rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Car share service from Enterprise

i saw a commercial for this and decided to look it up. have any of y'all ever use this service ??? what do y'all think ???

http://www.enterprisecarshare.com/about/how-it-works/

>>> D.C. Now Has Another Car-Sharing Option, This Time From Enterprise
Another car-sharing option has entered the D.C. scene, this time courtesy of well-known rent-a-car service Enterprise.

According to a spokesperson, 45 Enterprise CarShare vehicles at 40 locations will be available in the city starting September 23. That number is expected to double by the end of November.

Enterprise CarShare is more similar to ZipCar than Car2Go, as there are set spaces for the cars to be parked at.

Until December 31, the application fee ($25) and the one-year membership charge ($40) has been waived. Renting an economy or midsize car for an hour from Monday to Thursday will set you back $5, while that number rises to $10.25 and $11.25, respectively, from Friday to Sunday. Standard and luxury cars, as well as cargo vans, are also available. More rates can be seen here.

D.C. is already home to car-sharing options Car2Go, Zipcar and Hertz OnDemand.

On another note of enterprise I believe that they are among the top businesses that hire college grads... But they'll hire anyone. Degree in sports management? No problem.

You can reach a $40,000 a year job in middle management in no time. What they don't tell you is that your salaried and work 60 hours a week including every other Saturday.

On a side note enterprise also sells cars. Didnt know that until I got a call from local sales department
http://www.enterprisecarsales.com/

They must give their employees a lot of incentives. The service I've gotten at Enterprise has been surprisingly personal compared to Avis or Hertz. The last few times my car has been in the shop I've gotten hooked up with C-series Mercedes at economy car rates with my local Enterprise location (i.e. non-airport).

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:24 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

They must give their employees a lot of incentives. The service I've gotten at Enterprise has been surprisingly personal compared to Avis or Hertz. The last few times my car has been in the shop I've gotten hooked up with C-series Mercedes at economy car rates with my local Enterprise location (i.e. non-airport).

Yup, check ahead to see where the branch is located (Benz,Cadillac,etc,dealers).

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"