rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Region in Brazil can I find exotic mestiza girls?

While I like all types of women, be it Asians, African dark, Nordic white and everything in between, I think my fav physical types are exotic looking mestiza girls like this:

http://www.vdare.com/images/10112007_Eli...1jera6.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...ress01.jpg

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Q%...her-14.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...relles.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P7ECvnjVYiI/Sh...ujo-02.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P7ECvnjVYiI/Sh...ujo-01.jpg

North, north east, amazon region, I just met a mestiza from Brasilia, not quit sure how common they are there though. Definitely more the north. The south is lighter skinned girls, but you will definitely find these types of girls all over Brazil, Rio, Sao Paulo, even Florianopolis.

Funny thing is, just about every girl you listed would consider themselves "white" by Brazilian standards. Their racial definitions are way more loose than in the U.S. The second to last girl would be right up my alley. Nice.

Northeast and north regions.

This is my favourite type of women too.

If I were you I´d go to Natal. You´ll find what you´re looking for provided you have at least 2 weeks to game and know your portuguese.

If you don´t, you can still P4P.

From the blog of an American living in Florianopolis, in the south of Brazil...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FPNUq-chgEg/S9...t+-+41.jpg

These women look kinda like the brownish ones you mentioned, although it looks like the second one has green eyes, not brown. So maybe these girls would be considered more white? Definitely the blonde on the far right, but the other two...? Brazilianguy and all, what do you say? Brown or white?

This is his blog:

http://floripaliving.blogspot.com/

Oh by the way, notice the immaculate grooming of those 4 women in the photo! Damn!! They do like to spend time on their appearance, don't they?!

Okay, I took a look at this guy´s blog and you should know that these girls are obviously upper middle and upper class in Brazil.

If I had to take a guess, I´d say the parties he goes to are the most expensive and it´s clear to me this guy has money and is very well connected.

To pull chicks like these consistently you have to do it by playing the right social circles, meaning it´s highly unprobable that a foreigner spending 1 or 2 weeks in Brazil, speaking beginner or intermediate portuguese and without connections will be able to do it.

I´m not saying you won´t pull good looking or even beautiful girls. It´s just that these women in the pics look like the most materialistic and gold digging type to be found.

And yes, Floripa is in the south of Brazil, so you get the most European looking women (meaning blondes with blue or green eyes and light skinned brunettes).
Yes, you will find big asses there (and plenty!), but for the traditional olive skinned, thick legged and big assed mulatta, morena or mestiza, stick to Rio, the north and the northeast regions.

Yeah, I agree 100% with your assessment of the blog and the guy -- and the women pictured. He has been living there for a couple of years now, so by now he is very well-connected and speaks Portuguese. Oh, and another thing is that the photo selection itself has a bias -- meaning, he obviously chooses the best pics with the hottest chicks!!

Thanks for pointing out where the more "normal," and down-to-earth babes are!

North and northeast, not to mention also Goias, Mato Grosso and Mato Grosso do Sul.
Recommended cities: Goiânia, Bonito, Cuiabá.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (10-25-2010 03:44 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

North and northeast, not to mention also Goias, Mato Grosso and Mato Grosso do Sul.
Recommended cities: Goiânia, Bonito, Cuiabá.

I hear bonito is an awesome place.

I literally just landed back in atlanta this am from a one day biz trip to brasilia and sitting in first class next to me was this chick from Goiania who just moved to ATL four years ago who began chatting me up. She was in her mid thirties but very cute still. She was telling me Goiania has very beautiful women and the ratio of women to men is 8 to one or two and that any good looking guy with game would basically clean up there. It has me very interested in making a side trip there if I'm ever back in brasilia long enough to shake my main chick and long enough after I finish conducting biz. She told me its about 2 hours drive from brasilia and that the party scene is much liver there and better looking women.

I had a brief stay in Goiania about 2 years ago (only 3 days) and while I have to agree that the city is packed with good looking women, this ratio story is BS.
It seems that everywhere I go in Brazil someone tells me the same thing, which, of course, is not true. The fact is that most cities have a 1:1 ratio, or at least very close to that.

The best quality women I have hooked up with (looks, values, attitude, etc) were goianas, and I´d be more than happy to go on a PU trip to Goiania (my friends from SP always go to the south of Brazil for the blondes and because it´s closer and therefore cheaper to go to).

Hey Brazilianguy - I meant to say that the girl was implying/stating that when you go out to the clubs and nightlife there in Goiania that the ratios are really skewed in men's favor and that's it's many more hot women/girls out than comparable guys. She even went so far to call it Gayania because apparently It has a reputation for having alot of gay men.

Hey, IS.

There certainly is an abundance of beautiful women but even in clubs the ratio is 1:1 or close.
What happens in Goiania is what happens everywhere: most guys won´t approach, so just by approaching you have an edge (which is even greater if you´re a foreigner).

Having said that, Goiania is regarded as a good spot for pick up even here in Brazil.
I have 2 friends who lived in Brasilia for a while and they used to go to Goiania nearly every weekend.

