rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approx. how many girls have you banged so far this year?

I'm trying to compare my success with others of the forum and would like to know. I've never kept a true count of all my bangs but I started game at the beginning of the year, and by counting my post-game lays...so far

11 bangs
6 Internet Lays
4 Night Game Lays
1 Day Game Lays (gotta work on this)

I hit up night venues about twice a week, go out specifically to day-game about once a week. I do at least one approach a day on the street, subway or at Penn Station before or after work or on my break.
I've been on and off with internet gaming, sometimes contacting girls like a beast and sometimes not even using it for months... but the past month or so I've been contacting no less then 10 women a day on OKCupid and recently just signed up for POF and MeetMe.

What about you guys? Let's compare success, and also list how many times you go out at night a week or how many times you go day gaming. List if you use the internet and what websites/apps.

25-30 girls. All from night-life. Go out 1-2 nights/week for girls. Dates on weekdays/sundays.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Haha the way DVY is going, I would've guessed triple digits.

Stopped doing Internet dating altogether and had a live in gf for 9 months this year so only at 6 for YTD 2013. Looking to double up in Seoul and the Philippines in November. I'm pretty satisfied with 12-15 a year, which has been constant since 2011.

Sounds stupid, but I've found it useful to keep a spreadsheet if you want to keep track. A lot of my hookups are fueled by alcohol, so I'll forget if I don't keep a record.

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:42 AM)DVY Wrote:  

25-30 girls. All from night-life. Go out 1-2 nights/week for girls. Dates on weekdays/sundays.

Can you break this down for us? Thats a high pull rate for night game(unless you live in vegas).

What kind of venues do you game at? Whats your style of game?

46 YTD.

45 night game.

1 OkStupid (first 'date' the site)

It's not hard if you go out 2-3 a week, sometimes 4x.

Live in LA. Generally only go out partying on saturdays (work 6 days/week). I do go for dinners w/buddies during the week, but haven't really swooped any girls from this.

Id guess 75% of these girls are from the club, 15% from the bars, 10% from street game/restaurants. All of these are cold-approaches (no immediate social circle). I get a bunch of #s when I go out.

Generally roll around solo or at most 1 guy friend. Anything more is counterproductive. If you have packs of dudes, it scares the girls.

Wrote up a huge sheet on the McQueen's Hollywood Data Sheet on how I operate... Most of these girls are swooped day 2. I had a monster week a while back, swooped 6 new girls in about 10 days.

Also have a gigantic harem, which saps my motivation to get new girls.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

19 this year. Combination of daygame, nightclub, and online (cupid mostly).

14 vanilla white, 3 jewish, 1 persian, 1 black/latina mix. Mostly 7's. A couple 6's. A handful of 8's, and two 9's (both while on my current Euro trip). Only allowed 2 of them to become regulars. Have been trying to avoid FWB situations because it drains my mojo from meeting the "right" girl. What can I say, bit of a romantic...

I worked hard for all of them. No easy layups anymore like when I was younger. Put in a lot of hours. Can't really guess how many, but enough that would be considered a part time job.

How do I justify all this time & energy? I see it as a required process to meet the right girl to get started on a legacy. It will be worth it when I find a good girl to raise healthy, well adjusted kids together with.

3 so far for 2013:

31 year old green eyed red head, tall with beautiful big firm tits and pink nipples. Met her at a concert and had a topless make-out session a few weeks after, but it ultimately took me two years of work to get this classic Irish ginger into bed. 8 body, 7 face,

23 year old blue eyed brunette, anthropology grad student, Swedish genes, round and firm young breasts. Six weeks of raw wet sex. Met her online, took her out to a fancy dinner, and I was in her panties for dessert. Probably the easiest pull of my life, and largest age difference so far (20+ years). She was tiny and sweet, looked even younger than 23, and dressed to show skin, so it was always fun going out in public. 9 body, 8 face.

34 year old blue/hazel eyed brunette, high school teacher, slender with eastern european genes, perfect perky 34Bs. Model quality body, took exquisite care of herself. Met online, took her out for dinner on a Friday night and she didn't leave until noon Sunday. 9.5 body, 7 face.

I am but a mere mortal in the collection of bangs but do try to focus on high quality conquests. Trying for at least one more this year...

