rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 10 countries for babes

This article in the most retarded thing I think I have ever read

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/travel_200/...p_ten.html

Could not stop laughing at the top two

Quote: (10-24-2010 04:20 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I think they messed up and accidentally put their list in reverse order.

Quote: (10-24-2010 04:36 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2010 04:20 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I think they messed up and accidentally put their list in reverse order.

In that case they still screwed up

I dont see Philippines anywhere on the list.

This is a dupe thread. Link was discussed a while back but can't find it at the moment

Wow, what a horrible list. England, the US, and Germany made it over Argentina? Not to mention, I don't care how cute girls from France may be (I've really never met a good looking French girl personally), they are misserable cunts! Such rude people, the stereo-type is 100% true from what I've seen. I am starting to see mad fly Canadian honeys though. I'm gonna have to check out our neighbors to the North. That may have to be my next snowboarding trip.

I thought it was funny as well when I would tell people how horrible american girls were in Brazil, especially women, they would think I was crazy. They would talk about how we have so many beautiful women here in the US. Please.. It's all hollywood.

Quote: (10-24-2010 04:56 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I am starting to see mad fly Canadian honeys though.

Dawg - you have no idea how many hot Canadian cuties come down to Miami over the next 6 months...I have had my share of absolutely stunning Canadian girls, best of all, get this: THEY HAVE INCREDIBLY GREAT ATTITUDES AND ARE VERY FRIENDLY!

I love Canadian women!

Mixx

Quote: (10-24-2010 08:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Dawg - you have no idea how many hot Canadian cuties come down to Miami over the next 6 months...I have had my share of absolutely stunning Canadian girls, best of all, get this: THEY HAVE INCREDIBLY GREAT ATTITUDES AND ARE VERY FRIENDLY!

I love Canadian women!

Mixx

Mixx,, I live in Toronto, and these girls are on vacation mode. Pounce on them when you can, but locally the same girls' attitudes change once here. Same goes everywhere with gals on vacation mode. They typically are more open to talking to people they otherwise wouldn't give the time of day to generally speaking....

Montreal honies are hot

England no 2!!!!!

wtf

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Yeah I posted this link a couple months ago. The guy who wrote this is a dumbass.

Quote: (10-24-2010 09:57 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2010 08:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I love Canadian women!

Mixx

Mixx,, I live in Toronto, and these girls are on vacation mode. Pounce on them when you can, but locally the same girls' attitudes change once here. Same goes everywhere with gals on vacation mode. They typically are more open to talking to people they otherwise wouldn't give the time of day to generally speaking....

This is definitely true. Everyone keeps telling me how latina women are sluts in Miami, and I keep trying to explain it's because they are either Americanized or they are just here for a couple months/years and wanna have fun. They probably aren't as slutty in their countries.

They probably aren't as slutty in their countries.

Except for Colombian/Cuban girls, although still bangable here in the US, they are even sluttier on their homeland soil...they value themselves a lot more once they reach US soil, and especially once they get a US passport, which Colombian girls also hold as dual nationality along with a Colombian passport. So, this will result in her getting an orgasm by mere attention; which is something they did not get from local men in their home turf as the beautiful women supply is abundant.

Having a US passport is the ultimate DHV to latin working class girls from South America.

I was watching the ScienceHD channel last night as I was going to sleep. There was a show about a huge Dinosaur that had nothing going for itself but pure size to defend against predators. As such, the eggs had by females had little chance of survival, so, what they did as a big herd, is that all the females would lay their eggs all at once, to sort of give the predators an over-abundance of eggs, and at least 3 out of 1000 eggs would survive since they cannot possibly eat all of them in 3 days it took to hatch.

Well, that is pretty much the way it is in Colombia/Cuba, an over-abundance of beautiful women = pretty women compete for average looking males, with the best looking/successful male having the cream of the crop.

Once that average looking Colombiana reaches US soil, the tables turn....and now, there is not an over-abundance of eggs for us predators, but the opposite. - Sux....

