rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist troll trying to discover Tuthmosis' identity?

Check out this interesting article that Tuthmosis posted on ROK:

http://www.returnofkings.com/21002/woman...ff-from-us

The so-called woman from MTV, Helena Kincaid, doesn't even have an MTV email address. It's a gmail account that she's writing from. You'd think that an actual MTV employee who reaches out to the public like this would have a LinkedIn page identifying her as an MTV employee. This "Helena Kincaid" does not.

My money says that this was a ruse designed to get Tuthmosis and others to blow their anonymity, so that the feminist shock troops can "out" them to their employers, as we have seen over and over again (Exhibit A - Pax Dickinson).

This becomes even more clear when you consider "Helena Kincaid's" reaction when Tuthmosis declined her request for free advertising. Suddenly, she revealed her true colors and attacked him. (See link above.)

I find it hard to believe that an actual MTV employee responsible for casting would do such a thing. This should be a lesson on what is in store in the future as ROK becomes more prominent.

Quote: (11-06-2013 03:57 PM)Consul Wrote:  

Check out this interesting article that Tuthmosis posted on ROK:

http://www.returnofkings.com/21002/woman...ff-from-us

The so-called woman from MTV, Helena Kincaid, doesn't even have an MTV email address. It's a gmail account that she's writing from. You'd think that an actual MTV employee who reaches out to the public like this would have a Linked In page identifying her as an MTV employee. This "Helena Kincaid" does not.

My money says that this was a ruse designed to get Tuthmosis and others to blow their anonymity, so that the feminist shock troops could "out" them to their employers, as we have seen over and over again (Exhibit A - Pax Dickinson).

This becomes even more clear when you consider "Helena Kincaid's" reaction when Tuthmosis declined her request for free advertising. Suddenly, she revealed her true colors and attacked him. (See link above.)

I find it hard to believe that an actual MTV employee responsible for casting would do such a thing. This should be a lesson on what is in store in the future as ROK becomes more prominent.

Exactly as Roosh showed a few weeks ago they are getting scared that we are getting traction. As they should be

Just brilliant! Well played Tuth !

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

I don't think so. She has a facebook account which does seem to confirm her affiliation with MTV.

That's funny.

I was offered to be cast on True Life.

I was out with this 19 year old Jewish chick, and we started talking to a couple gay dudes at the bar. Turned out they worked for MTV.

I told them some bullshit story of how me and the girl were like Romeo and Juliet and how our parents were against us being together. It was a joke - girls like games like this, where it's only you two who are in the know.

This was a girl I had just met and banged that week.

They brought their producer over who was also there, a broad like this Helena Kincaid. She told us we were "delicious" and that she wanted to cast us on the show. She was already telling us how we had to exaggerate our story to make it more palatable. So much for reality TV.

Anyway, I strung her along for a week but then told her I wasn't interested. The girl wanted to do it though.

Shows how stupid she is. My identity in no secret. I've broadcast it all over. My full name is: Samir Singh Gupta Patel. I was born in Kolkata, India, but came to the US when I was two years old.

I've even uploaded pictures of myself which I, unwittingly, turned into a forum meme.

[Image: attachment.jpg15289]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Is she the best MTV can hire? She can't spell correctly. The second things don't go her way she lashes out with profanity in a work email. Completely unprofessional. How does she have this job?

Quote: (11-06-2013 04:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Shows how stupid she is. My identity in no secret. I've broadcast it all over. My full name is: Samir Singh Gupta Patel. I was born in Kolkata, India, but came to the US when I was two years old.
I've even uploaded pictures of myself which I, unwittingly, turned into a forum meme.
[Image: attachment.jpg15289]

appears on MTV's "Real World"
[Image: attachment.jpg8708]
DIES

Quote: (11-06-2013 04:57 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

Is she the best MTV can hire? She can't spell correctly. The second things don't go her way she lashes out with profanity in a work email. Completely unprofessional. How does she have this job?

I think that the more relevant question is, "How long will we let her keep her job?"

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is why I'm skeptical that she really works for MTV.

Perhaps she has created a Facebook page that claims an MTV connection, but given everything else I think it's just as likely that she's insane and living in a fantasy world.

Good stuff. They're really just used to the freebies. I'm afraid that it will take a total economic collapse or legalization of prostitution to change them.

This is exactly the level of 'professionalism' I'd expect from a Female University Graduate, particularly in soft fields such as Communications or Womyn's Studies, where the likelihood of them coming out the other end of the process being unable to write a logical, coherent paragraph is great.

Every feeble, pathetic all caps multiple exclamation mark wow... just wow ramble you see on Jezebel is written by a University Graduate.

Workplaces need to bring back IQ Testing.

Email address is confirmed on the MTV official website:

Quote:Quote:

TRUE LIFE: I'M DATING A CHEAPSKATE
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who pinches so many pennies it's pinching your last nerves? Do your romantic evenings out often include coupons? Or does your partner forgo restaurants altogether in favor of dining establishments that feature value meals? Will he or she search far and wide for the best price possible on gas or goods no matter how inconvenient it might be?

Is your partner someone who could actually afford some of the finer things in life but just can't bring him or herself to part with any greenbacks without a fight? Have you had enough of this behavior and are demanding the wallet get less squeaky or you're walking?

If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 28 and have answered 'yes' anything above, MTV wants to hear your story! Write to us at [email protected] and give us your name, location, phone number, picture, and a description of your relationship and situation and what you plan to do about it.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1610594...ming.jhtml

I'm the King of Beijing!

