rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jezebel's Recent Take On An Anastasiadate.com Ad Campaign

http://jezebel.com/utah-man-sick-of-depr...1426611064

blah blah creepy blah blah privileged blah blah blah blah abuse blah blah

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Maybe if they weren't such dysfunctional bitches...

I guess the question would be -

Question: 'Dear Jezebel reader, what would make you a good wife?'
Answer: 'My college degree, my job at a nonprofit, my life experience, I've traveled, blah blah blah'
Response: 'None of that is very interesting to me. What can you do for me?'

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

The biggest problem as I see it(for the man at least) is that the woman you import as a mail order bride could become westernized(fat and entitled and overall shite attitude) over time.

If you want to move to Ukraine, or wherever, then that would be one work around, assuming you can make a living there.

Quote: (09-30-2013 06:21 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I guess the question would be -

Question: 'Dear Jezebel reader, what would make you a good wife?'
Answer: 'My college degree, my job at a nonprofit, my life experience, I've traveled, blah blah blah'
Response: 'None of that is very interesting to me. What can you do for me?'

Actually they'd view the original question as oppressive. Placing any kind of expectation on women is misogyny. They're just brats, they'd have a temper tantrum if you asked them to consider their own value in the eyes of men.

Do you guys ever probe girls you're banging to see if they're familiar with this Jezebel type of feminism?

Girl I banged last night, she tried to half-seriously pull the whole "are you man-whore" question, I suggested that maybe men should take ownership of the word just like girls had with the word slut. Chick had no idea about feminists trying to normalize the word slut and about slut-walks. The only girls that seem to know about this crap are hipster feminist chicks, the sort of which you'll find in certain urban enclaves, elite universities, and on OkCupid.

Thereaspid-
That's been my experience as well. Even the hipster chicks won't bring up that stuff if they know your against it and you have value in their eyes. When I was in the states last (month ago) I was with a girl for a month and a half whose sister was a major hipster and we hung out all the time and feminism just never ever came up. One time it did and I said something anti-women in the military and how women should learn how to cook and they didn't say anything and so the conversation just kept moving forward.

The whole feminism thing is largely online-its unpleasant female behavior and anti-male laws of the USA that bother me. I'm going to settle down and marry in a 5-15 years and I will do so here in Eastern Europe. I would like to have the option to bring one of these girls back to the states I just don't think I can do it though.

It isn't only the anti-male laws. That is actually something I wouldn't worry about with a chick from over here whose been with me for a long time. What concerns me more is the direction our government is headed, the food and water, the public school system, and the police state.