rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pheromones

Pheromones

Did anyone here try androticsdirect.com pheromones (or pheromones from any other credible company)?

I know there are a couple threads about pheromones already, but nothing about specific products.

I don't think they'll make a big difference for me, but as a scientifically minded guy, I'm always happy to experiment.

When women are on the rag and I'm close to them, their smell (not sure if it's pheromones) definitely is able to make me horny (ammonia kinda smell), even though menstruation is boner kryptonite to my conscious mind, so I don't see why there shouldn't be similar acting pheromones for men.

The site has a large forum, with users reporting mixed results and I don't think they're shills, but none the less I'd prefer to hear about the experiences of RooshV'ers. A random overweight guy with no game won't have much results after all no matter how many pheromones he applies.

Pheromones

While I haven't used any pheromones or know anything about them but:

I do think that someone who is a solid sexual presence, as in high t levels, very self assured, alpha, etc. Will convey themselves in a way much like a 'pheromone' would that does it for females.

Would love to hear some stories on this though.

Pheromones

All I know is that I am usually more attracted to woman's scent than her face or body. I've kissed girls who were clearly good looking but it nothing from her scent. And vice versa.

It's all in the smell

Pheromones

I was using Androtics Direct products heavily for a while. I know there is at least one senior member here who uses them also. Funny this thread popped up because I was considering dropping a data sheet (still might).

They definitely work, though it's not magic. You will notice subtle differences with the occasional more blatant reaction but it's not an Axe commercial with bitches ripping your clothes off.

I hadn't visited their site in almost a year until a few days ago. I have a huge stash because they give you tons of free shit but I ran out of my favorite stuff a while back.

Anyways, their quality has been declining for a while because of various issues so many of their senior members have migrated over the years. I was planning on buying some more A314 but it's apparently no longer up to snuff.

One of their customer service guys who is very knowledgeable just started his own website called pheromonexs.com and has brought a lot of respected members over. I haven't tried any of his mixes yet but it's getting some good feedback.

If you want to learn more, I'd suggest checking out pherotruth.com. They don't actually sell anything there, it's a forum based on discussing all the pheromone vendors out there. I could give you a good rundown of the best AD products but I can no longer vouch for their quality since it's been over a year since I've bought anything from them.

Pheromones

Hey What's up bro,

Back in 2006, I started using Pheromones as an experiment. I tried Pherlure (shit), and then I switched over to Androtics Direct. I purchased some of the stuff like Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, and Instant Openness.

As Enigma put, they work, but not the way you'd think they do (Axe Commercial).

It's really super, super subtle stuff.

For me, it's easiest to know how something works by doing this:

1) Since I'm a naturally social guy, I'll just talk regularly and have nice interactions with whoever I plan on using the pheromones with.
2) I just make a mental note of their behavior and anything else about the interaction (what they say, body language, etc.)
3) Then, a couple of days later, I'll put on the pheromones.
4) I'll start interacting with this person, "tone back" my input into the interaction, and I'll notice any differences.

Sometimes, there are night and day differences. Other times, you don't really know if they had an effect.

-----------

However, there have been MULTIPLE times when I've been wearing a specific pheromone called Instant Jerk which is a HIGHLY sexual pheromone. I will spray 2-3 sprays of the pheromone on my chest.

I'll be having sex with a chick, and then just all of a sudden, she will go and start licking my chest - SPECIFICALLY in the area which I sprayed the pheromone.

I ask them why they do this, and they just say, "Oh my god...it just tastes SOOOO good".

So, there's something too it.

------------

The only ones that I really enjoy using are:

Instant Openness
Instant Honesty (x2 and x4)
Instant Shine (x2 and x4)
A314 (As enigma said, it might not be as good anymore, because this was my absolute favorite).

That being said, I very RARELY will wear pheromones if I'm going out downtown for a night of hitting up chicks in bars/clubs. I've just had experiences where reactions are just very "off" mainly because if you're wearing on specific type of pheromone, you can potentially end up "excluding" people and you get "ghosted" as they say on the AD forum (people ignore you).

