rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking the hints of girls with orbiters

I've started running into this almost video game like situation. Imagine some girl who has a very obvious male orbiter on her coming up to you and making it bluntly obvious she wants it badly.

I honestly don't know how to play this because part of me is "bros before hoes" and the other half says "notches".

I remember being in the orbiter position not too long ago and remember how demeaning it is. I don't like entertaining sluts beyond an actual bang, but these guys haunt me if i go in and swoop the chick.

As a guy, i responded to the marketplace a long time ago and became who i am today because of it. However that's not enough for me, I want to discourage this behaivor in women even though there are many other guys who will take the lead regardless. A pointless endeavor but i can afford to be choosy with who i spend my time with and sleep with.

Serious opinions on this one. pros and cons of the high road/ positive karma or going for the notch and getting the negative karma?

(realistically I'll probably just go for the notch and hope the orbiter puts 1 and 1 together. Pump and dump)

Bros before hos only if you're actually bros with the orbiter. If it's some random guy, who cares? No karma positive or negative there.

I don't agree with your thinking at all on this

A "bro" is a friend. An orbiter of a random girl is not your friend, he's just a potential cockblocker no different than her bitchy girlfriends

You have no ethical obligation to him to not bang her

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Fuck em. They will cock block you at any chance they get, so don't give em any chance.

Take her outside for a quick smoke, ask the orbiter to watch your drinks "so no one puts anything on em", and bounce her to a different venue while the orbiter is still inside pulling guard duty.

#1: Bros before hoes.
#2: People who say that usually have neither.

https://twitter.com/GSElevator/status/31...0404222976

"Bros" doesn't mean every single male on the planet. Bros are your homies.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter