rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclub shooting in Cali, Colombia leaves 8 dead

Several others injured at La Barra de la 44. Anyone been to this place? Cali isn't really that big. Discuss.

I guess I won't be going to that place when I'm in Cali in a few weeks, I hope there isn't some kind of gang war going on there right now although Cali isn't the safest city at any time.

I am surprised this made the news. It's actually quite common. Right before I left there was a shooting in Envigado, with 4 dead. One month earlier, it was 15 dead in Itagui.

However, that's how the country is, this is not Disneyland, and I'm sure you all know that.

Meh, read the last line "Rodriguez said the leading hypothesis was the shootings resulted from a revenge attack launched by one criminal gang against another."

Scumbags shooting up other scumbags is something you'll see anywhere in the world. Even in 'gun free ™' Sydney Australia, we had a spate of public gun violence in the last month amongst our beloved middle eastern gangs.

Does anyone with any local knowledge know anything about La Barra de la 44? Is it in a shitty barrio and frequented by gang members or is it out of the ordinary? Judging by some photos I saw on foursquare it is pretty low class.

Quote: (11-10-2013 06:14 PM)ASOT Wrote:  

Meh, read the last line "Rodriguez said the leading hypothesis was the shootings resulted from a revenge attack launched by one criminal gang against another."

Scumbags shooting up other scumbags is something you'll see anywhere in the world. Even in 'gun free ™' Sydney Australia, we had a spate of public gun violence in the last month amongst our beloved middle eastern gangs.

Does anyone with any local knowledge know anything about La Barra de la 44? Is it in a shitty barrio and frequented by gang members or is it out of the ordinary? Judging by some photos I saw on foursquare it is pretty low class.

According to this Calena I'm pipeling, it was in a shitty area where Gringos would never go.