rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bunch of questions (Threesome with your buddy)

So my buddy invited me tonight to a strip club that a girl he was seeing would be dancing at and such. I told him I didn't want to be a third wheel.

Said OK and once I got there, he began to buy all my drinks and we were just hanging out. When I drink, I get a little combative and the girl he was dating got a little bit upset. We hung out for a bit and once his girl got around, he left for a bit without her and I was left with my hand on my dick (or whatever it was).

After we left, things got a bit rowdier and I tried to calm things down — but I am just a crazy person when I drink. He was with his chick for a bit and that kind of put me out of position.

Evidently the chick was all about fucking us at the same time (after I cooled things down) and sucking me off and him if I just played it cool, but after I pinned her against a wall and later put an elbow to her throat, she got scared (I guess) and the next thing I know, I was asked to leave by my buddy (this all happened at his apartment).

Things got a bit combative with my buddy and that's not good. Yet everything chilled out until I went too hardcore at his stripper friend.

Did I fuck up a friendship by being an asshole? Should I have gone through with the threesome (even though I don't know if I could see another dick around me at the same time)?

I know I did wrong, but where?

Arguing with his girl doesn't seem like a problem, but pinning the chick against a wall and elbowing her throat - at your friend's apartment too - seems way overboard. You should enjoy the fact that she (and him) are letting you all bang her and be nice to them, not physically threaten her instead as if they have done something bad to you.

If I were you, I'd sincerely apologize to your friend and explain that you were drunk and that he shouldn't hold it against you. But honestly, I have never done any crazy stuff like this so I might not be a proper guide here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sounds like you have a drinking problem and inner game issues homes.

stop drinking or find a way to limit the number of drinks you have. Your the type of guy no one wants to get drunk with. Its hard man, but sugar coating problems doesn't make them better.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (10-26-2013 02:56 AM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

Evidently the chick was all about fucking us at the same time (after I cooled things down) and sucking me off and him if I just played it cool, but after I pinned her against a wall and later put an elbow to her throat, she got scared (I guess) and the next thing I know, I was asked to leave by my buddy (this all happened at his apartment).

Things got a bit combative with my buddy and that's not good. Yet everything chilled out until I went too hardcore at his stripper friend.

Did I fuck up a friendship by being an asshole? Should I have gone through with the threesome (even though I don't know if I could see another dick around me at the same time)?

[Image: tumblr_mpbvpve4lM1r33r0fo1_400.gif]

Here is where you did wrong:

but after I pinned her against a wall and later put an elbow to her throat, she got scared (I guess) and the next thing I know, I was asked to leave by my buddy (this all happened at his apartment).

Hahahahaha, you elbowed her in the throat!
[Image: jordan.gif]

That's worst case scenario if I've ever heard one.

Sounds like you're an asshole, but I wasn't there so I don't know.

Did you have a good reason for putting your elbow into her throat?

Why were you guys all fighting to begin with?

The way you describe it, it sounds like you're just a prick. Props for not sugar coating it, but yeah, sounds like you fucked up.

If your buddy knows you get ratchet and rowdy when you drink why was he funneling you full of booze ?

I say this because a womans desire to be banged by multiple dudes doesn't live in a vacuum. She has discussed it, or has done it with your buddy before, and maybe the thought booze would of gotten more (or maybe not more?) on board.

I'd be weary of a friend letting the approach of a female initiating a threesome. It's different if you and your homie find a broad to run a train on. Any other times it's suspicious more on the dude in the relationship then the girl.

He was obviously cool with seeing another mans, and to add to that his homies dick... with his girl.

I'll just leave it at that.

If you find yourself in this situation again, you should tone down the physicality as much as possible because double-team situations are prime targets for slut regret/false rape charges. It's a high risk thing already, and leaving bruises or making the girl feel in any way that it wasn't consentual is the worst possible thing you could do.

People are saying you're an asshole. You sound like a straight up psychopath to me.

"but after I pinned her against a wall and later put an elbow to her throat, she got scared (I guess) "

"I know I did wrong, but where?"

The fuck

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

You guys are all hitting the major points I thought about as soon as I posted this thread and a little bit yesterday.

There is a stage I hit when I have been drinking and I lose control. I definitely hit that point that night and I'm embarrassed for myself and learned from it.

I'll learn from it and wish it never went that far, but it did and I need to move forward.

