rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Date no alcohol

First Date no alcohol

I'm not 21 yet so I can't buy alcohol in the Unites States.

I would take a girl for a first date to a bar but I can't even get into most without a fake (which I don't have).

Any other suggestions for first dates? Don't want to be a schlub and take someone to a restaurant or movie for a date. (My 21+ y/o friends buy alcohol for me so having booze at my place isn't a problem)

First Date no alcohol

What city?

First Date no alcohol

Austin TX

First Date no alcohol

Austin is super lax on byob. Peter Pan mini golf is byob, just make some vodka Gatorade no one will hassle you. Also Alamo draft house shows movies in the park, same thing vodka Gatorade or whatever. Also tailgating season for college football. No one is really going to check or hassle you at a tailgate party.

First Date no alcohol

Quote: (09-25-2013 11:41 AM)scallleywag Wrote:  

Austin is super lax on byob. Peter Pan mini golf is byob, just make some vodka Gatorade no one will hassle you. Also Alamo draft house shows movies in the park, same thing vodka Gatorade or whatever. Also tailgating season for college football. No one is really going to check or hassle you at a tailgate party.

This advice is gold. Bars are expensive so you will be ahead of the game if you can get away with miniature golf vodka Gatorade. I'm of drinking age and I would definitely do that myself over a bar.

The goal is to get laid, not to spend money.