rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

texting convo with a girl, need help on followup date.

I'm not a newbie, but think this topic belongs here..
I had a convo with a girl who I met on stand up comedy show (location Warsaw, Poland).
She was with a friend, I bumped into them in the cloakroom and then we went on for a short walk (I was with a friend and were going to the pool) so didn't want an instadate. Took digits instead.
First I texted my name within a minute from splitting, then after pool:

Done with the pool [Image: smile.gif] how's evening going?
There was a guy Marek in the show described as a hardcore gay (accidentally the friend of mine was named Marek as well), so first joke is on that.
Here follows:

[Image: attachment.jpg15026]   

[Image: attachment.jpg15027]   

Though about convo? Was it well done/how to improve?

And of course how to proceed on wed?
I would say shes 7, but being a latina (scarce good here in EE) I would chase the cat.

Don't make homoerotic jokes except around guys you know well enough or women you know REALLY well. Never to a woman you're trying to pick up. The last thing you want to do is sexualize about two dudes fucking.

Despite the LJBF and boyfriend mention, she's likely still interested. Lightly flirt with other girls, have a good time, escalate if you see signs of interest. Make sure you have some hamster food ready to feed it as it will rear it's ugly head. If she's truly not interested, get her to find you a girl or hook you up with her friend. Should be a win either way.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Personally, the bf bomb would drive me away.

Options:
1. It's true, she isn't down to cheat, and you are wasting your time.
2. It's true, she is down to cheat, but you are going to have to work for it.
3. It's false, and she likes playing games.

All three of those seem like a pointless time sink. There are enough girls out there, stick to the ones that make it easy and pleasant.

This is going to be brutal but you need to hear it:

1. Don't make gay jokes with a chick you don't know.

2. You sent way too many texts.

3. Don't punctuate or capitalize. Turn your autocorrect off.

4. Emoticons are fine but use SPARINGLY.

5. The moment she dropped the "as friends" DO NOT respond with that's okay. Fuck that noise. Here's some responses

Her: As friends okay?
You: nah I have plenty of friends doll
Her: Okayyy. But just so you know I have a bf...
You: it's our secret
Her: lol ok but play nice ; )
You: always ; )

See what I did? I maintained Frame and she conformed. I also built comfort that you're not going to straight jump her if you two hang out by texting "always ; )". Also, I matched her emoticon which is a small example of Mirroring.

The best line when a chick says "as friends" is this, and I have a 8/10 success rate with it:

Her: As friends?
Me: nah I have plenty of friends doll. Don't need a girl to go shopping with. we can kick it but not as friends
Her: Ok. Well blah blah blah

It can go either way BUT you're not wasting your time on bullshit excuses. Establish Frame immediately. That's why I always coach guys to establish Sexual Intent ASAP withing first few moments of meeting a girl.

Good luck

Thank McQueen, that's exactly what I expected to hear, explaining the mistakes and showing the way of do's and don't's.

1. I only used it cause it was on the show and the whole group caught up after it. Note taken, not using it in the future.
2. Initial phase, right? Then I kept it to logistics (or I think I did).
3. This is my way of writing, I don't have any software for that. I don't date any girls from States, and read in this forum that in mostly applies to them. I think I will stick to it, unless proven ineffective.
4. Three emoticons in total. Where (taking away phrase with soap) they should be omitted?
5. You have absolute point here. Golden.

Now how do I proceed to set the correct frame? The bar I chose is very small (bartender on-lock), and most of the times I invited someone over there was no more than 10 clients in there. Also, its 4 minutes walk from my crib [Image: smile.gif]

Email me and I'll send you the 7 Part Mini Course you can read relatively quick, that covers exactly this scenario from what to do before you meet her to walking in the bar to getting her naked. [email protected]

That material is golden, thanks!

Another question (more general). If the date is being set more than 24 hours before it actually takes place, what is the way you use to confirm it? Call/sms? What would be the wording (again putting into the frame).

^^^PM'd you.

Rest of you guys who emailed me about the course, you can sign up for it at http://www.ChristianMcQueen.com
Enter your email and you'll be sent the 7 day course. Only reason I sent the OP the course at one time, is because time was a factor for his situation. And yes, the course is Free.

Thanks Christian, did it the way:
[Image: attachment.jpg15065]   

She arrived exactly on time.

I decided to play it cool and be 15 mins late. Turned out to be 20 mins, zero worries.

Shes definitely good girl, seems fidel to her bf, so no kissing and no further action. She went on with her friends to some erasmus party, and I headed back to my place.

It was 2 hours of good and fun time. In the aftermath, the vibe was good, so will meet her few more times, and if I don't hook up with her, then she already told me she has few good looking friends she parties with. btw, she's 19 yo breed!!

So, if you're new at this, you probably shouldn't be gaming girls with boyfriends. Work on getting the single ones first, then once you're skilled at that, work on girls like this that obviously are down to stray.