Have you talked to your buddy since? You should do what you can to repair the friendship. Girls come and go, but strong friendships with other guys are priceless. I say this as a relatively old (37) man who has been through divorce.

You sound like you were angry even before the drinking. Figure out what you're angry about and work on it. Until you do, limit your drinking.

If he's really your friend, he will forgive you assuming you apologize like a man.

The best thing you can do is own up to it and take the initiative in apologizing to him right away. It's hard to stay mad at someone who can admit their wrongs like a real man and not make excuses, granted they don't do the same thing again.

We all make mistakes and we all have flaws. Ill take the man with more flaws who can admit his wrongs honestly over the man with less flaws who won't admit his wrongdoings and constantly looks to pass the buck.

Apologized this morning.

Told him it was my fault 432 percent and I didn't mean to put him out like that when he was just trying to show me a good time.

From your story it seems like you were very passive, until you got drunk an aggressive in all the wrong ways. You should have used your buddy's girl as some social proof at the strip club. You say that your buddy left for a while and you didn't know what to do. Here's what you hold have done: chatted up other strippers. Get the girl you know to introduce you to other girls.

Just because this girl wanted to play Chinese fingercuffs doesn't mean that you had to just go along. She probably would have been happy to get one of the other girls to come along with you.

Glad you did it, it was the right thing to do. And, what did your buddy say? Was his reaction positive?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The other night I was hanging out with three fly girls.

All three girls wanted to blow me but I got really drunk and pulled out a chainsaw and a Jason Mask and started threatening them with it.

I know I did wrong, but where?™

[Image: eminem10.jpg]

Quote: (10-29-2013 07:26 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Glad you did it, it was the right thing to do. And, what did your buddy say? Was his reaction positive?

No matter what, I was going to apologize for what I did. It was how I was raised and I am man enough to admit my transgressions.

My buddy's reaction was positive and he told me that it was in the past.

I just need to make sure if I ever get invited out again with him that I remember what happened here and learn from it.

Quote: (10-29-2013 06:43 AM)j r Wrote:  

From your story it seems like you were very passive, until you got drunk an aggressive in all the wrong ways. You should have used your buddy's girl as some social proof at the strip club. You say that your buddy left for a while and you didn't know what to do. Here's what you hold have done: chatted up other strippers. Get the girl you know to introduce you to other girls.

Just because this girl wanted to play Chinese fingercuffs doesn't mean that you had to just go along. She probably would have been happy to get one of the other girls to come along with you.

Your post rings true with me.

I was passive because I'm not a big fan of strip clubs and tried to take myself out of the moment, but went along to hang out with my buddy and needed a break from the daily grind that I had put myself through for the last few months. Once my buddy's girl got off work, things changed because suddenly I was the third wheel. Before that, it was just my buddy and I hanging out with some topless chicks walking around as we had a few $3 You-Call-Its.

His girl didn't seem to know many of the strippers since she practically just began working there a few weeks prior to that night. I pointed her out while I was getting that dance and that chick didn't know her from Eve. Talent wasn't great and if I was going to pull one back, it would have been that chick — but she also had the night shift and ... Well, it's in the past now and I'll go from there and learn from this.

Don't beat yourself about it, we all lose our frame sometimes.
Next time you drink beware of set and setting.
If you have negative thoughts while you drink a lot of times it will end negatively

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Quote: (10-29-2013 03:25 PM)little wing Wrote:  

Don't beat yourself about it, we all lose our frame sometimes.
Next time you drink beware of set and setting.
If you have negative thoughts while you drink a lot of times it will end negatively

This captures everything. Thank you.

Quote: (10-29-2013 02:41 PM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

we had a few $3 You-Call-Its.

Quote:Quote:

Talent wasn't great

Those two things usually go hand-in-hand.

Side note:

Where the hell do they have "$3 You-Call-Its"?

Hell, water is $10 around these parts.

Quote: (10-29-2013 04:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2013 02:41 PM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

we had a few $3 You-Call-Its.

Quote:Quote:

Talent wasn't great

Those two things usually go hand-in-hand.

Side note:

Where the hell do they have "$3 You-Call-Its"?

Hell, water is $10 around these parts.

Clubs around these parts don't have top-notch talent anyway. This particular club has Happy Hour from 3-8 (or something) and they serve $3 You-Call-Its, but after that the prices go up (not sure to what, since I didn't buy a drink after 8 since the plan was for us to leave soon after.