Now, Brasilia is known as hell for dating. The mix of bad genetics, corrupt politicians and well paid government employees breeds generations of ugly stuck up b*tches.

My friends ended their dry spells when they started flying to Goiania.

Quote: (10-26-2010 10:49 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Hey, IS.

There certainly is an abundance of beautiful women but even in clubs the ratio is 1:1 or close.
What happens in Goiania is what happens everywhere: most guys won´t approach, so just by approaching you have an edge (which is even greater if you´re a foreigner).

Having said that, Goiania is regarded as a good spot for pick up even here in Brazil.
I have 2 friends who lived in Brasilia for a while and they used to go to Goiania nearly every weekend.

Now, Brasilia is known as hell for dating. The mix of bad genetics, corrupt politicians and well paid government employees breeds generations of ugly stuck up b*tches.

My friends ended their dry spells when they started flying to Goiania.

I have 2 friends who lived in Brasilia for a while and they used to go to Goiania nearly every weekend

Interesting observations bro, the girl from Goiania told me that all her male friends and female friends would come to Goiania because the party scene was so much better than BSB.

The mix of bad genetics, corrupt politicians and well paid government employees breeds generations of ugly stuck up b*tches.

Another solid observation I really dont see that many stunners walking around like Rio besides the upscale mall they have there. But once again its a different city where everyone drives and the city has a weird setup. I just havent had the chance to do solid day game there because upon arrival I was set up with a solid girl who happens to be one of those well paid govt employees but I'm hoping I can get away one of these times and explore Goiania and other spots in Brasilia without the chick in tow.

Quote: (10-25-2010 12:15 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Okay, I took a look at this guy´s blog and you should know that these girls are obviously upper middle and upper class in Brazil.

If I had to take a guess, I´d say the parties he goes to are the most expensive and it´s clear to me this guy has money and is very well connected.

To pull chicks like these consistently you have to do it by playing the right social circles, meaning it´s highly unprobable that a foreigner spending 1 or 2 weeks in Brazil, speaking beginner or intermediate portuguese and without connections will be able to do it.

I´m not saying you won´t pull good looking or even beautiful girls. It´s just that these women in the pics look like the most materialistic and gold digging type to be found.

And yes, Floripa is in the south of Brazil, so you get the most European looking women (meaning blondes with blue or green eyes and light skinned brunettes).
Yes, you will find big asses there (and plenty!), but for the traditional olive skinned, thick legged and big assed mulatta, morena or mestiza, stick to Rio, the north and the northeast regions.

Co-sign

Quote: (10-25-2010 07:16 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Northeast and north regions.

Can you tell me cities and states in the North and Notheast that have mestizas?

Quote: (10-25-2010 11:34 AM)Chaz Wrote:  

These women look kinda like the brownish ones you mentioned, although it looks like the second one has green eyes, not brown. So maybe these girls would be considered more white? Definitely the blonde on the far right, but the other two...? Brazilianguy and all, what do you say? Brown or white?

This is his blog:

Those are not the type of females that I'm looking for. They look white with a tan. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful women, just not the type I'm looking for right now.

Quote: (10-24-2010 10:45 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Funny thing is, just about every girl you listed would consider themselves "white" by Brazilian standards. Their racial definitions are way more loose than in the U.S. The second to last girl would be right up my alley. Nice.

That's very ture.

Never been to Goiania or Brasilia, but I'll tell you what, the two girls I know from Brasilia are smoking hot. May just be coincidence. One of them is pretty dark, when she tans, she looks damn near black minus her facial features. The other was suprisingly white, and both of them are total sweethearts.

Quote: (10-25-2010 11:34 AM)Chaz Wrote:  

This is his blog:

Ughhh, Florianopolis. Without a doubt the most over rated place in Brazil when it comes to women, and only to women. Otherwise it is an EXTREMELY beautiful place. Very first world feel, I almost felt like I was in Hawaii. I hear the nightlife is good downtown. I stuck mostly to Lagoa, which wasn't the greatest nightlife. I think what it is about Floripa and why all the Brazilian men suggest it, is that they are so used to the dark girls, they want some light skinned chicas. For me, it's whatever. I'll go with the dark (or darker) skinned girls all day. Some of the girls from the OP are a little dark for me, I'm kinda in the middle. But Floripa IMO sucked for women, but I was also there in somewhat low season from what I hear. I do preffer their blondes over our bleach blond fake titties girls any day though.

Yeah, Florianopolis is over rated, and in general all touristic spots in Brazil are.

The trick is finding cool locations off the beaten path which you know are packed with hot chicks and where you´ll be a novelty.

Having said that, Florianopolis is still good.

My friends and I used to go to Floripa and Camboriu (a neighbour town) all the time at the end of the year and even though it´s always flooded with tourists, it´s relatively easy to pick up chicks.

Nobody has mentioned Manaus which was BY FAR the easiest place to pick up chicks that I've ever been to. It has quite a range of exotic looking girls that you would like.