rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weather Girls

Weather Girls

There are these two girls on the accuweather website that have been weighing heavily on my brain and balls for a little while now and I think it's time for other guys to share the burden.

They are both Latinas. The first one is Marja Martinez:

The other one is Jennifer Correa:

(by the way the guy posting those videos seems more obsessed with these chicks than I am... CREEPY [Image: wink.gif] )

I love everything about these sweet Latina weather angels. Their soft sexy voices with just an undertow of that accent. Their perfect blowjob hair. Their stunningly big and shapely tits, especially MM's -- they try to hide them under that announcer garb but those tits would look sick under a piss-wet t shirt. Their tiny Latina buttholes would be like the end of the world to look at. These girls are not large at all but they are sturdy while being entirely feminine; it's as if all their strength is made for being pounded.

And these girls are nice -- one can tell -- and intelligent. They would not be loud or brassy like most American bitches, and they would be a lot less likely to fuck you over. They would not be screamers or squealers. They have a sweet bovine receptiveness and almost melancholy which is the single best thing in a female. They could be taught to give head exceptionally well and unaffectedly and every time they went down on their knees it would be good.

Now you might think I'm overpraising these wx Latinas, but tell me, how many girls in the US, or in the west generally, can you really find that have this solid quality of meat all the way down the line, are nice, gentle and feminine, and are smart and submissive? I venture to say not too many.

Weather Latinas are where it's at... [Image: thumb.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Weather Girls

[Image: 0.jpg]

Weather Girls

This one kills: http://g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/vide...s/2868792/

Weather Girls

I had an unhealthy obsession with Julie Durda when I lived in Miami.

[Image: julie_durda_quit.jpg]

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Weather Girls

paging Nigel

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Weather Girls

In LA I think it's a debate over Jackie Johnson vs Evelyn Taft: m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_YSkf2dLd8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq_YSkf2dLd8

Not really into blondes but I do like shorties with chest, so my vote is for Jackie Johnson.

Remember going to middle/high school with another weather girl (Indra Petersons) and am shocked at how pretty she got as an adult. She was always the really athletic tomboy type growing up, and never wore makeup, always had her hair short, etc.... but I think a stint at ASU really got her up to speed.

Weather Girls

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-vi...1670024770

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Weather Girls

Jackie Guerrido for the win and what a milf she is 40+.

Weather Girls

Knoxville for the loss...

[Image: 1377609278000-kristen-horne.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Weather Girls

Reviving this worthy thread.

Here is the lovely Diana Alvarado from Ciudad Juarez.

Weather Girls

Hard to argue against Latina Weather Girls.

Ha. Getting old. Thought Weather Girls was gonna refer to these ones:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Weather Girls

[Image: 4356-o.jpg]

Weather Girls

Weather Girls

Weather Girls

Weather Girls

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Weather Girls

Weather Girls

Diana Alvarado is at it again.

Weather Girls

Obligatory vídeo

Weather Girls

Quote: (12-31-2015 01:28 AM)topdog Wrote:  

Obligatory vídeo

She is dating a pro Call of Duty player apparently . . .

http://uproxx.com/webculture/internet-fa...ing-gamer/

I watched his vlog linked in that article. He actually seems like a chill dude. Good for him.

Weather Girls

[Image: 25b89241d5daa3ee0b643126afab081c2b96fec2...45853e.jpg]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Weather Girls

As a meteorologist by profession, I approve of this thread immensely. Fucking brilliant.

Weather Girls

Khan, you're a meteorologist? Nice to meet you! There's so much whining in Croatia about meteorologists but I think they're doing a great job. I have relied on DHMZ for decades and have never been let down.

Back to our regular programming:

[Image: lanaprognozajpg.jpg]

Lana Dramićanin, OBN (Open Broadcast Network) in Bosnia and Herzegovina

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Weather Girls

Quote: (12-31-2015 05:37 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Khan, you're a meteorologist? Nice to meet you! There's so much whining in Croatia about meteorologists but I think they're doing a great job. I have relied on DHMZ for decades and have never been let down.

You are then one of the few people who think so, it's an ungrateful profession in many ways. That's why I fully support the idea of having hot chicks do the presenting work. If every TV station did that, all the whining would end instantly as no one would care about the actual forecasts anymore [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

I just did a google search on this chick you posted, she claims regular sex isn't the cause of her slim figure because she lives in celibacy. Hilarious.

Weather Girls