rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You Make the Call

You Make the Call

This happened to me in Dallas.

- Met a girl through my FB - let's call girl Lana
- Lana and me see each other on the town
- we exchange #'s and set up a meet the following Friday
- Friday comes through, and i'm amped to hang out. Come to find out, Lana is consoling her BF Shirley, because Shirley is going through a divorce

1) Would you go?

- I went. I figure if I can charm one, i can charm the other. Birds of a feather, et cetera
- I get there (Dave and Busters), and Shirley is fairly tipsy.
- We switch venues to a Bar (some place off Greenville)
- More alcohol and Shirley is "ripe".
- Lana and I are dancing, flirting..and Shirley is kinda roaming the crowd
- We switch venues to eat and to get Shirley to sober up a bit
- Shirley gets very flirty with me, to such an extent that Lana pulls back. At one point, Shirley jumps in my lap and asks Lana to take a pic
- While Lana hits the lady's room and Shirley gives me a kiss

- exit stage left

- So we all end up @ Shirley's spot to make sure she got home.
- I'm watching VH-1, Shirley and Lana talk.
- Lana leaves me there with drunk Shirley

What do you think happened to get me to this point?

Went out with A ended in bed with B?

You Make the Call

Probably looking out for her friend with rebound sex? Maybe she lost interest because it was clear you didn't care where your dick was so long as it got wet? Maybe she never liked you in the first place? Maybe it was a setup from the very begining to get her friend laid?

You Make the Call

Quote: (10-23-2008 02:51 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Maybe she lost interest because it was clear you didn't care where your dick was so long as it got wet?

That's my vote.

Shirley, even her overly inebriated state, knew what she was doing. You failed the test. It's okay though. We're confronted with tests by women every day. Nothing new there.

Men of higher value are discerning, and the fact that you dropped Lana (your original date whom you had made plans with) for this other woman of lower value showed Lana that you are a very UNdiscerning man when it comes to women. And that right there was the death knell.

Better luck next time...

Fortune favors the bold.

You Make the Call

Quote: (10-23-2008 04:11 PM)X-Factor Wrote:  

Men of higher value are discerning, and the fact that you dropped Lana (your original date whom you had made plans with) for this other woman of lower value showed Lana that you are a very UNdiscerning man when it comes to women. And that right there was the death knell.

Hmm.. that brings backs memories of mine from a while ago... I failed the test too I guess... it makes sense now, lol.

You Make the Call

Resolution

I wasn't feeling Shirley @ all, but she was all up on me.
I was thinking she was just drunk.

So when I got left @ her spot (after they talked) I was rather confused.

So of course, I knocked out Shirley. (she was ragging though, which was not Kosher)

Following day, I debriefed with Lana.
"If you wanted me to go out with your friend, you should have just said that "

"But I thought you were..."

Lana than finds out that Shirley is like ->||<- to being manic depressive, and makes it a habit of hitting on her friends' dates.

About a week of rebuilding the trust, ending up dating Lana for 3 months, then I dropped her.

It's interesting to me how much community thought on women and their motivation is both wrong and right at the same time.

You Make the Call

I like how you stick it through and endured, and ended up banging both. Two birds with one stone.