rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The night game fallacy

The night game fallacy

When I began game, I couldn't understand why so many products focus on the "bar or club" scene. When I heard about game, i accepted that only daygame exist and nightgame is a special place but not "the" place. This is one of the problem I have with most puas is they tend to go towards the abnormal places to go and get women, where you might get a kiss, but the next day your number means nothing. I can recall so Many instances of where I hot a number at night, and the girl liked me, but the next day the number was nothing. To me, game means gaming in your usual normal enviroment,I.e day. Classes, campusses, streets, etc. If I were to give you a manual on how to run on a treadmill when your searching for a manual on "running exercises", you will be angry at me. The same thing with game. Why focus on game centered around an habitat that few people go to? How many hours do we spend in the night in bars and clubs, that is most of us? If it's me, I'd day, I go to malls during day and sleep at night. Clubs and bars are way too obvious anyway, and just because you can't call yourself a good runner running a treadmill, you can't call yourself a pua if the scene you rise is in the night. Game should be scentered towards the living habitat where we tend to spend most of our lives, vs. A drunk place where only a dew hangout anyway. Spend time during the day if you want to approach girls. It's time you learn to calibrate in yourcown habitat. Bars is a bonus tactic, not the center of game; that is the day. I'd love to see more pickup artist hitting malls and campusses; girls won't find it so weird for only me to approach them anyway. And tge weird thing is, girls complain about guts not hitting on them in the day. So why game at night where you gain no skill in tge place that it matters? Game where you should, day. Let's stop this contradiction of nightgame and make it a thing you do to bring into daygame.

The night game fallacy

Because bars and nightclubs (used to be) places in which women came to seek men. It is socially acceptable for men to approach women in this setting. It's still socially taboo for men to approach women during the day.

Having said that, the dynamic in bars and nightclubs is shifting. Rather than the singles/meat markets of yore, bars and clubs are now becoming venues for groups of friends to celebrate some sort of event - birthdays, stagettes etc. Blame cell phones, texting, Facebook and other social networking technologies that make groups of friends connected yet isolated. Additionally, the explosion of online dating means women no longer need to actively pursue men - they can field multiple requests date offers from the comfort of their homes. I believe this is why bars and clubs are increasingly becoming sausagefests - single women aren't going out as much today.

All this makes day game more appealing for the enterprising day gamer. With women shunning bars and clubs, and online dating mostly a haven for desperate men, I believe there are a lot of lonely single women out there looking for a cool, suave high-value guy.

The night game fallacy

The only free time I have is at night (work during the day). And where do you meet girls at night? The bars.

I don't know what all this talk is about women shunning bars. In large bars in the city I live there are countless girls worth approaching.

The night game fallacy

Keep in mind, most women don't meet via game or in stranger situations, most meet through their social network. Through mutual friends, family, work, someone's birthday party, school, military, church or whatever. Increasingly more are meeting online too of course. But if you ask most people how they met their significant other, usually it is not from gaming a random stranger. Just talking to women I know, they seem to assume that every guy that randomly approaches them is only after their pussy. Of course they right in most cases, no doubt, but that doesn't mean it can't transition to something else. But nonetheless, a guy they meet through their network is considered more "safe" I suppose.

So when you mention why women aren't in the clubs and they're cockfests, I think most women are just meeting guys through their network. The ones in the clubs are probably the ones that have tapped out their network and aren't sure where else to turn. Either there or online.

I agree though that daygame is where it should be at. Daygame is all waking hours whereas nightgame is just a couple hours. Especially if you're an over 30 guy like me, nightclubs and bars just start losing their appeal quick and I have no interest in being the old guy at the club.

The night game fallacy

I'll agree social circle girls feel safer meeting guys.

However, you can't *demand* your social circle to introduce you to new girls or force a b-day to occur where you have an opportunity to meet someone new.

The night game fallacy

i love daygame. way more fun and relaxing. especially in a city with a lot of foot traffic.

i hope online dating doesn't ruin the awesomeness of daygame.

night game is not fun but its stil the easiest way to hook up when ur traveling to other countries IMO