rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting that *one* girl is life's most satisfying and eye opening experience

There is always that one girl who got away. That one "special" chick you have a crush on since god-knows-how-long, but you never got her.

I had a girl who I wanted since I was 15. I couldn't have her then and (by luck) we were separated for several years. I kept visiting my home city now and then (while living away) but never could get her. Either she was with someone or wasn't able to meet me during my short stay.

I finally did it, 14 years later. I banged her, with, surprisingly, very little effort. Hardest part was to coordinate all the logistics and obstacles. Here are the few things I learned after having this experience:

- That "one" girl is not that special after all. She bangs just like every other girl I banged before.

- The best way to bang that "special" girl is to bang other girls, a lot of other girls, and not see her for long period of time. I got detached from her while living away and was able to do my usual thing I do with all girls. In other words, i didn't treat her like she was something special.

- I finally leveled off in my understanding of game. Everything I did ran smoothly, I knew why things work, why she became sexually attracted, why she wanted to bang me. That lay summed up everything i've been practicing and improving over time; not necessarily to fuck her but to just be better with women. A little bit primitive analogy (even stupid one) is passing one of the bosses in a video game. Game is a game. You get better, you pass your menaces and you go to the next level.

- It is very satisfying experience yet it's rather depressing one that yields the feeling of emptiness - "Now what?"

- It helped me realise that I can game comfortably higher caliber of women.

What are your experience with banging the girl you always wanted? I am not asking about "wishful" thinking of banging a girl you always wanted. I am curious how guys felt about it.

I'm in Kharkiv, UA through summer 2014. If you want to wing, PM me. I speak fluent English and Russian.

I was expecting this to a white-knight anti game post.

Shes only "the one" until you fuck her.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I have one girl like this. I still consider her a dime piece in my mind and she was into me during high school. She rode around on the carousal and has made herself less attractive in my eyes today.

The couple girls that could fit this description for me all ended up having kids and now I'm too far out of their league to fuck with. Maybe I'd let em blow me drunkenly in an alley, or toilet of a party, but that's it.

When I was 16, I fell in *love* with a girl. Wrote her poetry, dreamed of a beach house and her and a dog, hell I had even decided I was gonna marry her.

I never really got the balls to actually ask her out or anything. After school got over we went to different universities and that was the end of that. She was the ideal of perfection in my mind. 4 years later we ran into each other at a common friend's party, and hit it off.

Couple weeks later I got the bang. It was meh. We dated for a bit, but like a lot of pretty girls she was okayish in bed. Nothing like I'd fantasized bout.

So even though I got with my one-itis, I never really got my oneitis.

Funny thing is, most of the girls I dated in the 4 years looked somewhat like her, and even today, I go after girls who look similar. Not sure if that's because of the one-itis or because I'm genetically bound to fall for that type of girl.

She's married nd has kids now

This can probably be considered a leitmotif for born-again players. I had a very similar experience, as I'm sure many others here have had. Results (and even the specific background details, oddly enough) were much in line with what you wrote. Moral of the story: women are women, and there is not necessarily any "the one." Queue "Angel is the Centerfold" as theme music.

My neighbor who lived across the street from me when I was younger. I've known the girl for about 18 years and was always attraced to her. About 5 years ago, I visited her school to see my favorite band play. After the concert, we got drunk and ended up in her bed. We were both naked and she just shuts down and goes ice cold. Thinking I could plow through, it was no use and so I just fell asleep with horrendous blue balls.

After that, she started fucking some dude and moved to Tennessee with him while she went to school.

Not a big deal. She actually turned into a pretty crappy person so that made me lose all sexual attraction to her. Win some, lose some.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

You think it is. You're buying the fantasy. And then you realize it's not.

I had the empty feeling too. It was a near out-of-body experience. its like your neurons screaming go go go, then your mind steps in and goes "WTF? why am i tripping out?"

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (11-04-2013 09:10 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I have one girl like this. I still consider her a dime piece in my mind and she was into me during high school. She rode around on the carousal and has made herself less attractive in my eyes today.

Quote: (11-04-2013 10:51 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The couple girls that could fit this description for me all ended up having kids and now I'm too far out of their league to fuck with. Maybe I'd let em blow me drunkenly in an alley, or toilet of a party, but that's it.

I really got lucky with this one. She's Ukie girl and she preserved well. Up to this day she looks amazing even for late twenties.

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way.

It's funny to see how perspective changes once you get something you thought you really wanted but later realized it was nothing special. Granted it was fun, good, even amazing, but not what one would expect.

I'm in Kharkiv, UA through summer 2014. If you want to wing, PM me. I speak fluent English and Russian.

Quote: (11-04-2013 10:51 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Posts like this are even funnier with that beaming GSP smile looking back at you.

I find it funny how for some reason, those girls, the ones you once thought were so damn hot.

Years later are not even all that.

Or they never really were, you just didn't know better.

there is no "the one"

there are good ones and bad ones- Rollo

seems right to me

The girl I lost my virginity too is still around. I was a beta chode and she rode the carousel pretty hard after leaving me. Wouldn't mind getting the bang all these years later...she is still a very strong 9.

Quote: (11-05-2013 12:35 AM)markus85 Wrote:  

The girl I lost my virginity too is still around. I was a beta chode and she rode the carousel pretty hard after leaving me. Wouldn't mind getting the bang all these years later...she is still a very strong 9.

A "beta chode" losing his virginity to a solid 9?

Sounds like you have a severe case of Starving Ethiopian Child Syndrome.

Quote: (11-05-2013 03:49 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2013 12:35 AM)markus85 Wrote:  

A "beta chode" losing his virginity to a solid 9?