However, I will wear them on a Day2 with a chick if I'm in the mood for it. So yeah.

Some guys will swear by their lives that Pheromones make chicks magically change their behavior because of their chemical compounds affecting the brain. I'm not one of those guys.

I've just simply notice that SOMETHING changes - whether it's me, the chick, or both of us. Most of the time for the better, sometimes, not so much.

So it depends.

Basically, get some for yourself and see what works for you.

Cheers.

Pheromones

[Image: attachment.jpg14658]   

Forgot about my box of goodies. Somewhere I have a notebook with my findings, but haven't seen it. It was fun as hell playing with them, and I had mixed results. Good writeup CEOArob.

Pheromones

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Forgot about my box of goodies. Somewhere I have a notebook with my findings, but haven't seen it. It was fun as hell playing with them, and I had mixed results. Good writeup CEOArob.

I can imagine the TSA taking interest in you if you travel with a bunch of vials like that. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Pheromones

Quote: (09-27-2013 03:46 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I can imagine the TSA taking interest in you if you travel with a bunch of vials like that. [Image: biggrin.gif]

From what I remember, someone said to just take the labels off of the products and write what the thing is in Sharpie (Silver Sharpie works best). As long as you put them in the Quart sized back and you don't have something that is over a certain size (2 OZ?), then you're good.

I've traveled with them before and never had a problem with them.

Pheromones

From what I've heard most of them smell like asshole.

Asshole game does work though, so maybe there's something in it.

Pretty sure a few clubs around here have small bottles of stuff, along with the cologne, condoms, etc.. in the toilets. Might have a gander next time I'm out and about

Pheromones

Take a shot of testosterone and eat a clean diet (so that your pores aren't clogged from constantly releasing toxins from processed foods) then you'll understand the power of "phermones."

Note the line about "peak fertility," i.e. when women are horniest.

A woman in red smells a high test man and it's in the bag.

Stop messing around with small bottles of pussy shit and join the revolution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ating.html

Pheromones

I did a lot of experimenting and research w/ natural scent and pheromones. Showering less, cleaning the body with liquid fast, rubbing dirty panties from g/f. I may have my rubbed ball sweat on my wrists. Crazy stuff.

For synthetics read up on James V Kohl.

Pheromones

^ A lot of attraction is olfactory. I've done a lot of reading on it and rejected the theory of topical pheromones.

Incidentally, one theory goes that divorce rate is caused by the pill. A woman falls in/out of love with a man based on his smell and her preference for a smell is based on the contraceptives she is on.

When a woman goes off the pill, she falls out of love with her man because she no longer digs his smell.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sens...-olfaction

My personal experience is that juicing does more to improve a man's smell than anything else.

Skin pores are clogged because a lot of detox happens through sweat/pores in skin. When a man's body is in a toxic state, the smell comes out of his skin.

Juicing keeps the body in a constantly detoxed state, so there isn't as much "gunk" (toxins, whatever you want to call it) being released from the pores.

With clean pores, this allows a man's natural smell to radiate.

This can be confirmed by smelling women. Go smell a hot looking bar slut's neck. Then go find a yoga girl who sweats every day and who drinks green smoothies and juices.

The bar slut will just smell unhealthy and sick.

Also, younger women have a far different bouquet than older women. A 19 year old doesn't need perfume. Her body produces enough of it. The perfume market is for older women, who consciously or not recognize that they no longer have a natural smell.

A man who is good shape/not toxic is going to have a far greater phermonal effect than some potions and lotions in a bottle.

But if your personal experience is different, cool.

I can't argue against what you've experienced. I'm just sharing what I've noticed and researched.

For more reading, these Google terms will yield interesting results: olfactory attraction humans

Pheromones

Synthetics work, but it takes a lot of time effort to find what you can use. Only worth it if you are interested in the science. It can help younger or older guys, or tone down for others in the middle. I found that the results were minimal and only worked on a small percentage of women. Didn't seem to really get the target group I was reaching for.

