rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What countries have the sweetest women?

In your experience what countries have you found the most sweethearts?

Of the places I've visited I think Thai and Mexican women were tops. Thai women are incredibly sweet in my experience. I found Mexican(in Mexico, not Mexican-American) women quite sweet as well. Although German women have a reputation for being cold, I've found that the ones I've met on vacation outside Germany(I haven't been to Germany yet) and hosted on couchsurfing have been amongst the sweetest women I've ever met.

I've only met one Thai girl before and she was actually the sweetest girl I've met. It was in Japan and she was a student there so this was not a go-go girl after my money. Just legitimately sweet.

That girl made me wonder about Thai women. Made me wonder if I should travel there some day. I just can't shake all the reputation it has with sex tourism. I was in an airport in Taiwan and the line to board for Thailand was 90% fat white business men in their 50's.

I once flew to Hong Kong and shared a whole row with a young Thai girl around 10 years ago. A student I think. We laid down across the seats spooning the whole trip. I had a throbbing hard on pressed on her ass most of the flight. She was friendly and sweet as could be.

I find Filipinos to be really sweet even the ones born in the USA . It's easy to get false IOIs from Filipino girls.

Mexican girls are sweet as well, and have pretty goods senses of humor.

Take care of those titties for me.

Moldovan so far from ones I've met, she did everything that a girl should and felt that she shouldn't have to do any masculine at all.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The harder they act on the outside, the sweeter the girl on the inside:

1. Israeli
2. Russian/Ukraine/FSU
3. Latina
4. German, Western European
5. American
6. Australian/UK/Scandanavian

Can't speak on black girls or the Asian persuasian

Quote: (09-25-2013 08:13 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

1. Israeli
2. Russian/Ukraine/FSU
3. Latina
5. American

Before I go on a totally thread derailing rant, let me say I haven't been to the countries where women have it hardest.
people are nice because it pays to be nice. Where are the divorce rates the lowest? Who asks for the divorces? This could be about the biggest insult a woman can give you I would argue. See below. We know there are some factors like social pressure not to divorce, but all the wealthiest countries except Japan have higher rates than 15%. Except Italy, I've heard it takes 5-7 years to get divorced in Italy, the de facto breakup rates are probably higher.

The "soft-center" idea sounds good as a theory, but it is a romanticized and idealistic view-- IMO it's not as symmetrical and abstract as that.

Tragically, if a woman acts like a hardened imitation-man for an extended period of time, her most important ability- the ability to be sensitive to the needs of others and protect from discomfort and to nurture-- to attend to the individually small but in total important things in life--atrophy and she essentially becomes a low-quality man in some ways.

The old phrase that a home needs a woman's touch was a reference to this. There is in a healthy woman a sense of tidiness and convenience, of how to make a space comforting and inviting, that most men don't really have. Men can make a space spacious, organized, and practical, but there is an art to making a HOME that women are inherently better at, just as men are better at engineering a a computer system.

This is why women can be very good health care practitioners except at the extreme high levels of difficulty like neurosurgery.
They can sense discomfort more, and they can learn fact databases like which symptoms map to which diseases. But in an area with pure abstractin such as engineering they are simply very inferior. Whether they "can't" or "won't" because some beta will pay her way is irrelevant. The practical truth is "they don't". Look at undergrad engineering majors below: Less than 20% female and declining. No one has been keeping women out of engineering for 2-3 decades!! It is absurd to claim that this is due to bias.

This does NOT mean I advocate some Saudi Arabian cavemen repression of women. There are talented outliers. If a woman wants to become an engineer, I say encourage her and even give her extra money ( more than I would get as a man) . I am open-minded, maybe there is a benefit to having diversity in the work force, and a woman may be able to add some ideas men would be less likely to have.

For example, I am convinced that Apple computers are easier to use than Windows machines because Apple included people with education experience in their design teams. People who knew what was REALLY easy to use rather than engineers who thought they knew what SHOULD be easy to use.

I'd put that analogy that if we are born to walk a certain amount every day, and we sit in chairs 99.5% of the time for years and years, we do not at all "store up" the desire and ability to walk, and have a greater and hidden ability to walk. This is what one would assume from your assertion that women from the hard cultures are softer inside.

This is because human personality traits are not abstract Platonic energies in a perfect state of preservation-- they are neuromuscular skills based on built in tendencies, as evidenced by the fact that female newborns already look at the faces of people more than male newborns. They are already checking their social surroundings, learning to apply their superior nurturing potential.

if they are instead pushed to be academic drones or whatever status-seeking trait that their parents want them to have, there is a zero-sum element to that chase. Take your time and COOK for people? I'm too smart for that.

