rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women beat men in the adultery stakes

Women beat men in the adultery stakes: Ladies who cheat have 2.3 secret lovers compared to 1.8 for the blokes

When it comes to playing away women tend to rack up more lovers than men, according to self-confessed adulterers.

Research into the behaviour of 4,000 cheats claims women are more promiscuous, having an average of 2.3 secret lovers compared to a mere 1.8 for men.

The UK Adultery Survey 2012 found that once women decide to play away they are far more likely to play the field in search of love.
Adultery: According to research women are more promiscuous among self confessed cheatsAdultery: According to research women are more promiscuous among self confessed cheats

While men claim the pursuit of sexual excitement, boredom with their marriages and the need of an ego boost are the main reasons for cheating, women say they are looking for emotional fulfillment, an improvement to their self esteem and romance.

Female adulterers are also far more prone to falling in love with their illicit lovers than their male equivalents.

Emily Pope of Undercover Lovers, a dating site for married people seeking affairs with some 600,000 members, said the results of the survey challenged the commonly held view that men are more adulterous than women.

‘Once they have made the huge decision to have an affair, women have far more opportunity to actually find someone to cheat with and are generally in control of deciding if and when to consummate the relationship once they do,’ she said.

The survey also found that women are likely to be the first to get itchy feet in a marriage.

While unfaithful men don’t have their first affair until almost six years of married life the average female cheater strays just five years after exchanging wedding vows.
Playing away: Women tend to cheat as they look for romance and emotional fulfillment while men said they play away in the pursuit of sexual excitement and boredom with their marriages Playing away: Women tend to cheat as they look for romance and emotional fulfillment while men said they play away in the pursuit of sexual excitement and boredom with their marriages

They are also usually younger than men when they stray with the average female adulterer starting at 37 compared to 42 for men.

Emily added: ‘More and more neurological research is revealing that male and female brains are programmed differently when it comes to relationships.

‘The results of our survey bear this out, with our adulteresses seemingly seeking something far more emotionally meaningful from their affairs than their male partners.’

Both sexes agree that monogamy is an unnatural state for humans even though 76 per cent of women and 67 per cent of men claim to still love the spouse they are cheating on and more than 80 per cent of both sexes intend to stay married.

However, the research also found that many adulterers are hypocrites.

More than 40 per cent of women and almost 30 per cent of male would ask for a divorce if they discovered their spouse was having an affair.

http://sotonation.com/blog-media/study-s...te-as-men/

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Red-pill vindicated, once again.

I'm the King of Beijing!

women fuck more, that's why traditions were formed for centuries to keep it in check.

You should see deployments. Shit is unreal. Everybody has their side pieces. Only thing is is women fall in love. Guy in my unit was smashing a girl in my unit. Both were married. He pissed her off and she told his wife who was pregnant. Alot of women return home and still contact their lovers after.

I was against fucking married women until my last deployment. Now when I fuck them I make them feel the pain.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (11-11-2013 07:25 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

I was against fucking married women until my last deployment. Now when I fuck them I make them feel the pain.

All my friends who were in the military told me that the young naïve guys who got married pretty much all had their wives fucking around on them during their first deployment. Sucks that it happens to those guys when there's no way they could be totally red pill at 18-20 years old.

Quote: (11-11-2013 08:53 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2013 07:25 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

All my friends who were in the military told me that the young naïve guys who got married pretty much all had their wives fucking around on them during their first deployment. Sucks that it happens to those guys when there's no way they could be totally red pill at 18-20 years old.

I was. Thanks to my mom that gave me the talk. Her last words as she left my room were, "anything goes when it comes to hoes. Protect yourself at all times".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Cheating women should be expected to have more partners. All they have to do is open their legs.

Men have to work to establish and maintain their harems. However, most men are happy when doing it, while cheating women are likely miserable.

So ultimately, men win both ways.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (11-11-2013 05:26 PM)vinman Wrote:  

More than 40 per cent of women and almost 30 per cent of male would ask for a divorce if they discovered their spouse was having an affair.

Probably because they're looking for an easy way out of the marriage. It's hard to tell your spouse you want out, but if they get busted cheating, it's a get out of jail free card.

Quote: (11-11-2013 07:24 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

women fuck more

How is that even possible?

I can think of three reasons to explain this

1. Not all men who sleep around enter relationships, but most women do.

2. It's easier for women to cheat - they just have to surrender to an alpha male. Men must put effort into it. Not all dare of those who do not all bother and of those who do not all succeed.

3. Women in our contemporary society get no legal punishment for cheating. Men do.

Saying men cheat "more" has always been an overcorrection to cover up the obvious, and help men feel better.

Generally, even a fat woman has more options on a whim than the most attractive man (celebrities excluded).

Quote: (11-12-2013 01:52 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2013 07:24 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

women fuck more

How is that even possible?

In an uncivilized society, alphas get all the women. So all the women are fucking, and only a few top men are fucking.

It leads to societal destruction. Marriage is the basis of society. But in the anti-male USA, I wouldn't recommend marriage to any man.

Quote:Quote:

According to research women are more promiscuous among self confessed cheats

While normally I'd say women are more likely to lie than men, this is one case where I'm not so sure. It seems to me the most successful cheating alphas are going to be the ones least-likely to self-confess. They'll deny and reframe all accusations.

Vows ...pfft [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-13-2013 08:05 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

According to research women are more promiscuous among self confessed cheats

While normally I'd say women are more likely to lie than men, this is one case where I'm not so sure. It seems to me the most successful cheating alphas are going to be the ones least-likely to self-confess. They'll deny and reframe all accusations.

or it could mean that women are actually even more promiscuous then this survey says

And also take into consideration that generally guys inflate the number of girls they slept with by 3,
while women divide the real number of guys they slept with by 5