Mixx

I've actually heard this a lot from my roomate, exact thing you are saying about Colombians and Cubans. And I know that once Cubans get here they are basically citizens. But from my experience in Aspen, girls from Brazil are much easier to lay in the US than in Brazil, at least quality ones. I guess its pretty easy to get laid by non quality girls reguardless of where they are. But I found SNL to be pretty common amung season Brazilians than they were in Brazil. And from what I hear about traveling to Argentina it seems to be the same way. While a lot of the quality Arg. girls were still decently hard to bang, I felt not as hard as many in the forum are making it sound, and some are even super easy to tell you the truth.

Quote: (10-26-2010 12:28 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

from my experience in Aspen, girls from Brazil are much easier to lay in the US than in Brazil, at least quality ones.

This is very TRUE. I did not do so well in Brazil, as I do locally in Pompano Beach. For some reason, even Brazilian girls that now live here in South Florida are much, much easier lays than if they were to meet you in Brazil.

I don't know why that is, but I can confirm that in the case of Brazilian women, stick to Orlando and Pompano Beach for easy lays with Brasileiras...avoid Brazil.. =)

If you speak Portuguese here in the US, they seem to cling on to you even faster - they are somehow homesick!!

look for Brazilian women working as hostesses and waitresses all over Fort Lauderdale.

Looks like you need to get you ass up to Pompano Beach pronto man....

Mixx

Quote: (10-26-2010 01:02 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2010 12:28 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

from my experience in Aspen, girls from Brazil are much easier to lay in the US than in Brazil, at least quality ones.

If you speak Portuguese here in the US, they seem to cling on to you even faster - they are somehow homesick!!

Looks like you need to get you ass up to Pompano Beach pronto man....

These two statesments are very true. I think part of the Portuguese thing is because Brazilians love their culture and I think you're right, maybe they are homesick. I've been keeping in touch with a Brasileira I scored in Miami and I was telling her how I was eating picanha at a restaurant while I was writing my message to her, it seemed like it made her pussy wetter than her mouth. Hahaha. But she was loving me because her English was about the same level as my Portuguese and whenever she was having trouble with English I would help her out and switch to Portuguese. The other Brazilian girl who was with us was getting mad, telling her, "You're in America, speak English with him!" I told her to forget that girl, I wanted to practice my Portuguese.

This is true of ALL foreign girls. Whether Serbian, Russian, Brazilian, Japanese, etc.

If you meet them in the US and have been to their country or can speak their language, they're a lay up. When I'm back home in the States and I meet Latina girls... it's not even a game. Literally I start speaking Spanish, and that's it. Game over. I don't have to do shit after that.

Quote: (10-27-2010 04:36 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

This is true of ALL foreign girls. Whether Serbian, Russian, Brazilian, Japanese, etc.

If you meet them in the US and have been to their country or can speak their language, they're a lay up. When I'm back home in the States and I meet Latina girls... it's not even a game. Literally I start speaking Spanish, and that's it. Game over. I don't have to do shit after that.

I have to respectfully disagree with you by my own experiences (and that of guys I know) in both Miami and NYC.

Go up to a Colombiana/Cubana and tell her you've been to her country and speak spanish, and she could care less unlike a Brazilian, and maybe the ones you mentioned from Asia/Europe.

To a latina (not Brazilian girl), you are no longer the higher value foreigner. She has her "papers", and if she fucks you its because she was attracted to you regardless of knowing Spanish or not.

Mixx

In Miami, I could totally see that being the case... or maybe someplace like LA or San Diego. But up north, I can't tell you how many Latina girls I've had just melt when I start speaking Spanish to them (and speaking well), Colombians included... I've never met Cuban girls (that I can remember). I'm a tall white guy, who definitely comes across as "golden boy" American, so that may play a significant role in it as well.

I laid a Peruvian, Mexican, and Venezuelan in the last year all in this manner. All were attractive. I open them, they have an accent. I immediately switch to my Spanish and they get SUPER excited, and then it's basically game over from there.