rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

True or false: You can create abundance mentality without abundance?

Do you think its possible to create an abundance mentality in terms of girls if you don't have an abundance of girls? I feel like its extremely difficult to do it. If you are an average guy, how can you project that mentality to a 7 girl, if deep down you know that if she leaves you will probably might need to be approach 40-50 7's just to get another one? You can try to fake it, but its hard to fake it when you actually truly do care. Its like if a 2/10 approached you, you wouldn't care at all if you rejected her. But if a 7 or 8 approaches you, its going to be harder to project the don't give a fuck attitude.

Inner game

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

No, but faking it till you make it gets you far along that road.

Then when you can pickup 7s or so consistently, when you pick up a 9 you lose that cultivated abundance mindset all over again cause she's so fucking hot. lol.

Do the abundance transfer.

You think back to a time that you killed it.
- 4th grade spelling bee
- middle school track meet
- a good session X-Box Live Street Fighter 4

And you just go over that memory in your mind, as slowly as possible, and as a deeply as you can.

If you can tell the story to someone, or at least say it out loud, it will help you to relive it.

And in that charged up state, you hit on chicks.

That's the idea at least. And my prof was a millionaire off of trial work.

In general we can draw power from the inside, by remembering when we were powerful and that we are powerful even right now.

A secondary crutch is your environment. Getting your boys to hype you up, liquid courage, musical adrenaline.

So even if you've never picked a hot chick up for a one night stand, there has been a time in your life when you were on top of the mountain.

Stand there again.

WIA

Quote: (10-01-2013 02:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It's a little Woo Woo for me, but my Trial Advocacy professor recommended it back in the day. (we called it something else)

In sports it's called being "in the zone," when seemingly nothing can touch you. The other team/competitors can't defend against you because you're firing 100% and are aware of it.

You can create any mentality you want. That's not to say it's easy, but like WIA said, you've encountered abundance/success in at least one area of your life, you need to channel that reality into the new space. If you can make rejection a HUGE deal and keep yourself from approaching at all in the first place when you're likely a half decent guy without any major flaws (like I and many others have in the past), then why couldn't you do the opposite?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

WIA nailed it.

Again.

Sure you can. It's as easy as asking yourself "what if.."

- What if I had 3 horny girls at home, how would I act around those hotties here?
- What if I had millions in my account, how would I feel today?

Ok it can help and it's all good but abundance mentality is not abundance reality. It's rather fragile mindset. Not rooted in anything real. But on the other hand, who cares? Acting as if you're confident and being confident looks the same. Girls fall for it all the time [Image: amuse.gif]

Inner game stems from your self-control and self-knowledge. I strongly reccomend you to read both Emotional Intelligence and Social intelligence by Daniel Goleman. Your brain is the only organ in your body which can change its cellular structure and biological functions. Any idea sufficiently engrained into your neurones will become part of your mind after 3-4 months of continious work. If you think you are a loser without options, you will become that, in your mind. If you think you are a player with options, you will become that, in your mind.

As for abundance mentality, this is my experience since beginning to read Roosh, Roissy and others 6 months ago. Before, being clingy, attached, putting one women into a pedestal, becoming brutally mad at any flake or rejection and overal being beta, was part of me.

Now I am ready to let each and all women to go away, I care only about my goals. I have ceased to care about any individual woman and think of women as a group, where x number of approaches (either in person or via online dating) will get y number of dates and z number of laids. I accept that rejection is normal and the expected outcome, and key for future growth.

Any rejection, flake, LMR, bitchy or crazy women I met become meaningless in an average 48 hours since I have my personal life to live and my projects to work on. Once I started to get about 2 phone numbers per week, I realized I didn't have the time to think about a woman I didn't fucked. And I haven't even begun to do day gaming.

That is the abundance mentality, in my humble opinion.

Scarcity mentality:
Quote:Quote:

if she leaves you will probably might need to be approach 40-50 7's just to get another one

Abundance mentality:
Whether or not she leaves I will have 40-50 opportunities to improve my game this week.

It's that simple. Simple, but not easy. You can spin nearly every situation into an opportunity for self improvement.

Wanna know how?
- STEP ONE, go approach a girl and leave after 30secs
- STEP TWO, go approach another girl and leave after 30secs

Keep doing that until you realize that no girl will be the LAST GIRL since you can always simply go meet another girl. It's INSANE how people over look this, from a very early stage in my journey I concluded that I can approach anywhere at anytime AND that I could always meet a new girl. Even if the next 10 years were all blowout, I still know I could continue to meet new women.

Men need to stop acting like they're stuck on an island and the final girl on earth is left...

The way to build it is to really believe that there are an abundance of girls.

WIA has a great idea.

Combine that with actually going out and dealing with many hot chicks.

Talk to any girl that turns you on. It could be in the morning or whenever.. even it's just to get warmed up.

I had girl last night tell me that the fact the I started talking to her on the bus was a sign that I was "and independent mind" or some hoola-blah that was code for her being attracted to me.

Don't expect to go from cold to hot with out warming up first.