Pheromones

Ahh! I'm thrilled to see a post about pheromones. I've been using them for a while and they add an extra edge to my game.

I'd stay away from Androtics. A314 isn't the same anymore after revision 32.

I'd only buy Instant Gentleman. Great product that's friendly and projects a leader vibe.

Check out Alpha Dream and Liquid Alchemy Labs. Throw the names into google. They have some excellent products that I use. Glace, Wolf, and Aqua Vitae to name a few. Remember to round out your socials with alpha products and comfort (androstadienone). You can buy single sprays of it on both the websites I listed.

I got into pheromones because I wanted an easy way to get laid without doing any work (hitting the gym). Initially the self effects and the hits would start then the effects of the mones would die down.

However once I started working out, the effects of the mones became much more powerful and pronounced.

Either way, they're fun colognes. They smell pretty damn good especially wolf. Check http://www.pherotruth.com for some good reviews. I'd buy a simple product like Instant Gentleman to start. For older dudes, try more androstaNone oriented mixes. Younger guys should use different mixes with more social and comfort elements in it.

Pheromones

I just know when I smell a woman who smells fertile it's like a drug. My brain shuts down and it's more a physical sensation than a smell.

You smell it the most in a crowded "fertility ceremony" type place like a nightclub where women are dancing.

The weird thing is I have had friends who are right there, I am drunk on their stinking pussies and I ask a friend if he smells it and it's "nope".

It must be genetic sensitivity or something. If I remember correctly, it's the less sexual guys who don't smell "it." But my sample is very small.

Pheromones

@A314 never worked for me. Instant gentleman and Instant shine were killers together. Unfortunately I never got 2 full-sized bottles at the same time, then they changed the formula on one, and scent, and the results dropped off. Bummer. Some of their products had some potential but I didn't get enough time come to a conclusion.

I ordered 3 from Liquid Alchemy labs but only opened 1 and used a few times. I think love-scent sells some quality, but a lot of their stuff is potent. I gave PCC a hard run and had some scary results. Not the type of girls I wanted eye fucking me in the bar. Creepy rapey eye fucking.

Pheromones

Quote: (09-27-2013 10:08 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

A man who is good shape/not toxic is going to have a far greater phermonal effect than some potions and lotions in a bottle.

But if your personal experience is different, cool.

I can't argue against what you've experienced. I'm just sharing what I've noticed and researched.

For more reading, these Google terms will yield interesting results: olfactory attraction humans

I don't think it's about choosing one or the other.

Getting in shape and eating right is definitely number one along with learning game and dressing well. These are not only going to improve your results with women much better than synthetic pheromones but they will make you a healthier, stronger person.

I honestly hadn't used them at all for a few months until just recently because I had run out of the main products I used and was so focused on improving other aspects of myself. However, they can add a slight edge to what you already have and they can do things that natural pheromones can't. You can isolate certain pheromones individually and create certain effects other than what you'd create naturally.

For instance, I was using this stuff when I was waiting tables and it would influence my tips. I tested different pheromones until I found combinations that provided a noticeable and consistent improvement in my tips with no change in the way I actually did my job.

I figured out what made my tables calmer and easier to deal with. I also stumbled upon stuff that made them hate my guts and tip like shit. This was tested over an extended period of time so it was not coincidence. It was also fun seeing how the women at work reacted depending on what I was wearing.

There are people who use it in sales to make themselves seem more trustworthy or likeable. It can make you more or less approachable or intimidating. They can make people more comfortable around you.

I have used many individual molecules and there is even stuff that doesn't occur naturally in men. I have a bottle of something called copulins which is essentially pussy juice. It's fatty acids from a woman's vagina that were isolated in a lab. This is the stuff that women can smell on you after you've recently had sex.

This shit is not really useful at all, smells terrible so it has to be diluted, and will actually burn through some materials if not stored properly so I have no idea why I have it [Image: tard.gif] but it gives you an idea of the possibilities. For a woman, it would make them more sexually attractive because they produce more copulins when they're ovulating. For men, it just makes you smell like a whore house [Image: icon_lol.gif]

So, yeah, get your health in order first and foremost but synthetic pheromoens are definitely something interesting to play with. You can potentially create a superhuman pheromone signature for yourself.

