rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Louisiana kidnap victim's cousin kicks down door, shoots and kills abductor

(CNN) -- A man looking for his abducted cousin kicked in the back door of an abandoned house and shot and killed her kidnapper, authorities in Louisiana said.

The shooting Friday has been ruled justified by the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Department.

The cousin, whose name was withheld by the sheriff's department, said he heard screams from the house, said Sheriff's Capt. Kip Judice.

The cousin said he saw a man start stabbing 29-year-old Bethany Arceneaux when he broke through the door. The cousin fired several shots with a handgun, but he told police he wasn't sure if he hit the kidnapper in the dark house, Judice said.

Inside, officers found the body of Scott Thomas, who had a child with Arceneaux and had previously violated a restraining order protecting her, Judice said.

Arceneaux was hospitalized with wounds but is expected to recover, the sheriff's captain said.

Arceneaux disappeared Wednesday night. Thomas' car was found that night abandoned behind a cane field about a mile from a road.

Police and bloodhounds had searched the area without success on Thursday. On Friday morning, police were met by about 20 relatives who had organized their own search party, Judice said.

Officers and relatives searched until about noon, when the cousin found the house.

"The cousin was at the right spot when he heard the screams," Judice said.

The sheriff's department concluded the cousin acted within a state law that allows deadly force to be used to prevent great bodily harm or death, Judice said. The case also will be reviewed by the district attorney, he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/09/justice/lo...idnapper2p

[Image: clap2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I hate white-knights.

I don't think it counts as being a white knight if it's a bloody relative haha

Quote:Quote:

Inside, officers found the body of Scott Thomas, who had a child with Arceneaux and had previously violated a restraining order protecting her, Judice said.

She had it coming.

lol, there are some coonass people down there

From the WSHH video comments:

thats fuc up..I KNOW THESE PEOPLE..this is the real story..the guy and girl where a couple and then she cheated on him,they seprated then got back togather and she CHEATED AGAIN they broke up and that bitch took that dude to child support court and was forced to pay a shit load of money because he didnt have any recipts cause he was paying her cash...then they got into a little argumant and she called the cops and put a restraining order on him when she clearly started the arguement..since the restraining order he couldnt see his kids and she didnt allow him to see his kid or be apart of his life once she got her self a new boyfreind...this story is a tragdy and thats messed up how she pushed that man to the point where he lost his mind..mainly black hoes do this type of stuff..i feel bad for the dude cause he really tried to be apart of his kids life but she didnt allow it because she found a "new daddy" for her kids smh.

Makes things a little more complicated.

Quote: (11-11-2013 05:35 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

thats fuc up..I KNOW THESE PEOPLE..this is the real story..the guy and girl where a couple and then she cheated on him,they seprated then got back togather and she CHEATED AGAIN they broke up and that bitch took that dude to child support court and was forced to pay a shit load of money because he didnt have any recipts cause he was paying her cash...then they got into a little argumant and she called the cops and put a restraining order on him when she clearly started the arguement..since the restraining order he couldnt see his kids and she didnt allow him to see his kid or be apart of his life once she got her self a new boyfreind...this story is a tragdy and thats messed up how she pushed that man to the point where he lost his mind..mainly black hoes do this type of stuff..i feel bad for the dude cause he really tried to be apart of his kids life but she didnt allow it because she found a "new daddy" for her kids smh.

lol, like i said, dat dere some white trash coonass peeps

love the bolded part too!

I told you guys. She deserved the bullet. White-knighting killed an innocent man.

I don't know if innocent is the right word.

Quote: (11-11-2013 05:55 PM)j r Wrote:  

I don't know if innocent is the right word.

He was paying for her ass. Why could he do what he wanted to do with it?

I'm the King of Beijing!

She milked him dry and lied to the court about it. Then holds his kids hostage through feminist driven laws (restraining order). She deserves buckshot to the face and dragged through the streets for being a gold digging whore.

There are lot of people in this world that probably deserve to be stabbed; nonetheless, it's still illegal to stab them unless it's in self-defense. That is probably for the best.

"The cousin said he saw a man start stabbing 29-year-old Bethany Arceneaux when he broke through the door."

Okay, this seems odd.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I'm curious as to the whole backstory behind this situation.

EDIT: looks like the backstory is getting revealed. Eh. Also, the screams happened exactly when the cousin came? I dunno. Something is very weird here.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (11-11-2013 06:25 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I'm curious as to the whole backstory behind this situation.

EDIT: looks like the backstory is getting revealed. Eh. Also, the screams happened exactly when the cousin came? I dunno. Something is very weird here.

The wannabe murderer (not the cousin) had impeccably poor timing. That's what it is.

Despite it being too dark to see if he had shot the man, he was able to clearly observe her being stabled.

Naturally, he was willing to risk firing blindly into a dark room that he had heard her screams coming from.

Yep, sounds legit.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DG&Date=20131108&Cat...h=465&q=90]

Marcus Arceneaux carries his wounded niece, Bethany Arceneaux, to a vehicle after she was rescued from a vacant house in Duson, La.

I wonder if she was playing the victim card when the court was awarding child support and restraining orders.

This by the way is a good illustration of the all-round harm done by restraining orders.

There are two cases in which restraining orders are issued:

1. (the majority) the guy is a completely non-threatening beta and all the restraining order does is victimizes the guy to serve the hamster

2. the guy is actually violent or potentially violent. In that case a restraining order will never restrain him, but only piss him off more. It makes the woman's situation more dangerous.

There is a great book by Gavin de Becker called "The Gift of Fear". This is someone who's dealt with actual celebrity stalkers, would-be presidential assassins etc. Among other insights given in the book he says that he advised his female clients to never get restraining orders, because it would put them in more danger if the guy is actually violent, and would be unnecessary if he isn't.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Doesnt fit with the all men are evil narrative, gets swept under the rug.

All is well, although I can't shake off the feeling that this would have been completely unnecessary if she hadn't slutted it up with psychos.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before