rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She loses her phone in the middle of the night

A girl loses her phone while drunk.

The whole world comes crashing down.

I was recently working on a girl in a bar (sister of a friend), and everything was going great, dancing, teasing, lots of kino, she's following my lead, looks pretty cut-and-dry. We step outside to get some air. She reaches for her phone, and realizes it's gone.

I let her freak out on her own and danced with some other chicks for a while as she was searching the floor of a dark club at 2:30am. Eventually she calms down and I re-engaged her, started dancing again, but her mood was just not as fun and flirtatious as before and she kept getting distracted by her sister trying to help her find the phone.

Any expert moves to turn this around the night it happens, or better to just view this as radioactive?

Imagine you loose your phone which is really expensive, filled with friends info and your favorite gadget... funny, girls seems to throw their expensive Iphone4 away all the time apple must be blessed by getting tech out in the stupid ages [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-02-2010 01:03 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

A girl loses her phone while drunk.

The whole world comes crashing down.

I was recently working on a girl in a bar (sister of a friend), and everything was going great, dancing, teasing, lots of kino, she's following my lead, looks pretty cut-and-dry. We step outside to get some air. She reaches for her phone, and realizes it's gone.

I let her freak out on her own and danced with some other chicks for a while as she was searching the floor of a dark club at 2:30am. Eventually she calms down and I re-engaged her, started dancing again, but her mood was just not as fun and flirtatious as before and she kept getting distracted by her sister trying to help her find the phone.

Any expert moves to turn this around the night it happens, or better to just view this as radioactive?

If you really wanted to get the bang that night and her mood and mind-frame back to wanting to fuck, I woudl have just said

"Don't worry mamacita, you and I will think of a solution when we get up tomorrow morning, so let's have some fun".

I tried this with a girl who lost her cell phone too - it worked. After a great fuck, and some good breakfast, they all calm down and we got a new one. If you really want to fuck her again, you may even opffer to pay half for a new one for her, after all, she will need a phone to receive your booty call again - so call it an investment".

Mixx