Pheromones

I find it very odd that we've easily been able to easily isolate the sex hormones of tons of species like horses and monkeys and shit, but doing the same for humans in an empirical setting has been basically impossible.

Why would this be?

Pheromones

Quote: (09-28-2013 03:25 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I find it very odd that we've easily been able to easily isolate the sex hormones of tons of species like horses and monkeys and shit, but doing the same for humans in an empirical setting has been basically impossible.

Why would this be?

A lot of people still want to believe love is a "magical" process including scientists. It also doesn't help that there are a million variables that go into human studies. The process of love is a complicated one, but the biological components are all the same.

Personally, I like have pheromone usage be under the table. With pheromones and game, you become an unstoppable machine.

Pheromones

Upping this tread:

Anyone still using pheromones? Androtics Direct has become quite expensive, any cheaper good alternatives? Any new scientific research out? A while ago I though this would become pretty popular but instead it seems like not much is happening.

Me, myself, I am a believer, although with some nuances. First of all, its hard to find which ones work for you and in what setting/dosage. Secondly it is not as strong as stated, just a subtle improvement. Thirdly, quite expensive unfortunately, so it's hard to say if its worth your money.

Then again, in heated situations, Ive had girls go directly to the spot where I sprayed, kissing and licking me all over. Don't think its a coincidence.

Pheromones

I tried some, which for some reason smelled like cat piss to me, maybe it smelled different to women, but I've had better results for high end colognes

Pheromones

No one is still using these or what?

Pheromones

I still have my collection, but for the most part I've stopped using them. Once I started hitting the gym, the whole point of using pheromones (getting laid without putting in work) became moot. My own body seems to pull chicks on its own with a little game.

Not to mention, a lot of the "alpha" pheromones weren't working very well for me since I wasn't acting congruent to the signature. The few that continue to work tend to be more androsterone based products instead of the more in your face sexual pheromones like androstenone.

Androtics products are a complete wash. Like I said in my earlier post, Instant Gentleman is really the only product left that's any good.

Try these instead,
I have had excellent results with Liquid Alchemy products. http://lal-mones.com/
I use Wolf on its own from time to time. Another great ONS product is Aqua Vitae. It's perfect for aggressive cave man game in the club. Make sure to get it wolf scent. Dosing it is incredibly difficult as the roller is inconsistent. Not to mention you get a build up from using it regularly.

Another nuclear bomb product I have used is called "True Love". It contains a chemical called "Meo-est" that causes women to get those stomach like butterfly feelings. They associate that with love and go nuts. It also contains androstadienone which causes cortisol levels to rise in humans. A good thing in women because emotions and stress cause women to go nuts. Very bad in men because increased cortisol levels decreases testosterone.

The True Love product will screw your body up if you use it regularly. Think low testosterone type problems.

Quote: (10-30-2014 08:14 PM)lovejoy Wrote:  

I tried some, which for some reason smelled like cat piss to me, maybe it smelled different to women, but I've had better results for high end colognes

Congrats! You have the ability to smell -none based pheromones. Not all women can smell it though. It's a genetics thing which is why you can smell it.

Pheromones

Quote: (10-30-2014 10:32 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Upping this tread:

Anyone still using pheromones? Androtics Direct has become quite expensive, any cheaper good alternatives? Any new scientific research out? A while ago I though this would become pretty popular but instead it seems like not much is happening.

Me, myself, I am a believer, although with some nuances. First of all, its hard to find which ones work for you and in what setting/dosage. Secondly it is not as strong as stated, just a subtle improvement. Thirdly, quite expensive unfortunately, so it's hard to say if its worth your money.

Then again, in heated situations, Ive had girls go directly to the spot where I sprayed, kissing and licking me all over. Don't think its a coincidence.

Check out the forums at pherotruth.com. There are a handful of companies that are well-respected over there.