rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let her go, or Make a potentional Fuck

Alright im trying to figure out this girl i broke up with for playing games with me...Should i keep her around, last night this is what i got with her

Me:Whassup

Her: Nun yu

Hours Later

Me: Not much just chillin

Her: Ohhh

Me: Lol "her name"?

Her: Wat

Me: Nothing whats wrong

Her: Nun why yu ask

So what yu guys think based off of that, I could just use her if she let me i dnt know how to even go about that though, im just playing it little by little.

I think any girl that writs "nun why yu ask" is not worth me talking to at all...is she in the 8th grade?

Sorry bro, not bieng a dick, but your convo above means really nothing to me.

Agree with Rocco81. I'm Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with her, other than you are another texter to entertain her during her boooooring hours of the day. Not sure if you think that your scenario is gonna have her in your bed by the end of the night....Not being a dick to you either, but all you are doing is texting nonsense, and boring us....

Mixx

Agreed with the other, girls being redicoulous retarded is hard to game.. IMO. But the master Roosh had some technique somewhere.. goodluck. Slightly retarded and up is better [Image: biggrin.gif]

Well she can be dumb as fuck and I will still smash it...but a mouthy dumb bitch who lacks social skills to the point of using stupid ass language I cannot tolerate.

Quote: (11-01-2010 01:04 PM)upandcoming1 Wrote:  

Alright im trying to figure out this girl i broke up with for playing games with me...Should i keep her around, last night this is what i got with her

Me:Whassup

Her: Nun yu

Hours Later

Me: Not much just chillin

Her: Ohhh

Me: Lol "her name"?

Her: Wat

Me: Nothing whats wrong

Her: Nun why yu ask

So what yu guys think based off of that, I could just use her if she let me i dnt know how to even go about that though, im just playing it little by little.

WTF, LOL.

Aloha!

A little by little. Cool. Maybe in a few months you could start talking about the weather. Thats only for an advanced PUA so take care.

I think you should ditch her for the same reason that she should ditch you.

haha that was mean Gringoed.. I like [Image: biggrin.gif]