Sounds like you have a severe case of Starving Ethiopian Child Syndrome.

More so I turned into a beta during the course of the relationship as many young men new to vagina do. She was from Chile and I still carry around that fondness for latin women [Image: tongue.gif]

RSD Julien gives the best explanation of OneItis of all time:

Quote: (11-04-2013 06:22 AM)TrueStory Wrote:  

There is always that one girl who got away. That one "special" chick you have a crush on since god-knows-how-long, but you never got her.

I had a girl who I wanted since I was 15. I couldn't have her then and (by luck) we were separated for several years. I kept visiting my home city now and then (while living away) but never could get her. Either she was with someone or wasn't able to meet me during my short stay.

I finally did it, 14 years later. I banged her, with, surprisingly, very little effort. Hardest part was to coordinate all the logistics and obstacles. Here are the few things I learned after having this experience:

- That "one" girl is not that special after all. She bangs just like every other girl I banged before.

- The best way to bang that "special" girl is to bang other girls, a lot of other girls, and not see her for long period of time. I got detached from her while living away and was able to do my usual thing I do with all girls. In other words, i didn't treat her like she was something special.

- I finally leveled off in my understanding of game. Everything I did ran smoothly, I knew why things work, why she became sexually attracted, why she wanted to bang me. That lay summed up everything i've been practicing and improving over time; not necessarily to fuck her but to just be better with women. A little bit primitive analogy (even stupid one) is passing one of the bosses in a video game. Game is a game. You get better, you pass your menaces and you go to the next level.

- It is very satisfying experience yet it's rather depressing one that yields the feeling of emptiness - "Now what?"

- It helped me realise that I can game comfortably higher caliber of women.

What are your experience with banging the girl you always wanted? I am not asking about "wishful" thinking of banging a girl you always wanted. I am curious how guys felt about it.

This sounds like the plot of 'Love in the time of cholera' by gabo Marquez. . . but it is absolutely true.

There is nothing quite in life like finally getting the lay you have been waiting, setting up for months or years, building up yourself so that one day when you meet again, she wont be able to resist.

Then it might get awkward or strange, and you realize that she is just another chick. . . sometimes I enjoy more the process of chase than anything else.

Quote: (11-05-2013 08:28 PM)Buddy Orion Wrote:  

I'm impressed, this is a very red pill video. I agree with him that "it's all a fucking illusion" and it takes a couple of times of going through that to really realize what he's saying. Generally, those girls who you think are so special don't give a flying fuck about you.

He also hits on this, although I don't know whether it was intentional or not:

Quote:Quote:

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixte...s-of-poon/

I have never got that one and it still bothers me

It's like a game achievement

valhalla

Quote: (02-13-2014 01:12 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2013 08:28 PM)Buddy Orion Wrote:  

I'm impressed, this is a very red pill video. I agree with him that "it's all a fucking illusion" and it takes a couple of times of going through that to really realize what he's saying. Generally, those girls who you think are so special don't give a flying fuck about you.

He also hits on this, although I don't know whether it was intentional or not:

Quote:Quote:

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixte...s-of-poon/

rsd is very red pill and have been forever (well since they went "natural"). i absolutely get no fiscal benefit endorsing them, however, my biggest breakthrough was because of shit they put out.

Quote: (02-13-2014 02:18 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

I have never got that one and it still bothers me

It's like a game achievement

It's nothin special. Nothing at all. In fact, getting that one girl gives you higher chance of falling in love with her (whether she's available or not, as it is in my case).

Looking back, after repeatedly banging the shit out of "my dream girl", I now really consider whether I made the right choice. The feelz of "attachment" still lingers somewhere in the background... it still pushes you to "idolize" and "pedestal" her...even though you know better not to.

For guys that have tendencies for one-itis it's equivalent of an alcoholic walking into a bar and having *JUST ONE DRINK* or gambling addict placing *JUST ONE BET*.

There is a higher tendency to lose interest in other women, because, the goddamn-dream-girl fulfills a lot of your wants and needs. Maybe because you (used to) psych yourself into thinking that's she's ideal match, you start despising the fact that other bangs don't have her qualities.

This shit really hit me hard, because, coming from American mentality into Ukraine (where i was born and grew up with this girl) I suddenly started realizing how american girls do not know how to treat a man (respect him, take care of him, and be feminine energy to him).

What really rubs it in is her doing all this good wifey shit for her husband, who happens to be the biggest fagget I know (looking at his picture makes me want to hurt a kitten).....but I am still destroying that pussy like he could only dream of.

Yeah fucking few of my dream girls made me realize that pussy is just pussy. It does not matter how hot she is, I always get that feeling, ''now what''?

Why would you have any emotional attachments to her when she has a husband? Treat her as a slut, stay fucking her but no emotional attachments.

Quote: (02-13-2014 06:46 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Yeah fucking few of my dream girls made me realize that pussy is just pussy. It does not matter how hot she is, I always get that feeling, ''now what''?

Why would you have any emotional attachments to her when she has a husband? Treat her as a slut, stay fucking her but no emotional attachments.

^ got carried away. I think it happened because it was refreshing change from banging American sluts for waaay too long.

I have enough experience to know better, I was suggesting that this is bound to happen to many guys who haven't handled their game yet to be able to see them as just some slut they are fucking.

I don't take husband any more seriously than a boyfriend. Both are the same to me. In fact, husband is less of an obstacle compared to boyfriend.

Folks kinda ran away with the topic, but I agree with the sentiment expressed by OP.

After you strip THE girl of her power over you, or that proverbial hot girl that you thought you could never get something changes.

WIA