rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're not my boyfriend

You're not my boyfriend

"I can't kiss you because you're not my boyfriend."
(trying to undress her) "No...don't do that. I only do that with boyfriends."
"Sorry. I don't have sex outside a relationship. I'm not like that."

I'm sure all of us have come across these lines from girls before.

The "boyfriend" excuse comes up a lot with Asian girls, I have noticed, although I always suspect that it has more to do with their interest level than any fixed rule. A girl you SNL tonight probably gave a different guy the "boyfriend line" last week.

All that being said, let's hear your best responses.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

You're not my boyfriend

P.S Another variant of this line is "In my country we only kiss guys who are our boyfriends."

It's a trap. Never let her derail you into a cultural discussion! Never ever!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how you guys respond to this.

You're not my boyfriend

I usually try to turn it on them by saying something along the lines of "Oh, that's a shame. I don't make someone my girlfriend until after I kiss/have sex with them."

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

You're not my boyfriend

"I can't kiss you because you're not my boyfriend." -----> "Me too" (I'm gay). High possibility that bimbos ~ majority of girls won't get it

"Sorry. I don't have sex outside a relationship. I'm not like that." ----> "Me too". Continue escalating few moments later

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-28-2013 03:04 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

P.S Another variant of this line is "In my country we only kiss guys who are our boyfriends."

It's a trap. Never let her derail you into a cultural discussion! Never ever!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how you guys respond to this.

Oh, so you've also seen "Pretty Woman"??

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-28-2013 04:40 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I usually try to turn it on them by saying something along the lines of "Oh, that's a shame. I don't make someone my girlfriend until after I kiss/have sex with them."

Haha trust me I have said this many times. But like I said, they will often counter with "in my country this is how it works" and I don't want to get into a debate with her. I want to bang her.

Quote: (10-28-2013 05:13 PM)MeshTryOut Wrote:  

"I can't kiss you because you're not my boyfriend." -----> "Me too" (I'm gay). High possibility that bimbos ~ majority of girls won't get it

Gay game! Nice but yeah, I don't think they will get it. Especially where I live.

Quote: (10-28-2013 05:13 PM)MeshTryOut Wrote:  

"Sorry. I don't have sex outside a relationship. I'm not like that." ----> "Me too". Continue escalating few moments later

I usually do this only to get the same resistance later on.

The worst time, I kid you not, was when a Japanese girl literally told me she would have sex if I made her my girlfriend. Very clingy. She was on my bed, ready to spread her legs if I said the magic words. Anyway, I stuck to my guns, she stuck to hers and we went our separate ways. She still messages me to meet up though.

Quote: (10-28-2013 05:17 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Oh, so you've also seen "Pretty Woman"??

No I haven't actually...please enlighten us?

You're not my boyfriend

Have you tried agree and amplify?

e.g.
I don't kiss guys who aren't my boyfriend.
Me neither, but there's something very alluring about you. I like you a lot.

Maybe not the best choice of words on my part, but you get the gist of it. If you are just trying to bang, then you should have no problem telling them what they want to hear.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

You're not my boyfriend

Get the fuck out of my bedroom little girl!! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

You're not my boyfriend

Have you tried lying? [Image: tongue.gif] What's a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship these days worth? It's like a pinky promise for kids.

Works (temporarily) for me and my uncles with Asian girls (FOB or in Asia), but watch out for stalkers! I had one who managed to find my mother's address, visit her and take her out for lunches... she still writes my mother letters now, despite being married to some Dutch guy. Generally it's pretty safe though.

I wouldn't use any subtle lines or Western pop references, they wouldn't understand what the hell you're on about.

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-28-2013 10:49 PM)Doctore Wrote:  

Have you tried lying? [Image: tongue.gif] What's a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship these days worth? It's like a pinky promise for kids.

This is the line you have to cross to be a player. Seriously, It's a just an arbitrary title. It hold no weight in the real world. You're not obligated to pay alimony if you "break up". Just tell her you like her, call her your girlfriend and bang away. If she catches you cheating and tells everyone it doesn't matter. It gives you some Alpha street cred. Rinse and repeat.

Team Nachos

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-29-2013 06:24 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

This is the line you have to cross to be a player. Seriously, It's a just an arbitrary title. It hold no weight in the real world. You're not obligated to pay alimony if you "break up". Just tell her you like her, call her your girlfriend and bang away. If she catches you cheating and tells everyone it doesn't matter. It gives you some Alpha street cred. Rinse and repeat.

Team America game.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

You're not my boyfriend

I forgot about this one. Its mind blowingly true. Panties dropped when I would say "I cheated on my wife because she couldn't keep up in bed" vs. getting some sort of "you're a bad person" shaming.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-28-2013 08:16 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

e.g.

I like agree and amplify in this case. "Fine, no sex!" and just keep escalating anyways.

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-29-2013 03:29 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2013 08:16 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

e.g.

I like agree and amplify in this case. "Fine, no sex!" and just keep escalating anyways.

You know I enjoy the hard to get thing sometimes but they gotta give in after a while or I get bored or pissed off. I mean what the fuck is she doing there with you if she doesn't wanna get it on? Seriously.

Team Nachos

You're not my boyfriend

@Parlay- to a big degree I think they believe they're gonna get a few kicks out of seeing you crash and burn "trying"... but THEY end up losing that battle in a major way.. this is the reason we always hear "well, I didn't expect THAT to happen

You're not my boyfriend

Haha yes I guess this is always an option. I guess it all depends on how much dishonesty and deception you are comfortable with in yourself. As beta as this may sound, there are some girls out there who I feel bad about doing this to.

You're not my boyfriend

Quote: (10-29-2013 06:27 PM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

@Parlay- to a big degree I think they believe they're gonna get a few kicks out of seeing you crash and burn "trying"... but THEY end up losing that battle in a major way.. this is the reason we always hear "well, I didn't expect THAT to happen

Definitely. Then there are the girls who just want you to ask them out so they can shoot you down (the ones who won't even kiss for example). It's like cocaine for their girl ego.

You're not my boyfriend

Moved to Newbie section? Hmm well I and others I know are constantly stumped by this line. Have tried most things suggested already but still run into issues. Maybe it is truely a lack of perceived value then? But that wouldn't explain the girls who are interested but simply won't give it up without the magic word. Surely there must be another way other than lying...