rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in harem?

Girls in harem?

When you have a girl in your harem does she know that you are just using her for the sex or does it seem she is trying to become your girlfriend?

It's not that I can't keep any girls in my harem but it seems I can't keep any girls of much value. It seems like all the girls that I think are cool/attractive that I want to keep having sex with are only looking for relationships so as soon as they get a whiff of me just wanting sex with them they cut it off.

Girls in harem?

Most women "of value" know they have an expiration date so they don't have time to waste in your harem. And you're probably gaming them wrong.

Girls in harem?

I think unless you actually have massive status you should not let these higher value chicks whiff that it is sex only. To keep them around costs more work, depends if it is worth it to you.

I would just go further to hide that you only want sex from them. Just be fun and open and say you are taking things slow. I think I have read a Gio quote that says something like say you just got out of a LTR and say you aren't ready yet for serious dating, but you think they are really cool and want to get to know them more.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Girls in harem?

Eh maybe the way you game them you should make it clear that you aren't interested in wifing her at all. That way if she ends up in your harem she won't try any lovey shit and might even get a boyfriend while you are fucking her.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Girls in harem?

Quote: (11-08-2013 10:03 PM)YoungDominican Wrote:  

Eh maybe the way you game them you should make it clear that you aren't interested in wifing her at all. That way if she ends up in your harem she won't try any lovey shit and might even get a boyfriend while you are fucking her.

I feel like giving them the sense of them being my girlfriend increases my chances a lot of fucking a higher value girl.

I think the only answer to this is I need to push more numbers.

Girls in harem?

[quote='murrb' pid='573924' dateline='1383966829'
I feel like giving them the sense of them being my girlfriend increases my chances a lot of fucking a higher value girl.

I think the only answer to this is I need to push more numbers.
[/quote]

There is a ton of posting on these boards about easy internet 6's and hot club slut status addicted 8's and 9's. That harem game is much easier in my opinion than keeping the more wholesome and quality 7's and 8's in harem. That is a real challenge from my experience. I think giving them the BF fantasy is your best shot.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Girls in harem?

Learn the "Art of Stringing a Girl Along"

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Girls in harem?

Word to Mr. XY, he has it right.

Here's how you can do it.

To string a chick along, it's not about doing things for her, or promising X,Y, and Z. That's beta game, which can work, but you end up losing "hand" in the relationship, but more importantly as most men care about honor, it will fuck with you that can't keep your word.

It's about getting her to invest in the relationship, compromise for you, sacrifice for you.

You want her to take 3 steps forward for your 1 step.
You want to randomly reward her for investing, but it is never a tat for tits.

So 2 things happen
-she builds up the idea of a sunk cost - i've spent this much time with this guy, I'll keep on going
- random rewards keeps her guessing

Throw in the 3rd piece - competition anxiety - where you have her dreading that you might leave her for someone hotter and more subservient - and she will work harder for those random really good moments.

That will keep her around longer, until you break her, or the next player comes along and offers more in the way of hypergamy. (it definitely won't be any of her orbiters that listen to her talk about your inability to commit)

Believe me, you can do this for years on end.

As with anything, be careful of what you wish for.

WIA

Girls in harem?

How do I randomly reward her?

Ignore her and show very little interest and then out of the blue one day just invite her out for a super fun date like riding my motorcycle and then finishing it off with a dinner cruise and then go back to being aloof and ignoring her and only inviting her over for sex?

Girls in harem?

Quote: (11-09-2013 12:58 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Ignore her and show very little interest and then out of the blue one day just invite her out for a super fun date like riding my motorcycle and then finishing it off with a dinner cruise and then go back to being aloof and ignoring her and only inviting her over for sex?

It depends on how often you interact and what she's looking for.

Me?
Random text, "thinking about you"

Or next time you hang with her, say something referencing something she cared about that she mentioned.

"it was just like you said, the cheeze whiz really sets it off right"

Sometimes it's a wink or a hand squeeze, but basically you're sending those "couple" esque type signals w/o declaring as such.

Or start a sentence, "I thought *we* would"

These are random things that are out of character for you. Ideally, you have to actually plan this randomness and it doesn't come spilling forth from your inner beta that wants to drop all the game and just fall into domesticated bliss.

WIA

Girls in harem?

Quote: (11-09-2013 02:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2013 12:58 PM)murrb Wrote:  

It depends on how often you interact and what she's looking for.

Me?
Random text, "thinking about you"

Or next time you hang with her, say something referencing something she cared about that she mentioned.

"it was just like you said, the cheeze whiz really sets it off right"

Sometimes it's a wink or a hand squeeze, but basically you're sending those "couple" esque type signals w/o declaring as such.

Or start a sentence, "I thought *we* would"

These are random things that are out of character for you. Ideally, you have to actually plan this randomness and it doesn't come spilling forth from your inner beta that wants to drop all the game and just fall into domesticated bliss.

WIA

This advice is gold. Just used the "thinking about you" line on one of my girls and she ate it up.

Girls in harem?

I have a harem of 3 girls at the moment (is that enough to be a harem?) and they usually reach out to me if they are looking for sex. I try to get a set schedule of days where they are allowed to come over so one doesn't accidentally meet the other.

Don't really have a reward system. Sometimes, if I'm hungry afterwards we go out and get something but that's really the extent of it. Should I be doing something more/different in order to keep them coming back? Seems to be working so far but now am starting have doubts after reading some of these posts [Image: huh.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Girls in harem?

Quote:Quote:

maybe the way you game them you should make it clear that you aren't interested in wifing her at all.
This is something I always do, and yet it seems that every chick eventually convinces herself that we're something special or exclusive despite all evidence to the contrary.

Girls in harem?

Great post WIA, there's a lot of what to do in there but now...how to do it.

1. What sorts of things do you do to get her to invest in the relationship and comprise for you? Examples.

2. What sorts of rewards?

3. How do you make sure she knows there's competition without making her resentful? I'd like to tell the girl "I have options and possibly fucking other girls" without her wanting to fuck other guys.

Quote: (11-09-2013 12:39 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Word to Mr. XY, he has it right.

Here's how you can do it.

To string a chick along, it's not about doing things for her, or promising X,Y, and Z. That's beta game, which can work, but you end up losing "hand" in the relationship, but more importantly as most men care about honor, it will fuck with you that can't keep your word.

It's about getting her to invest in the relationship, compromise for you, sacrifice for you.

You want her to take 3 steps forward for your 1 step.
You want to randomly reward her for investing, but it is never a tat for tits.

So 2 things happen
-she builds up the idea of a sunk cost - i've spent this much time with this guy, I'll keep on going
- random rewards keeps her guessing

Throw in the 3rd piece - competition anxiety - where you have her dreading that you might leave her for someone hotter and more subservient - and she will work harder for those random really good moments.

That will keep her around longer, until you break her, or the next player comes along and offers more in the way of hypergamy. (it definitely won't be any of her orbiters that listen to her talk about your inability to commit)

Believe me, you can do this for years on end.

As with anything, be careful of what you wish for.

WIA

valhalla