Best way to get abundance mentality is to live it. There's no shit test on earth that can undo that frame.

If you're working on other things in your life, the abundance mentality will come naturally.

Women, fame, and money are by products of success. When you learn that, getting women will come easier.

This also helps build inner game. Get good at something that makes money. That's how an abundance mentality develops.

Quote: (10-06-2013 12:47 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

If you're working on other things in your life, the abundance mentality will come naturally.

Women, fame, and money are by products of success. When you learn that, getting women will come easier.

This also helps build inner game. Get good at something that makes money. That's how an abundance mentality develops.

From my observation over a long period , that is incorrect.

Plenty of guys who are successful in their occupations and have high incomes can't pull hot ass, or hardly any ass, to save their lives

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Acquiring an abundance mentality is difficult for someone who has not actually experienced abundance.

Its possible, but very difficult to maintain with any consistency. It's much easier if we actually experience an abundance of sexual options. If you bang 3 different girls in one week and/or have multiple girls offer you their number -- Your perspective will naturally shift towards an abundance mentality. Our brains just naturally rewires itself to match our new perspective.

This is a fascinating mind trick. I will experiment with this.

Is this just a short term confidence boost or will this actually create a permanent abundance mentality in a man's mind???

I love that mind hack WIA!

And you just go over that memory in your mind, as slowly as possible, and as a deeply as you can.

If you can tell the story to someone, or at least say it out loud, it will help you to relive it.

And in that charged up state, you hit on chicks.

Yes, this is the foundation of neuro linguistic programming.

NLP gets a bad name because dorks and losers throw around the term but don't actually understand it or use it properly.

The most basic NLP exercise is to create your "home base" of power. It's similar to what your professor had you do.

Once you have this "home base" of power, you always return there when you need a recharge or when you are getting your ass kicked.

Very powerful stuff when done right.

Quote: (10-06-2013 03:44 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

The most basic NLP exercise is to create your "home base" of power.

Great stuff!

How do I create my "Home Base of Power"???

I'd like to hear more about this as well Mike.

One thing I feel relates to this is the material in Psycho-Cybernetics.

What you imagine to be real, becomes real. At least for your subconscious.

No you're right it is really hard.

I live in the suburbs of a city that's mostly ghetto. I have to drive if I want to go anywhere.

Sometimes I have to walk laps around the mall to find girls to talk to. Most cute girls that are out are with their parents.

It's really a big pain in the ass. The way a lot of people talk you guys must live in apartments in super populated cities.

It's outlined in, "NLP: The New Technology of Achievement."

I'll see if I can find the excerpt on Google books.

Extremely powerful. Once you have your home base, your confidence can never be shaken.

Eventually you can go there just by doing a "trigger."

I just need to take 1-2 deep breaths through my nose in a special way and I can feel my power return to me. It is almost like making myself high.

It's so part of me now, though, that I probably couldn't type it out and do it justice. It'd be better for me to show in person. Maybe someday I'll take on clients.

But the exercises are very hokey and a lot of people are "too cool" to do them. If you do, though, it will pay off hugely.

Anyhow, I'll Google around a bit and see if I can find it.

Otherwise, get "NLP: The New Technology of Achievement" from the library or Amazon.

I've seen a few references to "abundance mentality" but I'm not sure I really understand it correctly. How do I know if not having it is an issue for me?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (10-05-2014 06:49 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I've seen a few references to "abundance mentality" but I'm not sure I really understand it correctly. How do I know if not having it is an issue for me?

In terms of sleeping with more women,

If you find yourself distraught over trying to get with a particular woman, some of that is because you think she's the only woman out there. Not in the literal sense, but the only woman

a) likes you
b) is capable of making you happy
c) you're capable of making her happy

If you live with the abundance mentality, you realize that
a) lots of women like you, like the way you look
b) lots of women can make you happy
c) you can make lots of women happy

The thing that you're looking for is not scarce, but everywhere.

You can extend this beyond bagging women.

If you're not doing well at your job, someone is.

If you don't like your industry, there are tons more.

If you're tired of working for someone, someone dumber than you is working for themselves and making a ton of money at it.

The world is bigger than your skull, and it's full of things, ideas, experiences.

WIA

Yes you can! Some men have an abundance reality without having an abundance mentality. Prince Charles and Camilla, Lennon and Yoko, Eminem and Kim and many more. No one is completely immune to oneitis. It's all in the mind. Women are like taxis. Do you cry if you miss one?

Don't debate me.

This is really interesting. I would love to learn more myself. Is this taught somewhere. I read Daniel Golemans Emotional Intelligence several years ago. It was very influential to me.

"Go get yourself some"

It sounds like if abundance is not a part of one's actual current reality or one' s history, then one needs to work on letting go of the past, and come around to seeing that the past does NOT predict the future.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I had a friend who wasa virgin

We started going iut and gaming together constantly. He had no luck for the first month or two, but then eventually met a really hot girl who he lost his v card to.

She told him that she assumed he was a player who had been with hundreds of girls when they first slept together. All just based on how he acted.

So yes.