15 so far in 2013.

10 of those are in the past 10 weeks (here at college)

I go out thursday-saturday and average 1 new girl a week.

I'm happy with that, as I used to be much less assertive and aggressive with girls...

Most of these new bangs are freshman girls - I'll go out with my boys to a bar or club, and if I don't pull I'll take a cab back to freshman campus and approach every cute girl that's coming home late

^ Usually they're drunk and not with a guy, so they weren't successful either so to speak.

Some might call it creepy, but it's hella effective.

52 new ones mostly from online.

Had some rollover sex from girls from last year as well.

Let's talk about quality..

11 so far.

6 online

3 day game

2 social circle

0 night game

I was in a relationship for almost 9 months of the year. I've been averaging about a new girl a week for almost the past 2 months

I have never gone to the bars to pick up girls back when my friends used to go and now that I want to they are all married and shit. I want to go out with a wing man a few times before I brave the bar scene alone.

11 here as well.

Between April - September I had a girlfriend, which I got via social circle.

The rest was night game:

1 girl in Geneva (Arab)
1 girl in Barcelona (Danish)
1 Finnish girl
1 Dutch girl
1 Norwegian girl
The remainder were Swedes..

Quote: (11-15-2013 02:58 PM)murrb Wrote:  

11 so far.

Quote: (11-16-2013 02:00 PM)... Wrote:  

11 here as well.

Neck and neck.

About a month and a half left of the year.

Who will win?

^ you've been bored lately, taking a semi-retirement?

I don't know. Between 15-20 probably.

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:25 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

I'm trying to compare my success with others of the forum and would like to know.

Bangs are easy. How many girls have [Image: attachment.jpg15430]    this year??

Quote: (11-16-2013 02:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2013 02:58 PM)murrb Wrote:  

11 so far.

Quote: (11-16-2013 02:00 PM)... Wrote:  

11 here as well.

Neck and neck.

About a month and a half left of the year.

Who will win?

And we were both in relationships via social circle.

Except he has me beat on night game.

I think I have at least a few more girls in me for the year. I'm meeting up with a girl a girl that I went to Elementary school with on Wednesday. I was always too afraid to talk to her in Elementary but the signs are good I should be able to get the bang. I'm going to try out this new technique where I contact old elementary/jr high girls on Facebook and try to bang them. The only bad part is most of the decent looking ones are either married or moved far away but it might be interesting banging girls that I was too afraid to back in the day.

Random ONS earlier in the year and my current Winter LTR now. She has these wild bursts of freakyness here and there that is keeping my attention.

Will I hit 52, The Golden Year for Players? (1 a week)

Time will tell...

Quote: (11-16-2013 05:19 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Will I hit 52, The Golden Year for Players? (1 a week)

Time will tell...

Easy.

I say you hit 60-70.

From now to the end of the year is a Swoopfest.

I'm at around 18-20 for the year.

Haven't gone out to clubs/bars anywhere near as much as usual this year, been busy working on career stuff, etc.

New Flags acquired- 2 Germans, 1 Lithuanian

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

2 Makeouts so far.

Nope.

Quote: (11-15-2013 02:24 PM)Spider Wrote:  

Most of these new bangs are freshman girls - I'll go out with my boys to a bar or club, and if I don't pull I'll take a cab back to freshman campus and approach every cute girl that's coming home late

^ Usually they're drunk and not with a guy, so they weren't successful either so to speak.

Some might call it creepy, but it's hella effective.

Tell more about this, do you invite yourself into the girl's dorm room for a nightcap? Do you have booze on you to drink with them? Most freshman girls have roommates that could be around wrecking things.

Do you go caveman immediately after hello and go right for the make out outside?

Have you cabbed them back to your place if you can't bang in theirs?

Do you bang outside?

Anecdotes would be great.

Please break down Last Minute Dorm Game. Thanks.

My instincts tell me even drunk girls alone at night would be weary of a stranger approaching them in the dark on campus. Also my guess is most girls walk in at least pairs on the way home that young. I am not the one with the most experience though so please teach.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

One, and I lucked into it. Definitely have some inner issues to work on.

I'm at 16 as of now. I wanted 20 by years end.... it's doable. but the way these broads have been acting lately.. idk