rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

colombia and scopolamine, is it really a worry?

hey errbody, first post but been lurking for a bit. im HIGHLY considering relocating to bogota in january, but the one thing making me apprehensive is the risk of getting scoped while there something to really be worried about? i definitely plan on getting my drink and party on, mainly responsibly but i also wanna go hard every once in a while, but i hear this is when ur most prone to getting scoped. and i also heard it can be blown in ur face, is that true?? if so thats fucking scary. it wouldnt be too hard to pay close attention to ur drink and just only get slightly buzzed most of the time but if they can just blow it in ur face then thats just crazy! lol but i really wanna go, any brahs thatve spent some significant time down there have any input?

ps i wont just be on a short term vacation, i plan on staying for 1-2 yrs if all goes as planned

Delete

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Put Colombia in the search box

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

lol u dont think ive searched this forum already? im not a derp dude, trust me ive typed "colombia" into the search box and read a lot of the threads, but none of them really delve into this specific topic.