rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UN Ad Campaign - What the Internet thinks of Women

I noticed this being posted on Facebook in the last day or two
Anyone else seen it?
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/18/new-...out-women/
I must say, I was quite stunned when I saw it
I know the UN have their various agendas but this is really a shoddy way of trying to highlight discrimation of women, it deserves better than this kind of cynical ill conceived and ill researched ad campaign
Thoughts?

Type 'The UN is' into GOOGLE and see what comes up. Very funny!

Stolen from the good men of the men's rights reddit...

'|Search|Frequency|
|:-----------|------------:|
|"all men are rapists"|357K|
|"men are evil"|641K|
|"men are violent"|222K|
|"men should be killed"|428K|
|"men should be in prison"|9740K|
|"men should be beaten"|204K|
|"men should be shot"|465K|
|"kill all men"|2030K|
|"all men should die"|2320K|
|"deadbeat dads"|355K|

|Search|Frequency|
|:-----------|------------:|
|"women shouldn't have rights"|405K|
|"women need to be put in their place"|127K|
|"women should be slaves"|104K|
|"women cannot be bishops"|25K|
|"women cannot speak in church"|14K|
|"women need to be controlled"|370K|
|"women need to be disciplined"|148K|

And now, some comparisons:

|Search|Frequency|Search|Frequency|
|:-----------|------------:|:-----------|------------:|
|"shoot all men"|3770K|"shoot all women"|1880K|
|"execute all men"|4010K|"execute all women"|3000K|
|"imprison all men"|100K|"imprison all women"|48K|
|"jail all men"|3180K|"jail all women"|795K|
|"all men lie"|507K|"all women lie"|238K
|"deadbeat dad"|625K|"deadbeat mom"|30K|
|"men are evil"|641K|"women are evil"|83K|'

Showing one side of the searches and pretending it's an issue, while ignoring the obvious counter of anti-male searches. Pretty standard practice by intellectually bankrupt liberal campaigners. The same evidence the UN has used shows far more anti-male searches, using the exact same method and terminology but switching the gender.

Just another buzz campaign to excuse the massive funding of women's aid programs throughout the UN. Who the hell cares?

Once again, already reposted as news by a lazy female journalist on News.com.

Note the lack of a comment section.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/un-wom...6743486637

The UN is basically a branch of the globalist agenda. Depopulation, and one of their main focuses is on spreading feminism. Since feminism is easy to sell to the masses and also leads to depopulation.

Which is why when I hear people say "feminism doesn't affect me, it just allows me to get laid easier" I can only respond with "you have to think more than 6 months down the line".

Feminism/anti-male rhetoric will be spread world wide in the next generation. All paid for by the working ranks of citizens from the most advanced countries.

The UN is telling women how to behave, so that we don't have to.

Excellent.

[Image: evil.gif]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

The internet said some mean things [Image: sad.gif] this is a really big issue, UN

signed
- spoiled first world feminists everywhere

This just in: people are mean on the intertubes!

Feminists need to get their panties unbunched and stop caring so much about what people say. Someone said something mean? Boo fucking hoo.

On another note, women shouldn't box and they can't drive well.

The UN is a swamp pit. This among other things seem to creep through our of their ivory towers of bloated spin the wheel initiatives evrey now and then. Go look at the shitty performance of the FAO and how it's basically turned into a good access arm into a shill for Big Agra into prepping new markets for food and animal trade by destroying local markets with "aid". They have caused more to perish in war then saved, sat around on Darfur, and let Iraq and Libya get bombed to hell with mass civilian casualties.

The UN pisses me off to the core and it's become a goal of mine to undermine them in my future professional life any way I can.

You know they saw the numbers for the male answers but will never gives those the lilght of day. Good intention people rush in to see thier hands cuffed with red tape and bureaucratic chains. They end up leaving if thier red pill with the resume padded to better things, you get left with ego-whores and narasists whom just wan to see thier pet projects and dated ideas come through even if it helps nobody or achieves nothing.

Nobody high up in that place cares about shit. It's all ego and power agendas to undermine socicioties, development, and men.