My experience with mainstream media reporters and bloggers tell me that she's pretty run of the mill. People who want to go into journalism are usually not the brightest minds.

You just have to pick up a newspaper to see how rubbish most journalism is.

Quote: (11-06-2013 05:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My experience with mainstream media reporters and bloggers tell me that she's pretty run of the mill. People who want to go into journalism are usually not the brightest minds.

Very solid comment on the ROK article from Relampago2013:

My experience in PR has taught me that when dealing with media types, keep your head on a swivel. They are the most duplicitous, backstabbing, dark people you'll ever meet...but they always put on the front of having a sunny demeanor and an ever-present smile on their faces.

This past summer I was on Chopped, a fairly well known cooking show on Food Network. I didn't win (but wasn't the first to go either). It was my first time on camera. Despite the free plane ticket to NY and a little spending cash, I'm not sure I would ever be on T.V. ever again, fame game be damned (A handful of strangers recognized me and talked to me out in public after it aired but nothing major). The experience was that bad for me. The people that I dealt with, from camera men to producers to assistants were uniformly the worst fucking humans I have ever interacted with, and I've dealt with some scumbags in my life. The above ROK quote is 100% true and I hope to god I never walk into a T.V. studio ever again, unless things are completely on my terms. I now understand why many celebrities are reluctant to do interviews or appear on camera unless they get paid a fortune to do it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I got outed not too long ago. Things have actually gotten better for me, I just have to be more careful on what I say here now. I feel sorry for the dudes who have worked their young lives to get somewhere only to have it taken for no good reason.

Quote: (11-06-2013 05:44 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who pinches so many pennies it's pinching your last nerves? Do your romantic evenings out often include coupons? Or does your partner forgo restaurants altogether in favor of dining establishments that feature value meals? Will he or she search far and wide for the best price possible on gas or goods no matter how inconvenient it might be?

Is your partner someone who could actually afford some of the finer things in life but just can't bring him or herself to part with any greenbacks without a fight? Have you had enough of this behavior and are demanding the wallet get less squeaky or you're walking?

If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 28 and have answered 'yes' anything above, MTV wants to hear your story! Write to us at [email protected] and give us your name, location, phone number, picture, and a description of your relationship and situation and what you plan to do about it.

The e-mail address she used was [email protected].

Even though I find it weird that they would have two separate but very similar e-mail addresses like that, I don't really see the motive behind getting RoK to advertise MTV if she didn't actually work for them.

Regardless, very well played by Tuth!

Quote: (11-06-2013 06:17 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

The e-mail address she used was [email protected].

Even though I find it weird that they would have two separate but very similar e-mail addresses like that, I don't really see the motive behind getting RoK to advertise MTV if she didn't actually work for them.

Regardless, very well played by Tuth!

Looks like Tuth wasn't the only individual contacted.

Here is a Facebook quote from the "I dated that douche" page:

"MTV is casting True Life: I'm Dating a Cheapskate - if you are dating a cheapskate and want to be on a True Life episode - contact them here: [email protected]."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?i...1262324971

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's actually a different email address than the one Helena Kincaid uses. Hers is "[email protected]"

Having said that, her story does seem a lot more plausible now. It's a sad confirmation of the lack of professionalism at MTV that they would hire someone without education or manners.

It's possible that MTV just buys the show from independent producers, so the people making the show could be freelancers who don't actually work for MTV.

That being said, this looks like a set-up. Could be a show trying do an exposé on the manosphere.

Or maybe she really works for Maury.

TV producers regularly say they are casting for one thing to get you on another. I had some friends who were approached one night and asked if they wanted to be on a travel show. When they showed up the next night for the shoot, it turned out to be Cash Cab.

thedude is right. TV people are scumbags. This culture is so obsessed with celebrity that people in the industry just assume that you'll defer to them. Like the PAs who work on location on the streets, instead of asking you politely to walk on the other side of the street they bark commands as if they have any real authority. And if you dare ask what they're shooting, there's a good chance they'll give you some fake name.

Quote: (11-06-2013 04:39 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

That's funny.

I was out with this 19 year old Jewish chick, and we started talking to a couple gay dudes at the bar. Turned out they worked for MTV.

I told them some bullshit story of how me and the girl were like Romeo and Juliet and how our parents were against us being together. It was a joke - girls like games like this, where it's only you two who are in the know.

They brought their producer over who was also there, a broad like this Helena Kincaid. She told us we were "delicious" and that she wanted to cast us on the show. She was already telling us how we had to exaggerate our story to make it more palatable. So much for reality TV.

Anyway, I strung her along for a week but then told her I wasn't interested. The girl wanted to do it though.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Part of the reason people believe in conspiracy theories is that they think that institutions of great prominence and prestige could not possibly be piloted by idiots, by incompetent fools, that there must be some grand evil scheme to explain everything. But often enough, the actors really are that stupid. Thus the quote above.

The same girls that work in PR and TV are the very same dumb chicks that we bang and bitch about, "hamsters" and all. Entitlement saps a woman's intelligence and grace more than a dose of e-tabs taken daily. It is *eminently* plausible that some female PR flackie would behave like this.

lol! You misogynistic ass hole!

Quote: (11-06-2013 04:39 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

That's funny.

that's actually a tight routine! bitches love reality tv.