In fact, we will resist walking as we will be 100 lbs overweight, and walking too much would even be potentially dangerous ( say, in hot weather) and it would take a long period of diet and conditioning , probably forced on us, for us to regain most (it would never be all) of our natural ability to walk.

This is what is tragic about misguided doctrinaire feminism-- millions of childless spinsters, realizing they missed out, trying to get what solace they can from cats.

There is no second chance in life once women's eggs hit the wall.

1. Israeli
2. Russian/Ukraine/FSU
3. Latina
5. American

Nup, wo way.

There's no way on earth there'sonly 5 nations with sweeter women that Australian women, and over 190+ nationalities LESS sweet that aussie women.

Philippines hands down, to the point that it gets annoying.

The rest of the world got nothing on filipinas and mentioning sweet in the same sentence as western countries or FSU countries is almost ridiculous to me.

Only latinas can come close.

I've met the sweetest girl in my life in Finland (surprisingly, they have a reputation as cold). This girl was from the north of Finland, however, where it's all farms and relatively poor. She was a model worthy specimen, and while she did value some form of PK-ness, it was more so of the fact that she would wake up every morning and cook me breakfast, along with teaching me Swedish in a respective manner.

In a true Finnish manner, she also taught me how to ice skate when I looked like a complete idiot (same with cross-country skiing). She brought me out to her cottage on the archipelago in a booze filled weekend with a lot of steamy sauna sex, which was also very interesting. When I needed my space, she respected it, and she cooked THE BEST mashed potatoes.

Now I'm back in American, where you tell girls to bring over some food for part of the dinner and they bring Reese's Pieces.

Why the hell did I leave...

1. Israeli
2. Russian/Ukraine/FSU
3. Latina
5. American

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Here's where the rubber meets the road gents. Having "game" vs true masculinity. Anything worth having requires work, so where do you want to put in the effort, on the front or backside?

Girls that are sweet initially harden given time. The ones Courage Reborn are hard upfront but stay sweet and feminine once you establish dominance. That's right. They come with a tough outer shell, that once broken, will submit to you. It takes a strong amount of masculinity to get past this, as girls in the list above know how to weed through the bullshit. I like a challenge, but would rather get it over with early and coast, not enjoy the fruit up front and have to labor later on when you get fat and happy.

edit- All girls are sweethearts once you establish dominance.

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:17 AM)Aer Wrote:  

I've met the sweetest girl in my life in Finland (surprisingly, they have a reputation as cold). This girl was from the north of Finland, however, where it's all farms and relatively poor. She was a model worthy specimen, and while she did value some form of PK-ness, it was more so of the fact that she would wake up every morning and cook me breakfast, along with teaching me Swedish in a respective manner.

In a true Finnish manner, she also taught me how to ice skate when I looked like a complete idiot (same with cross-country skiing). She brought me out to her cottage on the archipelago in a booze filled weekend with a lot of steamy sauna sex, which was also very interesting. When I needed my space, she respected it, and she cooked THE BEST mashed potatoes.

Now I'm back in American, where you tell girls to bring over some food for part of the dinner and they bring Reese's Pieces.

Why the hell did I leave...

Small town swedish/fin girls are amazing. They don't have that scandinavian feminism beaten into them. Instead you're left with a girl that respects men like russian/ukrainian women and their skin quality is usually top notch because they eat super healthy their entire life living in that region (not so much fast food up north)

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (09-25-2013 07:40 PM)Collide Wrote:  

I was in an airport in Taiwan and the line to board for Thailand was 90% fat white business men in their 50's.

Why do I get the sense you may be "slightly" exaggerating on this...?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:37 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I was in an airport in Taiwan and the line to board for Thailand was 90% fat white business men in their 50's.

I am exaggerating. I have no idea what their professions were.

1. Philippines
2. Thailand

Sweet, cool, beautiful.

How American women would react if you say 'I went to Philippines and the women were a lot nicer?'

Are these women in the same level as American women? If you compare them with eg: French women, then I say it's valid.

It all depends on your social level (skin color, the country you are from, the language you speak, job) and your looks.

I can think of this episode for Seinfeld.
Jerry Seinfeld (decent looking with a witty character) went to this bar and he really enjoyed talking with women there. He talked to George Constanza (fat and bald guy) about how nice women were there and he went there with a great expectation. You can guess his experience there?

Quote: (09-27-2013 07:42 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

How American women would react if you say 'I went to Philippines and the women were a lot nicer?'

