rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Martina Hingis beats her husband

Don't know if it's a dupe.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/tram...56961.html

So, what will be the mainstream reaction to this? Comments are kinda mixed in reactions but as I can see the females are either silent or laughing at his pathetic existence. Didn't check the same story other websites but I guess the comment sections are in full hamster mode.

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:59 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Ever since the search function to search for older thread was gone, it is always hard t tell if you post a link and it ends up being dupe. I miss that function. Out of curiosity, why was it removed ?

Quote: (09-26-2013 04:26 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:59 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Ever since the search function to search for older thread was gone, it is always hard t tell if you post a link and it ends up being dupe. I miss that function. Out of curiosity, why was it removed ?

I think it's because the forum (and its database) has gotten too large so the function has been disabled until the forum migrates to a better server.

p.s. as bad as this chump's idea of "being forbidden to hit women" is beta-ish, it's still a wise decision. If he had struck back, he would have ended up in jail. I know it's unfair, but still.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wow she has aged badly, guess that coke habit caught up with her big time.

She was mega cute when she was number one, what a waste!

French showjumper Thibault Hutin claimed in July that he had walked in on Hingis to find her with another man after one year of marriage. He claims he took her back only to discover her cheating again.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Actually, I think Hingis is back on the tour, playing doubles. They are none too happy about it, but she was suspended for two years for testing positive for coke. She's eligible to come back. I don't know if she's entered any singles draws yet, but she was a top-ranked doubles player for some time, as well as in singles. I think that's how she's easing back in. I always thought it was telling that she didn't challenge the coke result/suspension - she just took the suspension.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It appears he was holding his own until a man beat him over the head with a DVD player.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.