rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female College TA Game

Female College TA Game

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/23/col...latestnews

College math TA sends nude pics to students.

No pics surfaced on internet yet.

If I had to speculate I'd say it's because she's a math TA.

She has stated she "regrets her actions".

University will take "appropriate actions" which I'm guessing means spending extra money so she can get counseling and support so she can finish her PhD. in math. She's not being outed for privacy reasons.

Meanwhile male TA's who bang students after the semester ends get booted from the university and have their names ruined.

Female College TA Game

I think what it comes down to is this.

It's a lot easier to suspect perversity in a male TA sending a ZIP folder with 83 pictures of his dick than it is in a girl who sends 83 pictures of her beaver. This is because female sexuality is a thing of actual value and male sexuality is not. Therefore, while it's reasonable to assume that the female TA wouldn't want 83 pictures of her beaver in the hands of her students, since it simply doesn't make sense that she'd devalue her pussy like that, a man would have to go to extraordinary lengths to prove it was an accident, and he'd be suspicious in any event.

So while neither female nor male TAs should be sending out pictures of their goodies, at least the female ones are providing value..

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Female College TA Game

Quote: (10-23-2013 10:38 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I think what it comes down to is this.

It's a lot easier to suspect perversity in a male TA sending a ZIP folder with 83 pictures of his dick than it is in a girl who sends 83 pictures of her beaver. This is because female sexuality is a thing of actual value and male sexuality is not. Therefore, while it's reasonable to assume that the female TA wouldn't want 83 pictures of her beaver in the hands of her students, since it simply doesn't make sense that she'd devalue her pussy like that, a man would have to go to extraordinary lengths to prove it was an accident, and he'd be suspicious in any event.

So while neither female nor male TAs should be sending out pictures of their goodies, at least the female ones are providing value..

Good analysis.

[Image: DeSJFE1.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Female College TA Game

I can't really tell from the pic, is the woman hot at least?

Female College TA Game

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]