rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with online opener

Help with online opener

Hi guys, I found an online opener that has a decent response rate, and the majority of the responses are typically fairly similar. I have trouble transitioning to other subjects or finding a compliance test small enough for them to do. Please help.

Opener: After a rigorously brief overview of your profile, I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.??Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories… you will always have a special place in my heart. Your Ex-husband, - Paul
p.s. You can keep the beach house in Florida as long as I can have the dog and my DVD’s back

Typical response from girl: Haha / LoL / That was funny

Me: (Attempting for qualification): I like that you're a sense of humor, I like funny girls. Are you funny?

Typical response from girl: yes / yah / I am

Me: (Throwing a hoop for them to jump through): Tell me your best joke

No girl jumps through that hoop for some reason. What's a good follow up instead to build attraction without "trying too hard"?

Help with online opener

Why are YOU being the one to throw out shit tests?? If you're already messaging her she must have passed the boner test or whatever medium you use to measure her up. You opened her, she responded positively and now I would consider her slightly hooked and can proceed to meet up with you or whatever it is you want to do with her which you did not state in your original. Seems my route for YOU would not be best because who knows if what works for me will work for you.
Just like when you number close you do not proceed to linger and ruin the good vibes(props to Roosh) and potential date. YOU transition to setting up that date and go from there. Try not to fuck up the positive replies online BEFORE you have a chance to fuck up in person and or get your notch. It's up to you

Help with online opener

women are almost never funny. And this really should be in the newbie section.

Your opener is probably 5 years old, not sure where it started, maybe reddit or bodybuilding.com forums, great that it is still getting some bites. Just ask them out if they respond. There is a whole thread about this here.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3601.html

Help with online opener

Roosh should just open up an online game sub forum.