my knowledge, no one succeeded. Cause the Aussies have breakfast alone each time at the hostel, I am told. Maybe they are lesbian. But I have talked to them both (not separately alas) many times, and I dont think they are lesbians. Just, they are ADNTF. [Image: sad.gif]

Why did God make ADNTF women??

Use Mystery Method [Image: banana.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (11-13-2013 02:39 AM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Mental,

Thanks for the advice. I would fu*k the less-beautiful chick, too, yes. But, she never lets her guard down, is never drunk, always watches over her gorgeous friend and herself. She is relentlessly serious, composed. Many men on the beach and nightclubs and hostel tried their luck with them 2 Aussies, and to my knowledge, no one succeeded. Cause the Aussies have breakfast alone each time at the hostel, I am told. Maybe they are lesbian. But I have talked to them both (not separately alas) many times, and I dont think they are lesbians. Just, they are ADNTF. [Image: sad.gif]

Why did God make ADNTF women??

I find it helps to smirk and think to yourself "awww, how cute" - that way you don't take anything seriously and you stay confident and cool-headed in any situation and shit test - in essence, you're literally playing a Game (that's why it's called "Game", you lose if you rage quit or treat it as serious business) and even if you fail, you had a good time so the next time ADNTF women come you're more prepared for them. For example, if the mother hen says "we're not drinking" and you smirk and think "awww, how cute", you suddenly accept it as a challenge like in a game and eventually, somehow, you persuade them; for example, my response to the "we don't drink" would be just looking at her smirking until she feels uncomfortable (like I couldn't believe that she's such a bore and find it interesting for some reason) and tries to justify it or throw a tantrum, and then it's on! The key is to feel "amused mastery" and project it on her - I don't ever plead with boring 5-6 women that don't drink, I project my frame on them and they either succumb or eject (thus saving you time you could've used to game receptive women).

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

As an aussie guy here, be real direct with the ten. As soon as you build any rapore say.. "I want to get to know you better".

If she has the slightest of tingles she'll find a way to ditch the friend.

No such thing as an Aussie girl who ain't DTF

Quote: (11-13-2013 07:54 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

As an aussie guy here, be real direct with the ten. As soon as you build any rapore say.. "I want to get to know you better".

Particularly when they are backpacking. The less attractive friend is probably so serious and sober all the time because she is used to guys just trying to hook up with her hot friend and ditching her so she is unhappy and jealous.

Mental - You either need to get a friend to wing the less attractive friend for you (and he should really be trying to fuck her), or just hit on the less attractive girl and ignore the really hot one until she comes after you. Hot girls have less attractive friends because it makes them feel superior and you ignoring her to hit on her less attractive friend will drive her crazy.

Quote: (11-13-2013 03:35 AM)mental Wrote:  

I find it helps to smirk and think to yourself "awww, how cute" - that way you don't take anything seriously and you stay confident and cool-headed in any situation and shit test - in essence, you're literally playing a Game (that's why it's called "Game", you lose if you rage quit or treat it as serious business) and even if you fail, you had a good time so the next time ADNTF women come you're more prepared for them. For example, if the mother hen says "we're not drinking" and you smirk and think "awww, how cute", you suddenly accept it as a challenge like in a game and eventually, somehow, you persuade them;

yes, I remember your thread about this "awww, how cute" method. I answered then, that I had a similar method, only with saying in my head "anyway, fuck'em all"...

But your sentence is better : My sentence, method, though calming in a way, brings some negativity, aggressiveness with it... Better to take it all as a game, and smile even when your balls are aching from desire. [Image: wink.gif]

But Mental, one thing : I do think that after her saying : "we're not drinking", and you smirk and think "awww, how cute", well, it is NOT enough, you would have to tell something, not just smirk and stare, amused. You'd still have to convince, maybe just put on the table the beers that you'd just bought, and open them for the girls without asking further...

Anyway, I'll try more positive, light-hearted frame of mind, when gaming Western women.

Beg to differ :

An Aussie girl on an ego trip. Ego trips seem better than sex, for some women!

Quote: (11-13-2013 08:26 PM)Blue Streak Wrote:  

Mental - just hit on the less attractive girl and ignore the really hot one until she comes after you. Hot girls have less attractive friends because it makes them feel superior and you ignoring her to hit on her less attractive friend will drive her crazy.

Not true in this case. What you say is true for girls ranked 7,5 or 8.

But 8,5 or perfect-ten women are so conscious, aware of their beauty that nothing will make them insecure.

Heck, they just have to look in a mirror to get a boost... Or enter a bar. Or, in ego trips, a hostel. They will always feel the admiration and want till they turn 35... you cannot make them insecure before.