They'd accuse you of being a sex tourist or make other derogatory remarks.

Quote:Quote:

Are these women in the same level as American women? If you compare them with eg: French women, then I say it's valid.

Economically no, but mentally all women are full of shit anyway to varying degrees.

Quote:Quote:

It all depends on your social level (skin color, the country you are from, the language you speak, job) and your looks.

Not really, although white guys get preference, if you have enough money to support the girls family (standard in the pines) then you're an eligible candidate.

These girls get raised to be good wifes, hence the sweetness, but it all comes with the catch of monetary support to the family in the $200-$300 range a month.

Girls from the higher ranks of society obviously rarely are sweet because they were raised to be status concious, don't need you and might not even want to associate themselves with foreigners.

Quote: (09-27-2013 10:26 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

These girls get raised to be good wifes, hence the sweetness, but it all comes with the catch of monetary support to the family in the $200-$300 range a month.

Girls from the higher ranks of society obviously rarely are sweet because they were raised to be status concious, don't need you and might not even want to associate themselves with foreigners.

+1 for very useful analysis and detailed nuts-and-bolts info. 

When you're 50+ and you get someone who keeps a nice house and is not a constant bitch, what's 2oo a month? 

For guys over 35-40 listen up, Philippines may be your last refuge if you're NOT a baller when you're 50 and like them young ( under 25) . And it may not stay that way forever. Just like EE has toughened with Facewhore and fantasy, eventually Philippines will harden more as well.

You can fight aging in the West by exponentially increasing approaches, but we think it's US they like-- wrong-- without Fame, it's the YOUNG VERSION of us that's really exciting.. and he dies.

Quote: (09-27-2013 10:38 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2013 10:26 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Just like EE has toughened with Facewhore and fantasy, eventually Philippines will harden more as well.

Not so sure about that. The pines as a country are likely to stay poor forever with the few elites having an iron grip on it and the sweet tendencies are a social thing there.

Sweetness in the FSU is mostly mercenary imo, which is reflected by the rather cold local cultures, while filipinos always tend to be outgoing, friendly and happy naturally, even when they're poor.

In my experience I've found that Thais are far and away the most eager to please and sweet. My last girlfriend and two members of the harem were from Siam and they all had that really eager/feminine way of making you feel like you were the center of their world.

Unfortunately, as humans, I think we're conditioned to take for granted shit like that... probably one of the main contributors why Thai guys are so notorious for their infidelity.

I went to Thailand and smash 10+. They will give you a massage, pedicure, feed you, bathe you, maje sure you call your mom. What to smash a few filipas to and can compare but Thais are number one.

Mexican girls are up there too.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Yes! Mexican girls for sure, but I'm Mexican so I may be a little biased. Girls in Mexico are generally nice. I had this one girl in Mexico cook for me, wash my clothes and make me agua de tamarindo for a few days while there. From my experience, my list would go like this.

1. Mexican girls
2. Taiwanese girls
3. Chinese girls

I think any of the girls in Asia are generally nice. They will go out of their way to please you and I find them to be generally shy also.

Finland. Totally impressed.

It has to be the US. Our women are full of cupcakes and high fructose corn syrup.
[Image: american.gif]

Team Nachos

Thai girls are definitely sweet. Had a Thai girl in Chiang Mai bring me homemade Thai dessert her mom had made, and when I went back to California she bought gifts for my mom. I "dated" her for less than a month.

She also has hands down the sweetest looking pussy I've ever seen out of the hundred or so girls I've fucked In my day. I daydream about that shit sometimes....may have to go rub one out to her panty photo I got stashed on my laptop. Brb.

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:08 PM)Collide Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:37 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I am exaggerating. I have no idea what their professions were.

Your imagination certainly seems to be getting the best of you then. I've never once boarded a plane into Thailand where the majority of passengers were even white (oddly enough, these planes are filled with Asian people?), let alone where a majority fit the description that you've laid down here. I'm sure everyone else who's flown there would confirm the same. And I've been rerouted through the stopover in Taiwan a couple times, so I don't imagine that's just a special flight of fat white guys either.

You saw what you expected to see. Not quite sure how you did it, but that's what you seem to have done.

Once you arrive at BKK, the first you'll see a bunch of white people is in the long lines of foreigners waiting to show their passports. Even there, the crowd is extremely mixed of all ages and demographics. Fat white men are not even numerous enough to be noticeable. You'll see more young backpackers in coed groups than anything else, and this is right at "the gates." Same applies for the land border crossings.

If you insist on perpetuating feminist myths, I hear reddit is a great place to post. We're not about that here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling