rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Little reasons you've not seen a girl again

If you're like me, you'll like to see a girl more than once. Sometimes I don't want to though and I'll end contact with them if there's some small, stupid, little reason that puts me off.

A few examples of mine:

One girl I slept with a few times turned up with a massive bruise on her leg and put me off seeing her again.

One girl text me saying she felt "amazeballs" after a really good sleep the night after we had sex. Killed any preconceptions I had of her being a sophisticated, intelligent, classy girl.

One brown girl I had sex with a couple of times earlier in the year had these kind of little stretch marks all around her body. I've noticed them quite a lot in brown/darker girls since and it's put me off.

Kind of like this but especially around her tits:

[Image: What-are-stretch-marks.jpg]

I'm a stickler for brushing teeth and after a one night stand where the sex was really good, she didn't brush her teeth before we went to sleep even though I did. It was at her house too.

Tell me I'm not the only one with little put offs like this.

Some chick I knew spat phlegm in tree whilst we were walking together.. Never spoke to her again after thay

Haha i have a few.

Burping.
Spitting.
Begins to talk about her period in anyway other than her being on it. This extends to when she uses at that time of the month.
Starts to talk about other dudes without being prompted for the information.
Helps herself to my food or alcohol without asking.

This list goes on...

I've already had the bang.

20 year old blonde with a great body. I would have loved to have kept hitting that for awhile.

But the way she talked was so fucking annoying I couldn't stand to be around her.

It was almost like she had some kind of brain damage or the world's worst case of ADD. She couldn't talk about anything for more than a few seconds without starting to ramble about something else. And constantly seeking validation at the same time.

Girl: Ok so wait...like...is this that one bar downtown? Omg I can't believe she isn't returning my texts. Hey, do you like this dress? I'm like...I don't know what I'm doing this weekend. I'm sooo tired.

Scorpion: ...

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

For me, it's when they try to be sarcastic and think it's funny. It always comes across as bitchy to me and I can't stand that shit. I have dropped many a girl for that. It seems to be an epidemic here in 'Merica.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

smoking

Mole on her ear. Didnt notice it at first. Then it grew so big it covered her entire face, so I had to stop fucking her. She had a great ass too.

Single mother.
Solicited money.
Fucked known crack heads.
Had more than one abortion.
Shit her self on way to my apartment.
Took shit, didn't wash hands and forgot to flush.
Found prescription drugs that were been tested and not on the market.
Fist fit loosely in her vagina.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

- talked during a movie
- ate something off my plate
- touched the car stereo
- singing for no good reason
- wouldn't move on the couch
- stage 5 clinger BEFORE sex.

Any bit of hesitation, i'm breezing.

If a chick annoys you at the very beginning, and you can't over look it, it is your subconscious telling you that the bang isn't worth it.

WIA

Earlier this year, I exchanged numbers with a girl at a club. Later that evening, she invited me over to her place via text. We soon got down to business- and after removing her top and bra my jaw almost dropped. Her breasts were insanely asymmetrical. Never seen anything like it before or since. Dropped her after the SNL.

Fart slippage

Take care of those titties for me.

The Breath.

Lol "amazeballs"? Who the fuck?

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

I stopped talking to a girl after she farted on my thigh while sleeping

A girl, after I had her ready to fuck, told me she was molested when she was thirteen or something. I could have pushed through, but fuck, that's weird as fuck. Good looking slut, but fuck, saw her again after that purely out of horniness, and I kept thinking about that fucked up comment and backed off at the last second and sent her home.

Another chick, I saw her a couple times and I had her ready to fuck, but then I thought about how much her, a well off white female, talking like she was a Torontonians gangster turned me off and kicked her out. Thinking back, I should have pounded that shit, but talking and saying "for real, still, you should reach and meet somea da gyaldem, you seen?" Fuck off. Makes my dick go inverted just thinking about it.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Her natural mouth taste was gross as fuc

Isn't that the point of kissing

We probably had no genetic chemistry

valhalla

shes boring

- Talks feminism and how men (i.e me) aren't doing enough to make the world a better place for women. I attract this sort of crazies often

- This chick with a banging body kept calling me "duuuude". I somehow ignored it before the bang, and then one more, but after that it gave me the royal shit.

^^^ this shit..... chick will be fucking SOON keeps calling me "bro" and fucking "dude"... wtf man... told her to kill that shit... she's stopped since. but a week ago to fuck with me about it she decides to call me "broseph". I said to her like I say to all bitches who's number will be up soon "Oh yea, you're gonna learn"

I've stopped fucking a chick because she thought she was super funny.. she'd make a joke and stare at me as to wait for me to laugh... then proceed to say "did you hear what I said".... you've gotta be fucking kidding me

Vocal fry you didn't notice until second bang meetup.

Good thread Matt.

Reason usually are down to over persistent girls, so annoying texts, constant hounding, just puts me off.

When i'm with them, them talking complete shit (just thinking about it now), about shit I do not care about, before giving up the bang.

Shit this is going to be a list...

-Feet (There's no excuse for a chick to not have great feet: pedicure $15-20)

-Hands (nails, chewed cuticles. Once again a manicure is $15-20. Shit I even do it.)

-Farts/burps

-Using masculine slang like "bro, dude, broseph". Literally hate that shit and I tell th immediately don't fucking call me bro bitch.

-Bad style. A girl should know how to dress seriously.

-Too chatty. Gives me headaches. Learn to shut the fuck up.

-Cusses a lot. An occasional swear word here and there, but let me cuss. I cuss enough for two people as it is.

-ADD verbal girls. Changing subjects as quick as it showers and the sun appears in Miami.

-Dirty. Be clean bitch.

-Dirty apartment and or car. Really?

-Excessive tattoos.

-Ignorant girls.

I'll think of more...

This thread reminds me of Seinfeld

http://www.seinology.com/lists/list-jerry.shtml

Says the forum full of guys who hate it when girls mysteriously flake...

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (10-24-2013 08:10 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Says the forum full of guys who hate it when girls mysteriously flake...

The major difference is that we have the basic courtesy to do so only after the bang [Image: banana.gif]