rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many women ask you to put a condom on or wash your hands?

Besides in high school where it is always reinforced by the public school system, I rarely have a girl ask me if I have a condom. Even then, if I don't they usually let me hit it raw after nothing more then asking me if I've been tested. It's quite scary knowing I could fuck 9/10 of my bangs raw if I pleased.

I also realized 9/10 women never ask you to wash your hands before fingering them. I could have just ate a bag of cheese doodles and as long as I've licked my fingers clean and there isn't visibly food or dirt on them, they don't care. I know Roosh has said it before, but women really don't care about their vaginas. The possibility of a yeast infection just doesn't bother them.

Have you guys experienced similar shit? (I'm in NYC)

A lot of girls will ask you to put a condom on if you haven't already taken one out..

I can't remember the last time a girl asked me to wear a condom. Once they're in "I want to get fucked" mode everything goes out of the window.

What's a condom?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

I would say about half the time I am asked by the girl to put a condom on... I usually do anyway.

It's the ones who don't ask for a condom that you should wear one for.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I always have access to condoms. Got a few in my car. A bag of them in my overnight bag. I'll carry one in a pocket when I got out. Stashes by the bed. Stashes by the couch. etc. Its all logistics, keep your logistics water tight in every aspect.

I'll use only a couple a month. I always have them close in case she wants them or I think she has baby fever but in the heat of the moment they simply just do not care.

The sober girls are more likely to ask. Also I have found that girls in relationships never ask. They realize they already have a provider lined up in the even of accidental pregnancy.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Girls actually ask guys to wash their hands before fingering them?

How high school has changed....

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:45 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

It's the ones who don't ask for a condom that you should wear one for.

Heck yeah!

Yeah, I've also prettymuch never had a girl ask me to wash my hands before fingering her. Pretty fucking gross when you think about it, really.

Women "care" for their vaginas in all the wrong ways... Showering 2 times a day and shooting water up there with the handheld shower jet, or douching with chemically shit that makes your cunt smell perfumey for 15 minutes, both of which displace natural antibacterial acids and such that are supposed to be there. Congrats on creating a breeding ground for filth and odor; and they wonder why most men don't care to give oral.

I'm a guy who gets laid semi-often, and I somehow know more about taking good care of a vag than most of the chicks I bed.
That just shouldn't be.

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:52 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I've never experienced this.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:52 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Has any body here ever asked a girl to brush her teeth before blowing him?

Curious.

Wald

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:00 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

What's a condom?

Says the man with the handle Prophylaxis? True LOL moment.

Quote: (09-24-2013 07:43 AM)booshala Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:00 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

What's a condom?

Says the man with the handle Prophylaxis? True LOL moment.

Well spotted.

Once I had a girl pull up at my buddies house late night and I came out to greet her and said, "Let's go to the gas station so I can grab some condoms" and she was like,"You won't need any condoms" as in "We won't be having sex" So anyway we go inside and within like 5 minutes we're banging and I ended up hitting it raw.

I think often times girls are too in the moment to consider practical things like using a condom and to remind them of it takes away from their 'it just happened' mindset.

Quote: (09-24-2013 08:05 AM)J DOE Wrote:  

I think often times girls are too in the moment to consider practical things like using a condom and to remind them of it takes away from their 'it just happened' mindset.

Agreed. In my experience only a couple of seasoned sluts have been serious about using condoms, having them ready in the bedside drawer.

Part of me thinks that a girl who you feel requires a condom to safely bang is not a girl you should bang. Is that crazy? I really do hate condoms.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

If they don't literally put one on me, I just go in raw.. I've found it's the greatest sluts that make sure you use them more than the average sluts. They probably realise better just how valuable their pussy really is.

Never, ever, had a girl ask me to wash my hands before sex...

Everyone should make a habit of making sure bitches wash their mouth out before letting them stick their tongue down your throat

Don't let them fool you. They love it raw just as much as we do.
It feels different for them too. I've had this conversation before. [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-24-2013 08:23 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

If they don't literally put one on me, I just go in raw.. I've found it's the greatest sluts that make sure you use them more than the average sluts. They probably realise better just how valuable their pussy really is.

Never, ever, had a girl ask me to wash my hands before sex...

Everyone should make a habit of making sure bitches wash their mouth out before letting them stick their tongue down your throat

I agree, the girls that seem to force me to wear a condom are the ones who are the biggest freaks/sluts and the quickest to take home/lay. They fuck a lot, have maybe had a few minor STD's in the past and realize it's important. I think the girls I bang who aren't really sluts think "that would never happen to me, I don't fuck that many guys and I choose who I screw carefully, I'll be ok." and just don't care.

My experience is about 1 in 5 ask for a condom, evenly split between the biggest sluts and the most cautious "good girls". Never been asked to wash my hands.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I banged a cougar one time. She asked me to brush my teeth beforehand.
She had a huge box of toothbrushes stashed in her closet. [Image: lol.gif]

You know now that I think back ...We're laying in her bed and she starts
sucking my cock raw. Got it nice and hard then she put the condom on me
and got on top. She got off. I wasn't done yet. I banged her doggy for a
while then took off the condom and face fucked her from the side of the bed
and dropped a fat load in her mouth. She loved it.

Situations like this make me think why use one at all? What are you protecting
yourself against if you're letting a guy come in your mouth?

Team Nachos

Exactly 25% so far this year-most years it's about 20%.

I agree with RawGod that the ones who want you to wrap up are either serious sluts or prudish, risk averse types who don't have sex often.

The ones in the middle just go raw. Interestingly, most teacher and nurses are raw doggers, you would think they would be hyper- vigilent about "safe sex" since their occupations are involved in propagandizing about it, but they are not.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I just had a girl ask me if I "washed my hands" for the first time ever. I couldn't stop making fun of her the rest of the night.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-24-2013 09:35 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I banged a cougar one time. She asked me to brush my teeth beforehand.
She had a huge box of toothbrushes stashed in her closet. [Image: lol.gif]

You know now that I think back ...We're laying in her bed and she starts
sucking my cock raw. Got it nice and hard then she put the condom on me
and got on top. She got off. I wasn't done yet. I banged her doggy for a
while then took off the condom and face fucked her from the side of the bed
and dropped a fat load in her mouth. She loved it.

Situations like this make me think why use one at all? What are you protecting
yourself against if you're letting a guy come in your mouth?
Ahh yes the multiple new toothbrush girl. You gotta watch them.

I don't even give them a chance to ask. I'm putting it on already myself.

I've made it this far in life with nothhing I want to keep it that way.

Especially because I'm in a ltr with no condom at home