rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-but...healthier/

http://www.chicagodefender.com/index.html...-healthier

Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses.

According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems.

And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development. The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.

Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women.

My friend put this on facebook, but not to make this a race thread, but some of the biggest butts come from women of african and hispanic descent and some of the smallest butts come from women of asian descent.

Doesnt that blow up the entire theory seeing how Asians make up less than 4% of the USA but 20% of the IVY league schools (and actually have reverse affirmative action to keep the numbers lower)?

What a surprise - the women men like to fuck are healthier, smarter, and just generally superior. Who would've thunk it?

I wonder how long it's going to take before this reaches feminists, and how they'll overreact

EDIT: In the "related articles" section...

Quote:Quote:

Hipsters Rejoice! You Can Now Sell Advertising Space On Your Beard To Make Cash

Quote: (10-31-2013 06:28 AM)PhilE Wrote:  

My friend put this on facebook, but not to make this a race thread, but some of the biggest butts come from women of african and hispanic descent and some of the smallest butts come from women of asian descent.

Doesnt that blow up the entire theory seeing how Asians make up less than 4% of the USA but 20% of the IVY league schools (and actually have reverse affirmative action to keep the numbers lower)?

Not if the methodology controlled for race.

Lol, following links to the original study..

Professor of Physics Sandra Melendez of the University of Arizona was unimpressed by the study.

“Seriously? That’s how men are going to decide I’m smart? Whatever, I guess I’ll just take my award-winning research to Victoria’s Secret,” she told PNS.

“Intelligent my ass, I’m pinche brilliant,” she said, noting that she was a runner-up for the Nobel prize this year.

“Maybe if I’d mailed them a picture of my culo I would have won the gold,” she remarked sarcastically. “In the meantime, I’m going to keep working on my research, hopefully one day the male-dominated science field will see my mind, not just my record-breaking booty.”

I love how butthurt this bitch is over research that is pretty much irrelevant to her - she already wasted her talent becoming a physics professor.

Also, @PhilE, I'm sure a lot of asian women also have smaller waists, keeping that ratio bangin'

EDIT: Here we go, it's about the ratio

Quote:Eyeonthenut Wrote:

The researchers analyzed data from 16 000 women, concluding that comparing measures with waist hip, the ideal ratio is 0.6 and 0.7.

Quote: (10-31-2013 06:38 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Lol, following links to the original study..

Professor of Physics Sandra Melendez of the University of Arizona was unimpressed by the study.

“Seriously? That’s how men are going to decide I’m smart? Whatever, I guess I’ll just take my award-winning research to Victoria’s Secret,” she told PNS.

“Intelligent my ass, I’m pinche brilliant,” she said, noting that she was a runner-up for the Nobel prize this year.

“Maybe if I’d mailed them a picture of my culo I would have won the gold,” she remarked sarcastically. “In the meantime, I’m going to keep working on my research, hopefully one day the male-dominated science field will see my mind, not just my record-breaking booty.”

I love how butthurt this bitch is over research that is pretty much irrelevant to her - she already wasted her talent becoming a physics professor.

Also, @PhilE, I'm sure a lot of asian women also have smaller waists, keeping that ratio bangin'

EDIT: Here we go, it's about the ratio

Quote:Eyeonthenut Wrote:

The researchers analyzed data from 16 000 women, concluding that comparing measures with waist hip, the ideal ratio is 0.6 and 0.7.

haha. in this case she definitely was butthurt.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV