rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

So i've been living in Lima Peru for the last 3 years in the district of Miraflores near the edge of the cliff known as "El Malecon", here's a pic
[Image: oqvE0q9.jpg]

The Women

The average woman in Lima Peru is fugly without a doubt especially compared to the places i've lived before, Vancouver Canada, Fort Lauderdale Florida, San Jose Costa Rica, however there are still plenty of sexy broads in Peru of many mixes (my personal fav asian-latinas) and most of them are very attracted to white foreigners, for example finding a Peruvian girl to fuck as a white foreigner is like shooting fish in a barrel, particularly in the clubs, bars, penas (live interactive music party's), beaches (summer-especially the southern beaches are fuck fests), central downtown lima.

The most attractive women can be quite defensive from being repetitively sexually harrassed (very common in the latin american culture) which is something you might want to keep in mind when approaching.

English Speaking Peruvians

Many people in the high end districts speak fairly good english, so you don't have to worry about learning spanish.
Also women love communicating in english here with english natives, I've noticed when they speak it, it's easier to gain rapport with them because they are more down to relate in a second language as it makes them feel smarter.

My Experience with Women in Lima

When I first arrived 3 years ago I remember my first lay in Peru with no game.
I went to my first club which was the high end "OM" in Miraflores which was flooded with white and exotic latinas. I never recieved so many curious gazing stares before in my life and I met ramdom 7's and 8's who were down to fuck had I not been such a greedy noob I'd be telling you about that experience instead, I ended up fucking a 6 that never left my side even while I made out with her friend. She showed me how to dance salsa as she wiped the filthy sweat off my forehead every chance she got and soon enough she was wiping me down with her bed sheets. The funny thing is she initiated the whole thing, took me to her place and rode me like a cowgirl after a few more glasses of whiskey (Drink of Choice for Peruvian Women).

This case was not a rarity, it is common for a women to inititate the idea of going back to her place when your a white foreigner.
I've had Peruvian women that will go out of their way to please me even after just meeting them for the first time.
It's crazy how they will treat a white foreigner like gold for no other reason than the color of their skin but it makes sense because racism is quite prevalent here compared to north america as sad as that may be the white race is seen as superior to all other races in Peru which is why they benefit far more than the other races.

I've been approached in 3 months during a summer period on the beach here in Lima Peru more than I have most of my life residing in Vancouver and I'm 26, that says a lot about the power of the white dank here.

Take advantage of the plenty of Peruvian pussy craving for your foreign johnson whether you have zero game or are a casanova you will get layed often here in Peru if you look for it.

Weather

Lima is known as the city of kings because of it's mild temperatures, the climate is similar to Spains mediteranean coastal climate, it's perfect here, never rains and never gets too cold or too hot,

FOOD

The food is among the best in the world and so diverse that a new Peruvian dish can be served every day of the year for a whole year.
There is more culinary institutes here in Lima per capita than any other place on earth, Frommers didn't just list Peru as the no. 1 top food and drink location of 2012 for no reason.

The cost of food here can be as little as 2 bucks for a tasty two course meal (soup and main dish known as Menoo) to as much as 30 bucks a dish at the finest restaurants, in general you can expect to pay around 50-75% less than what you would pay in the States for the same quality unless it's an American franchise.

Travel and Biodiversity

Peru is in the top 5 most biodiverse places on the planet and it has most of the world's micro climates, I've already travelled to the Amazon jungle where I lived for three months hunting animals, drinking the ayahuasca brew with a Shipibo shaman, travelling through the amazon river in a dugout canoe alone and reenergizing my batteries. If you've never seen pristine wild rainforest in it's rawest form full of wild life action I highly recommend stopping by Iquitos-the largest populated city in the world inaccessible by land which is the gateway to the amazon.

Also Lima has thousands of archaeological locations through out the country full of mystery, relics and friendly hot fit hiker chicks with layed back, loose vibes looking for an experience.

Also highly recommend Cusco where plenty of fit unreserved foreign women go to hike all around the city including the several day long machu picchu trek.

From Lima you can reach a new climate and ecology within 30 mins drive so you always have something to see and do.

The central Amazon jungle has some of the most picturesque waterfalls and it's only a 6 hour drive from lima or an 8 hour bus ride
Highly Recommended

The mountainous Sierra, land of the coca leaf is as little as 45 mins from Lima.

I Highly Highly Recommend fucking while under the influence of the san pedro cactus, it's a life changing experience and will by far be the best sex you've ever had in your entire life, imagine having 10 times increased sensitivity, it's unfathomable until you try it.

I originally came here for vacation but stayed here for the higher quality of life for a fraction of the price of living in Vancouver.

If you got any q's or concerns about travelling here throw em at me.

Quote: (09-30-2013 09:02 PM)PALEO DUDE Wrote:  

Travel and Biodiversity

Peru is in the top 5 most biodiverse places on the planet and it has most of the world's micro climates, I've already travelled to the Amazon jungle where I lived for three months hunting animals, drinking the ayahuasca brew with a Shipibo shaman, travelling through the amazon river in a dugout canoe alone and reenergizing my batteries.

You can hunt in Peru?[Image: mindblown.gif]

Please elaborate, what kind of critters were you killing down there, did you do any fishing?

Quote: (09-30-2013 09:31 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2013 09:02 PM)PALEO DUDE Wrote:  

Travel and Biodiversity

Peru is in the top 5 most biodiverse places on the planet and it has most of the world's micro climates, I've already travelled to the Amazon jungle where I lived for three months hunting animals, drinking the ayahuasca brew with a Shipibo shaman, travelling through the amazon river in a dugout canoe alone and reenergizing my batteries.

You can hunt in Peru?[Image: mindblown.gif]

Please elaborate, what kind of critters were you killing down there, did you do any fishing?

Of course you can hunt in Peru that's how many of the Amazonian Peruvians survive every day.

I've hunted with a rifle but no success with a blow gun, I caught monkeys, squirells, majaz, sajino (wild boar), armadillo,

I caught countless species of piranhas, cat fish and random fish probably not even documented by science yet and have gone spear fishing for peacock bass and paiche (largest fish in the amazon), and I almost got struck by a high voltage electric eel, thinking it was a fish, you can hunt anything down their and the meat is unbelievably good, they usually smoke it, highly recommended.

OP: how much was your rent, and what did that get you ??? thanks in advance

Right on man, so I don't imagine that you'd need any special licences or permits since you're hunting with the natives off the beaten path eh? Looks like we have very similar travel interests, mixing up the pussy chasing with outdoor activities, did you get a chance to do any surfing there? I hear its good on the north coast. Did you ever hear of people doing ATVing or dirt biking there? I know its easy to do and popular in places like Thailand but I haven't heard much about people renting bikes or even scooters in South America, which is one of my favorite things to do while traveling.

Also, since you're from BC, I assume you smoked up down there, how was the local bud?

OP,

Where in Peru did you head into the Amazon from? The Shipibos are quite remote.

Quote: (09-30-2013 09:53 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

OP: how much was your rent, and what did that get you ??? thanks in advance

Rent can cost you as little as 150-250 for a room and everything included even wifi, or for a little apartment or suite it could cost you 400-800 not including utilities. Obviously it depends on your location but if you play your cards right and meet a wealthy girl at a club you could prob get free rent [Image: banana.gif] Lot's of wealthy white girls here.

Of course the price varies depending on location as well.

OP. I know exactly where you are in that pic. I stayed in a spot in Miraflores walking distance from there. You're near that upscale outdoor mall with a Starbucks? I like the trail along the coast. Tons of calisthenic stations and skateboard ramps. Good place to get a workout in.

Peruvian cuisine is the best in Latin America IMO.

Quote: (09-30-2013 09:56 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Right on man, so I don't imagine that you'd need any special licences or permits since you're hunting with the natives off the beaten path eh? Looks like we have very similar travel interests, mixing up the pussy chasing with outdoor activities, did you get a chance to do any surfing there? I hear its good on the north coast. Did you ever hear of people doing ATVing or dirt biking there? I know its easy to do and popular in places like Thailand but I haven't heard much about people renting bikes or even scooters in South America, which is one of my favorite things to do while traveling.

Also, since you're from BC, I assume you smoked up down there, how was the local bud?

Oh hell no that's the benefit of living in an underdeveloped country, permits are not needed for hunting, let alone in the amazon, although it is prohibited in reserved parks. Even though by law a gun permit is necessary, when your out in the amazon there is no authority so pretty much anything goes in the jungle.

Yeah we might have more in common as I'm considering going to Edmonton to work my ass off as part of camp staff indoors where it's habitable, you think I got a shot at getting a gig? I gotta save up for a piece of land in Ecuador.

I have surfed here in Lima, it's fucking awesome, the waves are a little intimidating though, I almost lost a couple family members to the aggressive waves that like to pull you in to the open water, prob better in the north where the worlds longest wave is found or just an hour south of lima.

Of course theirs tons of dirt biking here, dakar is coming really soon as they do every year for the desert run.
Hitting up the sand dunes just a couple hours south of Lima in the city of Ica is a must, it's really popular location for sandboarding (highly recommended), atving, a motorcross.
If your into fishing, white water rafting and atving theirs a dope spot called lunahuana just a a couple hours south of lima as well, real popular and usually groupon peru has discounts available.

Motorcross is popular in Lima and cusco but most popular in the central amazon where the high jungle mountains meet the sierra mountains, there are tons of rich germans doing motorcross there in the cities of oxapampa and pozuzo, cool spot.

Quote: (09-30-2013 10:09 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

OP,

Where in Peru did you head into the Amazon from? The Shipibos are quite remote.

The most famous shipibo village in Peru is just a short boat ride from the city of Pucallpa (a popular amazon hub, very accessible)

I actually took a 5 day ferry ride from pucallpa to iquitos, the deep northern amazon of Peru which has more isolated shipibos.

Quote: (09-30-2013 10:41 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

OP. I know exactly where you are in that pic. I stayed in a spot in Miraflores walking distance from there. You're near that upscale outdoor mall with a Starbucks? I like the trail along the coast. Tons of calisthenic stations and skateboard ramps. Good place to get a workout in.

Peruvian cuisine is the best in Latin America IMO.

You got it bud, i'm near the mall larcomar.
Yeah i did my first muscle up on those bars it's how I stay in shape, who needs the gym?

Lima sounds like the perfect spot in LA. Great food, cheap, beach, great weather....but most people say the women are busted. Do you have any photos of the Peruvian-Asian woman that you've met? Is there a lot of them? What does your typical one look like, I.e. not the supermodel variety, but what you can actually expect to find st a club?

Also, is Lima sunny a lot of the time like Spain, or is it often overcast?

I think we may have a winner....

Pics please! Pics please! I'm burning out on America and I want some old guy alternatives to the Philippines.

Is the taboo against young girl--25-year-older-guy in place there like America?

Quote: (09-30-2013 11:43 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Lima sounds like the perfect spot in LA. Great food, cheap, beach, great weather....but most people say the women are busted. Do you have any photos of the Peruvian-Asian woman that you've met? Is there a lot of them? What does your typical one look like, I.e. not the supermodel variety, but what you can actually expect to find st a club?

Also, is Lima sunny a lot of the time like Spain, or is it often overcast?

Yeah you have to know where to look to find the hottest women, high end clubs and bars for example, malls, high end grocery stores, yoga, gyms etc. The hottest women here are often the wealthier ones that can afford these luxuries, tons of hunnies at the organic farmers markets including open minded tourists. Also the thing is many of the tourists that come here are looking for direction in their life and all you got to do is guide them to your dong for some clarity.

Read roosh's article on Lima Peru and you'l have a better idea about where to go. I personally recommend OM club in Miraflores and the high end one at the base of larcomar where roosh went, plenty of dimes there, it's literally another world as roosh mentioned it's not what you see outside in terms of quality.

People don't understand that the hottest women here don't go walking outside often because they get sexually harrassed by losers whenever the chance arises, so they're a little more strategic and private with how they get around and where they go.

Lima is overcast for 6 months of the year during the winter and fall but spring has recently started and the sun will soon be out most days for the next 6 months. Spring and Summer here happen while north america is in fall and winter making it the perfect location to skip that bullshit of having to freeze your ass off.

In the summer there is a fuck fest in the long stretch of beach, just a couple hours south of Lima named Asia (pronounced ass-yuh), where the wealthiest hottest women go to party all summer long, there are huge outdoor beach parties, clubs and more, if you plan on coming out here for an unforgettable experience this is the best time, last year I fucked 4 hotties during a 10 day stay and 1 I did bareback in the pool.

Yeah, fuck. Good data sheet. Lima already has a rep as a place for easy pussy, but throw in the cuisine and the value....

