rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Do you take all your girls here" question

I was semi-dating a girl, and after couple of months of seeing her took her for dinner to the nice restaurant (not posh though), close to my place (like 2 minutes walk close).
At some point she asked me the above question, in a pretty playful way (yeah, been here before and made friends with waitresses, and it was kinda obvious its not my first time in the place).

What would be good answer? I went with aloof "yeah, kinda" and smirk.
But I'm sure it can be done better.

There's another thread on this somewhere. I go with "I take my other girls to a nicer place."

delicioustacos.com

Quote: (10-30-2013 01:37 PM)artur jedi Wrote:  

I was semi-dating a girl, and after couple of months of seeing her took her for dinner to the nice restaurant (not posh though), close to my place (like 2 minutes walk close).
At some point she asked me the above question, in a pretty playful way (yeah, been here before and made friends with waitresses, and it was kinda obvious its not my first time in the place).

What would be good answer? I went with aloof "yeah, kinda" and smirk.
But I'm sure it can be done better.

nah, they just love me there

Agree and amplify: "yes I do and I'm trying to get to 100. You are number 72." Tried and tested

oh and dont forget, when she says this to you she is saying, you seem like a player

if a girl says, "are you a player?" thats IOI #1 in the book.

reaper, I'm perfectly aware of that.
So far it seems like options go into lowering her value. Among those, DTs' is favorite.

Quote: (10-30-2013 02:58 PM)artur jedi Wrote:  

So far it seems like options go into lowering her value. Among those, DTs' is favorite.

everyone has their own style.

me? i dont neg and I dont feel the need to lower a girl's value.

thats why I suggested the playful, "nah, they just love me here!"

it just affirms that you're liked and respected and as G says, have the place on lockdown.

"Only the <insert adjective> ones"

Choose the adjective depending on the vibe.

Quote: (10-30-2013 07:43 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2013 02:58 PM)artur jedi Wrote:  

everyone has their own style.

me? i dont neg and I dont feel the need to lower a girl's value.

thats why I suggested the playful, "nah, they just love me here!"

it just affirms that you're liked and respected and as G says, have the place on lockdown.

Yeah, just act as if it is another day at the office.

Which it is.

Right?

"Your rollin with a boss doll"

"I'm a celebrity. You didn't know that?" (Wink)

One of my fucking favorites I use and they melt quicker than a block of cheese on Las Vegas Blvd in July....

"I'm a fucking star sweetheart, of course they treat me good"
(said with cockiness and smugness, BUT put your cajones behind that statement or it'll fall flat)

A broad statement like this establishes that you are LIKED everywhere; not just at one spot, this nullifying her question and raising her interest in your mysterious self.

I usually go with...

"Yes."

ALL about frame.

As noted above, by saying this she is essentially asking if you are a player. With these types of questions my usual response is something like...
"aww come on baby you know thats not true, you know your the only girl for me” then turn away and smile. bonus points if you then lock eye contact with another girl.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

I like several answers here, reaper, savvy, doctore. I have typically gone with TroubleMaker's "yes," with a smirk. Don't think it would work if you looked annoyed. And you can't give a one word answer and then let the silence run into awkwardness, so rest a few beats then have something to move on to.

I will try 'they just like me here' next time.

Next time I got opportunities, will run with the ones from here.

Thanks guys, well done. And keep it coming!

She's testing your frame.

Be honest and don't be ashamed a one bit.

"Yes"
"Actually you're the first I just now found this place and thought it's great"
"This or place x"

A&A is overgaming to my taste in this case.

Only on Tuesdays (or whatever day of the week it happens to be).

"Nah, only every second girl."

That said, I really like reaper23 and G's answer. Proof that A&A isn't always the best answer (even though it has never led me astray so far).

p.s. I'd be extremely wary of blunt answers like "I'm working towards 100 notches". No girls wants to feel like a slut even if she is acting like one.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

i was thinking about this again last night for some reason and the following occurred to me

this is not a shit test, its a compliment, so accept it and move it. no need for AA, no need for putting her down, nothing...just basically say some version of thank you

nah, they just love me there!

Quote: (10-31-2013 01:33 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

"Nah, only every second girl."

That said, I really like reaper23 and G's answer. Proof that A&A isn't always the best answer (even though it has never led me astray so far).

p.s. I'd be extremely wary of blunt answers like "I'm working towards 100 notches". No girls wants to feel like a slut even if she is acting like one.

HCE:

The reason that I like SavvyLurker's suggested reply about the 72 and working towards 100 comment is that, it makes sort of fun out of the situation and the girl's question, and the girl will likely become curious about your other options.

I agree with you that the guy does NOT want to make it seem as if he is purposefully attempting to make her feel too slutty or that she is just a number - nonetheless, the girl is NOT going to know for sure whether you are serious about the 72 or the extent to which it is exaggerated, and she will become curious - especially if it seems plausible that you could have had that kind of success and further potential.

Depending upon how the comment is made, the girl should NOT feel slutty b/c you have just skillfully refocused the subject.

It seems to me that most certainly girls become interested in guys that seem to have a lot of other options and that she is thereby going to pursue him to try to become THE ONE that he keeps or at least spends time with.

Quote: (11-01-2013 10:24 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

i was thinking about this again last night for some reason and the following occurred to me

this is not a shit test, its a compliment, so accept it and move it. no need for AA, no need for putting her down, nothing...just basically say some version of thank you

nah, they just love me there!

Yeah, this is what we call a high-quality problem.

She's implying that you see a lot of girls, have an active social life, and that people know you.

Actually, whenever a girl says something like this, you know she likes you. Even if you don't close the deal that night she'll be around for a second round.

But in this case you're saying you've been "semi-dating" this girl for months. This is different - she's admitting to having some jealousy issues. By talking about other girls, she's hinting that she wants you all to herself. Don't be surprised if she tries to get you to talk about where things stand between you guys.