"But 8,5 or perfect-ten women are so conscious, aware of their beauty that nothing will make them insecure.

Heck, they just have to look in a mirror to get a boost... Or enter a bar. Or, in ego trips, a hostel. They will always feel the admiration and want till they turn 35... you cannot make them insecure before."

^^^Spoken by some one who clearly is not pulling 8.5's+.

The prettier they are, the more insecure they are.

Hang with some models and report back.

Quote: (11-14-2013 12:21 AM)Arg expert Wrote:  

But Mental, one thing : I do think that after her saying : "we're not drinking", and you smirk and think "awww, how cute", well, it is NOT enough, you would have to tell something, not just smirk and stare, amused. You'd still have to convince, maybe just put on the table the beers that you'd just bought, and open them for the girls without asking further...

Anyway, I'll try more positive, light-hearted frame of mind, when gaming Western women.

Just staring at them works wonders in persuading them: a lot of times, when a woman would try to make something up so she wouldn't go with me back to my apartment or somewhere else, they immediately have the need to say something for some reason, and they'll try some sort of "compromise", like saying they'll only be there for an hour or so. But if you have the need to say something, saying "how cute" also works wonders:
her: "we're not drinking"
me (smirking): "how cute"
I guess it's all in your head - if you think a method works wonders, it will somehow work for you - the same reason why sometimes a "wrong" method actually results in a bang (the infamous Was this Beta? thread is one example of a supposedly "wrong" method working for OP).

Quote: (11-14-2013 01:20 AM)mental Wrote:  

Just staring at them works wonders in persuading them: a lot of times, when a woman would try to make something up so she wouldn't go with me back to my apartment or somewhere else, they immediately have the need to say something for some reason, and they'll try some sort of "compromise", like saying they'll only be there for an hour or so. But if you have the need to say something, saying "how cute" also works wonders:
me (smirking): "how cute"

Ok, I see how it can work,
me (smirking): "how cute" AND then you put 3 beers on the table, without any other word, and pour them beers.

Anyway, I will soon try your How Cute method, saying it aloud at the right momentS, and we will see what happens, if the woman gets unsettled, perplexed, confused, amused... I will report!

Quote: (11-14-2013 01:12 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

"But 8,5 or perfect-ten women are so conscious, aware of their beauty that nothing will make them insecure.

Heck, they just have to look in a mirror to get a boost... Or enter a bar. Or, in ego trips, a hostel. They will always feel the admiration and want till they turn 35... you cannot make them insecure before."

McQueen, I've spent lots of months (years?) in our dear Ukraine. So, I am used to very, or very very beautiful women around me.

They did not seem insecure to me. Quite ready to 'conquer the World' and scheming, actually, all of them.

But granted, maybe in the US, 8,5 or perfect-ten women are insecure. Dunno.

And, I did sometimes 'score' with some perfect-ten or ok, perfect-9 Ukrainian women. But not often, not with many, and having put like hundreds of hours in the 'hunt'.

Arg, you keep throwing up mental hurdles for yourself. This won't work, that won't work. Improve your frame and see what happens. At worst you bang the less attractive friend, who by your own admission isnt that bad.

I had a funny response but it would probably get me banned.

So, I'll just go along with the other answers LOL

Sloots gon' sloot.

Quote: (11-14-2013 01:12 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Indeed. Attractive women are the most insecure on their inside, since they know that their main asset is not only superficial, but an inevitably deprecating one.

The only thing they are pretty sure is that they will attract the attention of men as long as they are atttractive, which therefor creates personal insecurity in a circle until, as McQueen said, they hit 35+-.

^^^^

"as McQueen said, they hit 35+-."

^^^(Arg expert said that)

I think most American girls hit the wall by 28-30. Add the drinking, drugs, late nights and bad attitudes and they weather, wither, crinkle and fold rather quickly nowadays.

Pretty much this. If she doesnt want to get to know you better then its not going to work. and I'd move on. now if she didn't ditch the ugly jealous freind, then I'd move on.

I don't know about you guys but Ive gotten tired of having to "game" two people. It's much easier to just be direct if you cant game normally due to a cockblock, and if it doesnt work, move on. Way too much work to try to win over the ugly friend.
Quote: (11-14-2013 07:30 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

^^^^

"as McQueen said, they hit 35+-."

^^^(Arg expert said that)

I think most American girls hit the wall by 28-30. Add the drinking, drugs, late nights and bad attitudes and they weather, wither, crinkle and fold rather quickly nowadays.

That's one of the reasons why men should never date western women (or really any woman)over 28. A lot of people don't realize that MEN APPRECIATE with age . . .if they take care of themselves, improve their lives etc. also most men don't know that there is a HUGE market of young women who love older men, and this will never change.

Isaiah 4:1