I was planning on doing a sweep down from mexico, through central america, then columbia to peru....but I kinda feel like hitting up Lima immediately.

How were you able to stay for so long? Were you just making visa runs or did you have some kind of extended visa?

I went to Lima in early 2013. There are hot girls, esp. in Barranco and Miraflores. I went out with a buddy chasing pussy. We ended up in a taxi with me and him plus two girls, driving through various districts in the early morning. We waited outside both of their homes, middle class protected nice apartment buildings. We were so scared of waking up their brothers or something!
One girl fell asleep and didnt come anymore, but one of the girls ended up having breakfast with us (and sex with my buddy).

So easy in the clubs: just talk (preferably Spanish) dance and go for the kiss, stick to the girl (because Peruvian girls need that, 'machos' enough in their society), and take her somewhere.

And yes i got laid a lot with a Peruvian girl working at the hostel, had a private room somewhere later and had a lot of sex with her.

Possibilities in Lima:
-Clubs/bars: esp. in Miraflores & Barranco (for the richest/cutest girls)
-Eating out is so good there
-Surfing
-Beaches + beach parties
-Learn Spanish
-Much more.

PM me for picture example.

Quote: (10-02-2013 02:55 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

How were you able to stay for so long? Were you just making visa runs or did you have some kind of extended visa?

I'm a Peruvian Canadian but I look and sound like a purebred whiteboy.

Thanks for the datasheet. Sounds like a place I'll def. have to check out eventually.

I don't know if anyone asked before, but how safe is it to live there? Have you ever had a problem with the local guys, crime, fights, robberies, etc?

I like that the local women are into white cock. I've never had much luck with Latina girls in the US. They seem to hate white guys here and only date other Latinos. How do they look generally though? Are the hotter ones like your typical big booty Latina bitches, with light brown skin?

Quote: (10-02-2013 04:43 AM)Global_Cocksman Wrote:  

Thanks for the datasheet. Sounds like a place I'll def. have to check out eventually.

I don't know if anyone asked before, but how safe is it to live there? Have you ever had a problem with the local guys, crime, fights, robberies, etc?

I like that the local women are into white cock. I've never had much luck with Latina girls in the US. They seem to hate white guys here and only date other Latinos. How do they look generally though? Are the hotter ones like your typical big booty Latina bitches, with light brown skin?

Miraflores, the tourism capital is a safe place during the day and relatively safe at night as are the high end districts San Isidro, La Molina and most parts of Surco.

Peruvians are very friendly people, the only time they may get hostile is behind the wheel, they can be pretty selfish on the road, but that rage also has to do with the shitty engineering design of the streets..

Peruvian (Latin American) men are generally more alpha than American and Canadian men so as long as you don't try to challenge them, instigate anything and hold your ego in check you should be good. They may or may not get jealous if your hitting on their girl at a club but they won't overreact like many men in america, Peruvian men are relatively cool, because they are very social people so you don't have to worry about getting stabbed or shot over a bitch, let alone a fight breaking out. They love to hang out in large groups and getting jealous easy just wouldn't fly but of course there's an exception to every rule.

Paleo, nice breakdown; I will be there towards the end on the month, looking forward to it even more now.

If you want a head start before you come here or just an idea of what Limenas look like checkout POF and Latin American Cupid, they both got a stacked list of whiteboy loving sluts.

This intel has again peaked my interest in Peru which was lost after finding out how traveled it is. I'm the whitest white boy south of Canada. My pecker is so white it illuminates a room when I'm hard. UFO sightings increase when I get drunk and streak the beach.

I'm willing to drop a bit on the attractiveness scale as long as there's something else to do. Chasing pussy day in and day out is unhealthy. And being around a fun culture in general.

Great data sheet. I'd give the OP a rep point but he one of those monkey people. [Image: tongue.gif]

I did look at POF last night and it wasn't the end of the world for women. Meh. I saw far worse on Badoo in Sao Paulo and Rio. Prawns for sure.

PALEO DUDE-

Wow, thanks for the info, way more interested in this place now than I was in the past! I was also a little surprised by the poosy paradise label. I didn't think the so-called "White God" factor would be so big in a major capital city like Lima.

As someone who is very experienced with Peru, what are your thoughts on Lima vs smaller Peruvian cities like Cusco or Iquitos for an extended stay? (1-2 months)

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos